MNS auctions FAQ

Couple of questions. I've only been watching the auctions for over a week and a half now, but I noticed there's a distinction between the "buy now" and the "buy now only" options. It appears I am still able to bid on the "buy now" items (am I? haven't tried yet). Does this mean they're just regular auction items with an added buy now option? Is there a specific reserve that needs to be met for these items (and if so, higher than the usual 11 for shipping)? This is not exactly made clear in the help column. I don't think I've seen bids yet on these, just the regular auctions. It's literally all "buy now" and "buy now only" items bar 5 or so regular auctions, so not a lot of choice if you want to grab a couple of strains below the retail price.

the "buy now only" simply indicates the buy now price / retail price, giving one an indication / reference point in regards to pricing for individual strains. this inidication goes away after the first bid
Yes you can also still buy strains in the direct order supply category, "buy now". but I always recommend, simply emailing either simone [email protected] or me [email protected] i hope this helps

I'm also not completely sure on what the feedback button is supposed to do for me and when I should use it. The only mention of it in this thread was in post #214 https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/176267-post214.html, noone had an answer really. Don't tell me well duh. ;) Does the feedback go to sales, uploads, helpdesk, shanti? Why should I use the feedback, to cancel my bids, give feedback on any problems there were with the order? Again, not entirely sure on what it's purpose is.
ne or me.

Feedback isn't our most used communication tool. Again, I will always recommend, directly emailing either simone or me

By the way, this topic is huge, it's hard to find uptodate information when the latest new ones keep being posted at the end of the topic. Sometimes pages move fast and you have to go through several of them to find who to contact or what's new regarding payments or whatever. Can't you guys edit the first or second post with changes if there are any, would be convenient, especially for the newer members who don't want to wade through a whole topic, I kinda did.

I completely understand and will see what can be done now and get back to you. Perhaps, we can have contact through email, as i think really think your feedback will be usefull. Furthermore, we are very close to completely changing, updating out program system behind the auctions. the aim being to bring the site and overall system a bit more in the 21st century :D Therefore, Pennypacker, my advise to you is maybe try not to look so much into this current system / site , what have you. because, some main things will changed quite shortly and there will be some new option, features and updates etc...

Moreover, if you have any other advice, feedback please contact me through email. Anything and everything will always be useful to get get high on :D

Only the kindest regards,

--
J
Auctions & Socials Manager
Mr Nice SeedBank & Research
e : [email protected]
w : www.mrnice.nl/auctions/
Insta: www.instagram.com/mrniceseedbank/
FB : www.facebook.com/mrniceseed

the "buy now only" simply indicates the buy now price / retail price, giving one an indication / reference point in regards to pricing for individual strains. this inidication goes away after the first bid
Yes you can also still buy strains in the direct order supply category, "buy now". but I always recommend, simply emailing either simone [email protected] or me [email protected] i hope this helps

That sure does help, thanks! I think I’ve seen a couple of buy nows just go the distance, so it might not have been clear for everyone (mainly referring to myself here). Put some of them in my item watch list and next day a couple were “regular” auctions after a bid, like you said, so that clears that up.

Feedback isn't our most used communication tool.

Hehe, I see. I'll probably just disregard it altogether then.

I completely understand and will see what can be done now and get back to you. Perhaps, we can have contact through email, as i think really think your feedback will be usefull. Furthermore, we are very close to completely changing, updating out program system behind the auctions. the aim being to bring the site and overall system a bit more in the 21st century Therefore, Pennypacker, my advise to you is maybe try not to look so much into this current system / site , what have you. because, some main things will changed quite shortly and there will be some new option, features and updates etc...

Oh that does sound good, excited to see what new features will be implemented.

Moreover, if you have any other advice, feedback please contact me through email. Anything and everything will always be useful to get get high on :D

I will, still have one due with you anyways. ;)

thank you J, i would like to ask a question please, what is the highest THC content strains from the MNS catalog please ? i know terpenes are important too not only THC but for now im looking for rhe higest THC content as possible. thank you.

