MNS Nordle {Afghan x Skunk#1} IBL

Harvest time

Hey Scorpion, I would guess you are busy right now harvesting and trimming these Nordles or others right now. But I'm curious so how about some more pics or a early smoke report?

Hey Scorpion, I would guess you are busy right now harvesting and trimming these Nordles or others right now. But I'm curious so how about some more pics or a early smoke report?
hey red,
smoke report is positive,2 thumbs up,The best of the three females is the pink pistol girl,very sweet berry flavor ,sedative,mild...very good herb
yield is less than expected but still acceptable,about 1 pound per plant.
I recommend it if you like a high quality afghan.

Thanks Scorpion.

Do you mean 'mild' in terms of flavor/smoking hit or 'mild potency'?

thanks much,
rabbit
The effect is mild,meaning you wont get wiped out with just one or two puffs,
if you smoke a large joint by yourself...you wont finish it in one sesson.
it is very high quality herb.
s

I couldn't decide on which one to try, so I got both Nordle and Ortega. Now I'm trying to decide which ones I want to grow alongside my sativa dom/golfball bud CM clones. (incredible plant!)

I'm thinking about pollinating one of the CM's with the best Ortega male that pops out of the pack....but it's hard not to want to crack the Nordle too!

Kudos on a great thread Scorpion. If I may ask, as I have seen some conflicting information regarding smell during veg and flower- how was the smell during your grow?

Once again, mad props, and keep it green!

-Critical MASSiah

I couldn't decide on which one to try, so I got both Nordle and Ortega. Now I'm trying to decide which ones I want to grow alongside my sativa dom/golfball bud CM clones. (incredible plant!)

I'm thinking about pollinating one of the CM's with the best Ortega male that pops out of the pack....but it's hard not to want to crack the Nordle too!

Kudos on a great thread Scorpion. If I may ask, as I have seen some conflicting information regarding smell during veg and flower- how was the smell during your grow?

Once again, mad props, and keep it green!

-Critical MASSiah
They stink alot outdoors.

You did them justice Scorpion ! One more question if you don't mind . Were these plants you are showing us from seed or cuts ?

bean puffin (ancient ganja Harpy)
some of the Nordle dry sieve...very tasty,sweet,fruity,juicy with a nice heady uplifting feeling.
maybe in the top 3 hashes Ive had this decade...
#1 Silver Haze Ice Hash (rocket fuel)
#2 g13ww hash (pure liquid bubble bliss,full melt)
#3 Inbred Skunk1 hash...Nordle very similar
#4 some red lebanese I had in 77

;)

1. Nepalese temple hash from 1989 . Blueish crumble hash that tasted like ambrosia and gave the most euphoric high that I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. 2. Afghani Black gold stamp hash from circa 1986 . K.O gear in every regard . 3. Thai hash oil circa 1982 . Used to score this stuff when I was at school. No wonder I didnt finish year 11 :rolleyes: 4. Leb Blonde hash circa 1981 . There used to be literally tonnes of this stuff around. Used to score 8 oz blocks in cheesecloth. Lovely stuff. Cheers Scorp.

Hi all,
here is a Mr Nice Nordle that is a superb smoke,
she makes excellent Hashish and I believe will some day prove to be a Nice Mother too.
:D
Nordle_HashPlant_1.JPG

Nordle_HashPlant_2.JPG

Nordle_HashPlant_3.JPG

Nordle_HashPlant_4.JPG

keep it green
scorpion

what happend to the pics? all I see is boxes with red x's. from the responses it sounds like one of the better grows of nordle.

Back