Medicines for C virus....

I have been reading lately that they think that taking ibuprofen (Advil) or cortisone when you get Corona Virus is a bad idea. It is highly controversial, but the reason behind this is that ibuprofen and other NSAIDs and steroids like cortisone promotes ACE2, an enzyme that Corona Virus uses to attack cells. They recommend taking Tylenol (Paracetamol) with acetaminophen instead to bring down a high fever. Fevers are a defense against disease and it also cranks up your metabolism. So fevers in themselves are not bad as many people seem to think, unless they spike above 103 F.

Also if you want a fever reducer, reach for the weed. Weed will lower your body temperature and make you feel better. Marijuana sales have surged since the CoronaVirus outbreak. There is much fake news out there that CBD and THC cure or prevent CoronaVirus. There is no evidence of that. However they likely will make you feel better with any type of flu. And there is ample evidence from studies done that THC will lower your body temperature. It is called THC-induced hypothermia.

Wear those gloves people. Things like money are infested with virus and other germs. So are touch screens and door knobs. Also wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer, and avoid physical contact with people. Do not shake hands or give hugs! If you wear a face mask, cover your nose and mouth! I see so many people with face masks only covering their mouth. Also wear glasses, the virus can get into your eyes as well. And try not to touch your face with your hands. Yes, that is nearly impossible. Hence the gloves, hand washing and sanitizer, and face masks and eye protection. With a face mask and glasses, you cannot touch your face with your hands. I also avoid eating fast food or food from restaurants. It seems that CoronaVirus is spreading so fast because most people that get it do not know they have it. Symptoms are mild in about 80% of those infected. Like Tom Hanks and his wife. So for the other 20%, it is vital not to come in contact with the virus. Impossible to know if you are in the 80% or 20% groups though. Also it seems to be impossible to know who has been infected. So you have to assume that every surface and everyone is infected. And why a lock-down will likely not be effective.

Definitely some crazy times, thank God I won the MNS Doomsday full set of seeds.:D Along with a mother plant of GG#4 and GMO ( Skunkmasterflex cut) haven't tried the GMO cut yet. Then you got police not arresting people for selling heroin!! I think I'm going to grow more than I normally would have. Lol

Thankfully I live in the middle of nowhere, good fishing, hiking, gardening and hunting. Bought a bunch of veggie seeds and Trump's going to pay me to stay home. :D

I do feel kind of bad for the city folk, it looks like it's going to be horrible for them being locked down in them high-rises. I imagine they'll end up looting and rioting somewhere, especially when Trump claims we won't be back to normal until July-August and I'm sure that's being optimistic. America is kind of fucked, but I'm sure we'll bounce back a lot quicker than the Great Depression, really this could bring in that world currency, that's all digital. They have been talking about it for years, now the whole world will be in so much debt it's going to be the only way out.

Probably won't be so bad, but after seeing over 600 people died in Italy in a 24 hour period, I don't know. Definitely a little worried, but that just means I stay home and grow weed and vegetables, do some fishing and cut wood, I can stay busy and still make money.

that become crazy

fishing and hunting are prohibited

all water points lake pond rivers are prohibited

all forest paths are prohibited

half of the posts are closed and the mail is delivered every other day

the gouvernement pass some new laws

firt time out without justification 135 euros
second time 1500 euros (15 days beetween)
3 times in 30 days 3750 euros 6 month of jail and 3 years without licensed driving

state of health emergency for 8 weeks

certain large city begins to put a curfew

for 550 people dies a fucking good joke

fuck new world order

Last edited:
that become crazy

fishing and hunting are prohibited

all water points lake pond rivers are prohibited

all forest paths are prohibited

half of the posts are closed and the mail is delivered every other day

the gouvernement pass some new laws

firt time out without justification 135 euros
second time 1500 euros (15 days beetween)
3 times in 30 days 3750 euros 6 month of jail and 3 years without licensed driving

state of health emergency for 8 weeks

certain large city begins to put a curfew

for 550 people dies a fucking good joke

fuck new world order
Yeah, I can't see anything good coming out of trying to quarantine people like that. Where I'm at I have no neighbors just forest and water, I'll be fine.

Just going to probably be a lot of mayhem in the streets, can't force us to do as the government says, someone will start shooting. I believe the panic will kill more people than the virus. Already like 6 states where you ain't allowed to work and majority are living paycheck to paycheck.

Yeah, I can't see anything good coming out of trying to quarantine people like that. Where I'm at I have no neighbors just forest and water, I'll be fine.

Just going to probably be a lot of mayhem in the streets, can't force us to do as the government says, someone will start shooting. I believe the panic will kill more people than the virus. Already like 6 states where you ain't allowed to work and majority are living paycheck to paycheck.

i m in the country side too that should be really hard in town

Oregon, California and Washington are in lockdown now. In Oregon no non-essential travel is allowed. So no more going to the beach, parks or rec centers. Some guys are fishing along the rivers here, not sure that is legal now. The homeless are in a pickle. No homes and nowhere to be locked down. In California lots of people are ignoring the lockdown and going to the beaches and parks.

