Merry Christmas to all the MNS communities...thanks for all your support in 2021!

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

Just a quick mail to wish all the MNS communities at the Auctions, Forum, and Medical arenas we contribute to, a very healthy and safe Christmas in 2021. It has and continues to be a trying time on Earth for Humans, so going back to the reliable friends we call plants and animals is a good thing that came out of this year. We all are adapting to new ways but this has been slower in the past and called Evolution...so if anything it is just a sped up evolution process Humans presence on Earth has created. We all need to relax, enjoy more , destress and spend time on the little things...we are fine and just in a transition once again. Be healthy, do some sport or exercise, hug your kids, love the time we spend together and be honest...big regards to you all Shantibaba

May you march to the sound of your own drummer..

The Road Not Taken
BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Seasons greetings MNS family....

Out with the old and in with the new!
peanuts gif2.gif

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." -Robert Louis Stevenson

🤙mu

Merry Christmas, and Happy New years still yall... Enjoy the positive holidays and another year alive. May this be the year of deep leisure, exploring hobbies, and passions. May it be the most enjoyable and successful year in your life so far. Making great peace in your mind, and bettering your family & community deeply.

Whoever auction chief is now can you put a few NevHaze up please!

Last edited:
Back