Auction activation

Hi all💫. Getting itchy fingers just waiting for my mns auction account to be activated lol. Can't wait to be popping some real genetics once again after trying my luck with other breeders. Over the past couple of years I've tried my luck with some companies and I found a few top top quality phenos and really did enjoy the smokes but I'll tell you something since not having any mns strains in my stable or seeds to work with vigorous plants seems like a thing of the past I kid u not....... I've not come across one strain that had fast and vigorous veg growth. I've been really shocked with the quality of genes out there l. I'm not saying there's none out there it's just I didn't come across any. I'm used to growing beasts/monsters. Like they say you never truly appreciate things until there gone lol. Well I'm returning to the starting place of my first ever seed purchase and best grows. Mns truly is a one of a kind seedbank where quality genes is a must before it's release to the public. I won't name and shame other companies and there ethics!!!!!! But it dam feels good to no I'm gonna be cracking some real deal beans very soon. All the best saddamskee

Just sent you a PM

Hi all💫. Getting itchy fingers just waiting for my mns auction account to be activated lol. Can't wait to be popping some real genetics once again after trying my luck with other breeders. Over the past couple of years I've tried my luck with some companies and I found a few top top quality phenos and really did enjoy the smokes but I'll tell you something since not having any mns strains in my stable or seeds to work with vigorous plants seems like a thing of the past I kid u not....... I've not come across one strain that had fast and vigorous veg growth. I've been really shocked with the quality of genes out there l. I'm not saying there's none out there it's just I didn't come across any. I'm used to growing beasts/monsters. Like they say you never truly appreciate things until there gone lol. Well I'm returning to the starting place of my first ever seed purchase and best grows. Mns truly is a one of a kind seedbank where quality genes is a must before it's release to the public. I won't name and shame other companies and there ethics!!!!!! But it dam feels good to no I'm gonna be cracking some real deal beans very soon. All the best saddamskee

Hi saddamskee,

Thank you so much for your kind words :) just sent you a PM.... Just need your username/email link to your account. Once I have it I can then activate your account pronto. waiting to hear from you (best is through email).

Only the kindest regards,

--
J
FB : www.facebook.com/mrniceseed

thank you J, I would like to ask a question please, what is the highest THC content strains from the MNS catalog please ? i know terpenes are important too not only THC but for now im looking for rhe higest THC content as possible. thank you.

Hi Jaze, sorry for the late reply.

To answer your question; what are the highest THC content strains:

from the top of my head:

- Definately Shark Shock (recently tested @ 27% (D9 THC))
- Critical mass (recently tested @ 23% (D9 THC))
- ASH
- SSH
- maybe G13 x Haze?

the last three you would have to ask Shanti directly for their lab test results.

hope this helps :D

[email protected]

Hello J, thank you very much for your answer, im glad to know the shark is so much high in THC it surprised me, a another good reason to try this strain on my list :D

New auction ending days!!

Auction ending days have changed/extended to 4 days as opposed to 2 days.

Previously, all auctions were ending on Wednesdays and Sundays in their respective time zones: GMT+8 (11pm) & GMT+1 (23:00).

What has changed is the following: All auctions will now end on 4 days of the week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. It should be noted that they will still end in their respective time zones: GMT+8 (11pm) & GMT+1 (23:00).

This is done to diversify the ending times as it was getting a bit static and to reduce overall waiting times for newcomers.

If you have questions regards this matter or if you request a specific ending date/time, please don't hesitate to contact me.

--
J
Mr. Nice Seedbank & Research

Direct Supply Order (Buy Nows) are up online again!

Please note, you can again purchase all available mns strains in the Direct Supply Order (Buy Nows) category on the auction. These products are offered at retail prices. see link below:

https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/browse.php?id=213

However, I always recommend - when wanting to purchase some buy now's (retail prices), your way better off to simply email either simone ([email protected]) or me ([email protected]), as this will speed up the overall purchasing process... as we are then notified immediately...

--
J

Hello it’s been a long time since I’ve had a chance to sign in. Noticing some changes to the auctions. I like the bundle idea. But can I suggest a NORTHERN LIGHTS BUNDLES? I’ve been checking the auctions recently I’d love to see a few NL crosses especially NL/AFG winter cleanings. :D

Hi good day . I am bidding on an auction and it says i was outbid but in the history it shows the same amount for both bidders .

Hi, I just received my seeds, really cheap and received quickly :)
Mango haze, G13 haze, (af/sk) x haze ac, about 20 seeds per strain :)
Can’t wait 2 C the result :p
ijpg-3722-275.html

275.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
any reason you didn't send my entire order J?

are you seriously intentionally undermining mr. nice seeds? are all "missing" seeds lining your pockets? just curious . . .

Back