MNS Af/Sk x AF/Hz

Bilbo

Hello all!

I received these from Shanti and MNS recently (22 seed in a 15 pack). I planted all recently and 18 popped in a day. I lost one as it stopped growing when a cold front whipped thru here (no dome). They are in Jiffy Peat pellots and surrounded in coco in a propagation tray under T5s and just H&G Root Excellerator. I will transplant these shortly and they will veg in a 2x2 ebb n flo, coco style.

I have been hearing reports that these will be a new cross, but until they are official named: I'll call them MNS Af/Sk x Af/Hz.

These seed are very vibrandt!

I'll add pics as they become available and make comments.

Billbo

Hi Bilbo,
i'm along for the ride man, i've been raving about this hybrid since i tested it this time last year,
i'm hoping Shanti puts this 1 into permanant production, true masterpiece

peace
Herb

13 mns ash

I guess that is the new designation... ASH! I hope it tastes better than ash lol!~

Kidding aside.... 13 plants are vegging and they are developing nicely! Some tall, some short, but all vibrandt!

Biilbo

pics later...

Well, sorry for the delay...

Hello all!

Computer problems and borgs issues resolved, the ASH I received are very nicely growing. Most are definate hints of Skunk (the nicest too), but there is one that looks totally different bud build, more haze. I'll have to reveg this one as I have 6 mothers of #4. Number 10 is the Haze like. Haven't smoked and still time to go on ASH grow 1.

Honestly, pics in a day or 2.

Bilbo :)

Hi Bilbo,

Sorry to hear about your problems, but i'm glad you're enjoying the hybrid :)

Note: Pictures will be welcome ;)

Last edited:
Back