MNS Afghan x Haze

Hello! Scorpian. Nice looking plants of the af x hz. What size container do you keep your mothers in? I thought I remember something like 6.5 lt ? thanks

hi botanyman,
these last pics are of SSH and one AfghanHaze x AfghanSkunk.
if you are close to a major garden center,HomeDepot,WallyWorld and the like,
get some of the plastic planters with the water holding well on the bottom.
I used strait coco fibre in the pots and Hesi Coco Suppliment complete with hesi line,as per Hesi chart...i must say it was the easiest ,most problem free grow ive had...the flavors are excellent.

full strength outdoors,but adjusted indoors for light strength and plant size.

scorpion

Hesi Coco Suppliment

Hi! Scorpian. I have been reading about the Hesi Coco Suppliment and will be ordering soon. The formula for hesi is a mix of bloom and veg together with no salts. They actually sell a hesi complete kit for all your growing needs is this necessary or are you using just the hesi coco suppliment product? Were those big ass buds of recent AfHz X AfSk using coco suppliment? They are massive and I am very excited about this hesi product soon to be ordered. What hesi products do you recommend? Excellent,Excellent. The formula 8-6-10 sounds like that is all you need. From what I gather from you 5ml for clones,10ml for veg, and 15ml for bloom using hesi growing chart. Does Hesi make a Pk13/14, I found a product B'cuzz PK-13-14 is this the same as yours before I order? It sounds like the flavors and smells are the best using these products. I am sold. Thanks, and stay safe. peace :)

Last edited:
Hi! Scorpian. I have been reading about the Hesi Coco Suppliment and will be ordering soon. The formula for hesi is a mix of bloom and veg together with no salts. They actually sell a hesi complete kit for all your growing needs is this necessary or are you using just the hesi coco product? Were those big ass buds of recent AfHz X AfSk? they are massive and i am very excited about this hesi product soon to be ordered. What hesi products do you recommend? Excellent,Excellent. The formula 8-6-10 sounds like that is all you need. From what I gather from you 25ml for clones,30ml for ve, and 50ml for bloom using hesi growing chart. Does Hesi make a Pk13/14, <YES> i found a product B'cuzz PK-13-14 is this the same as your before I order? Thanks, and stay safe. peace :)
hi botanyman,
Use the complete line as recommended...
for coco medium...use Coco suppliment and all the goodies as recommended.
Substitute Hygrozyme for Hesi Power Zyme
ph of feed water should be 6.0 {5.8-6.2}
http://www.4hydroponics.com/nutrients/Mnl/HESIours.pdf

depending on your source water you may need to add acid,maybe not.
just test it,also forget about an ec meter with Hesi,it will read way low due to low salt content.
the 25,30,50 ml per gallon works great ...

scorpion

Last edited:
Hi Scorpion,

Lovely pictures of a hybrid that sooner or latter will end in my collection as it seams to have a tremendous potential. Thank you for the pictures, and for the very detailed smoke report.

Peace :)

Back