All non-essential business' are now closed in Oregon. Only grocery stores, Cannabis shops, hardware stores, gas stations, post offices, and take-out restaurants are still open here. We are only supposed to go to and from those locations. The roads here are empty. No traffic. People are still hoarding and stockpiling toilet paper though. And paper towels, ammunition, pasta, hand sanitizer, pasta sauce, soup cans, bottled water, meat, cheese, alcohol, and eggs. Those shelves are completely empty at the stores now.

QE=Quantitative Easing

I assume that it is not the Queens English.

Not quite, you may of seen Uncle Sam announed the $700b package.

Then announced Unlimited QE and after much ferocious discussions it's now settled at $2t *until next time.

https://www.ft.com/content/11b338a2-6d0c-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

You may be thinking great, house prices will fall in a recession, not with negative interest rates they won't. For future generations "ownership" may as well be taken out the dictionary as the goverment will pay you to service any debt as they've allowed themselves to buy everything at discount risk free. :D

That's some chess move they don't teach you in school. Crony capitalism of the highest order

Most important of all i hope everybody here is in a rich vein of health

godspeed

Last edited:
this virus is a fake news manipulation and that work very well people are totaly in panic if you look the victime you understand is a joke

97% of the victim have 60yeras old or more

in italy on 2003 dies only 3 have not other pathologia
1/3 one 1/3 two and the last 3 patholigias or more

it's a total worldwide manipulation

Got my REI dividend the other day...

reipamphlet.jpg

What with martial law...
How's that working for ya?

this virus is a fake news manipulation and that work very well people are totaly in panic if you look the victime you understand is a joke

97% of the victim have 60yeras old or more

in italy on 2003 dies only 3 have not other pathologia
1/3 one 1/3 two and the last 3 patholigias or more

it's a total worldwide manipulation

0 evidence to suggest that, but I'm not here to argue the case. Too much of that on the forum already.

Good luck

Working doing maintenance at hospital at moment The concern I'm hearing is'nt death but the pressure on the hospital/care system and the effect caused by that. You can't have a system that's running at peak then put extra 1000's on top of it without consequence. Why we need to do our part to slow it down. Stress panic and end of times is overboard... Like the flu, you wouldn't be trying to get it to show its effects.. healthy people in 30's with it and in a critical state..

my girl friend work in a private clinic and they are prepareted rooms for cov19
but no body coming
on tv they say the public system is sturated but they no take the private place and it's a half private public etablissement

the saturation of the hospital is the budget is cut since 20 years for the pleasure of europeans union
when you coming to emmergercy in france is saturated every days it's minimun 5 hours to see a medical not sure it will be a doctor

the state of emmergency is just a shame

we have had 180 people kill with ak47 by terorists + the bombs and no state of emmergency and now for simple sickness

it's totally disproportionate

Last edited:
That's awesome, sounds like your fellow citizens are doing what's required to slow it down, lost a bit of their selfishness. Hope we can follow.. hopefully they don't show up, tell her not to be disappointed, that's the outcome they hoping to achieve..

Just because we overreact to terrorism doesn't mean Covid 19 isn't a big deal. I don't want it to get like it is in Italy or Iran here. I can take curtailing my freedom given the POSSIBLE downside of not keeping my distance.

For the conspiracy theorist or those who like to seek out alternative opinions, check out DAYLYT, to either stuff with your head or laugh at, depending on your take.

Sometimes they need a like button here :thumb: pmb
Being a stoner I feel I have an advantage at the social distancing. Been training my smoking life for this. Currently making a visitors bong out of a Corona bottle..

Last edited:
Working doing maintenance at hospital at moment The concern I'm hearing is'nt death but the pressure on the hospital/care system and the effect caused by that. You can't have a system that's running at peak then put extra 1000's on top of it without consequence. Why we need to do our part to slow it down. Stress panic and end of times is overboard... Like the flu, you wouldn't be trying to get it to show its effects.. healthy people in 30's with it and in a critical state..

Exactly !! This is how I feel it too..

Just to add, the longer the virus is in the organisms, the better chance of it to step ahead in evolution to keep itself alive for example, but it dont have to. - Who knows really

It is virus at all.. so nothing good, better to take it seriously, thne risk.. On the other hand, lots of misinformations and false reports everywhere :(

Hope we see everything in our regimes ! Best time for shadow play of goverments :( SAD REALITY

Last edited:
What im loving at the moment is the conversations with friends and locals. Cracks me up .. We all now hold doctorates and are studied in viruses and infection control. You'd think we knew something, the confidence, sprouting off a read line in a paper or what we heard a doctor say ..

simple sickness

@quinx if that's the situation where you are great! you should be happy. more power to you. As for this being "fake news" that's reaching at best

January 23, 2020
attachment.php

March 25, 2020 today
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dashboard_screenshot-1024x456.png
    Dashboard_screenshot-1024x456.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 75
  • today25.JPG
    today25.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: