MNS Devil

Hey Crow,

Hope all is well

..If someone wants to give away MNS F2 seeds and he states that they are F2 like M2M does , then I see no reason why there should be a problem with anyone.
He stated :''Figured that we can give alittle back to the community since so much has already been given to us''

In fact I find it very generous of him ..even though I personally would prefer to grow f1's when trying a new strain in order to make the strain a fair judgment.

He is only doing something good for people that perhaps can't afford to buy any seeds. In the end why not grow those f2's instead of other f2 that many seedbanks sell and make money and even not state that they sell f2s... If someone wants to grow F1 he knows where to get them..but personally I see nothing wrong in what M2M is trying to do..afterall he is not even making money from spreading those mns f2 freebies and like I said above he does state these are f2's he made to give away to people to help others.

I don't know what is Shanti's opinion is on this..but as far as I am concerned, in our community we all need to help each other anyway we can..and people with good intentions like M2M that do something similar , need to be respected. I know that if it wasn't for people like M2M I may wouldn't have started growing , but someone that gave me free f2's he made , really helped me grow my own when I couldn't afford to buy some high quality genetics and I am really grateful to that person like I think we should all be when people do similar actions for a good cause and are driven by love towards others and not greed.

L33t

Last edited:
hello scorpian,
i have a general genetics question wondering if u can help. i recently bougt a pack of devel. am curious as to what genetics is the "skunk" that is involved. i remember people always asking if i ever grew skunk #1. ive growen super skunk three years ago. (wish i had cut now). any way im drawing family trees to help me visualize my breeding. i have a little bit of seed stock as well. purple bubblegumXpurpple extreme;stargazer;whitewidow x superskunk x anarchy;boost(FEM);og kush(FEM); la confidential x purple extreme;querkle;vortex.
Thank you for ur time and hope all is well.
ps i pop three devils and five mandala's safari mix followed mandalas guidelines for planting all. i used fox farm light warrior took three day for first devil to apper now five days later all seeds r up includeing mandalas mix. thanks again purpslifer.

Only 2 of my Devil girls had a skunky smell to them. The stinkiest of the 2 was extremely skunky and flowered under 24 hours of light. It was in 12/12 for 60ish days and had a real nice energized buzz to it. The flavor was great.

Not the most potent but good enough. I wish I would of kept a cut for breeding purposes as its speed, flavor, and growth pattern were great for indoors.

Sorry no pics

Sorry no pics but I can tell this. Out door these suckers grow 3 or 4 big kolas. The bud take up most of the branch once it fills in. Some I cut too ( i got excited) early others I waited and let them get nice and dense. Let them get nice and dense. The hairs on some of my mothers took on a slight tinge of red and the fan leaves and buds leaves turned purple with the cool temperatures of fall. My wife says I get all touchy feely when I smoke the devil. Your senses come alive. A hot shower turns into a 40 minute shower bcause it feels so good. I am going to grow this out doors next year. It is super easy to trim. I got rid of all my extra with everybody wanting more. Cheers. You will be happy with the Devil.

Did not grow the Devil but i pick it up very regularly at the L.C.S.
thats a Canadian compassion club.
The strain is very nice, old school genetics.
Excellent medical marijuana. :D

I think I will as soon as possible a period of four years, and I know that their EM seedlings before closing spot, of course, Kim Jong Il to make a thread here to get something, I will ... with the demons you good luck in Alaska be sure to keep posted four we have not seen the devil growth performance...

Back