Medicine Man

I had no idea things would happen this fast. About 2 weeks left in bloom and I have allready filled my veg area and my latest cloning endevour got me by surprise. 6 out of 10 grew roots in 8-10 days and I tried different stuff and never expected the 4 that died to root anyway. Yay me! Thats a hundred % perceived success:)

I dont even know where to put them all in a couple of weeks...wish I knew someone I could give some to...

Attachments

• 20211104_081428_compress28.jpg
    20211104_081428_compress28.jpg
    792.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20211104_081447_compress66.jpg
    20211104_081447_compress66.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20211104_083355_compress18.jpg
    20211104_083355_compress18.jpg
    886.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20211104_083532_compress19.jpg
    20211104_083532_compress19.jpg
    830.6 KB · Views: 27
I had no idea things would happen this fast. About 2 weeks left in bloom and I have allready filled my veg area and my latest cloning endevour got me by surprise. 6 out of 10 grew roots in 8-10 days and I tried different stuff and never expected the 4 that died to root anyway. Yay me! Thats a hundred % perceived success:)

I dont even know where to put them all in a couple of weeks...wish I knew someone I could give some to...
I know the feeling of too many clones. Lol and what do I do take more clones lol

I am amazed, yet again...how heavy the buds are getting..most of them have fallen over , if I lift up one big ass bud there are a cluster beneith it....I am getting some support for the next round...and for a handfull of this I pay close to a days income and now I have a over a cubic meter filled to the brim with The Goodness...my gawd..❤

Aloha!
Nice share and great to see the progress and insights gained along the way. That Widow line has a vitality that is well-known. It's a line that has me reaching for larger pots bc of its ability to quickly lay down roots in a serious way. They do like light and good air circulation in order to effectively transpire in that crowded jungle lol. As you have observed, they need support for the dense, humongous buds this variety is capable of producing with your TLC. As you dial her in, you'll discover pot size and medium according to strain and veg size before inducing flower that best suits your environment. And clones make great Xmas gifts lol.
Now to get your pictures upright. Give a listen to what @Bobberr sez about making that happen. From his "Hello everyone I'm Bobber" thread, post 177
"I figured out how to fix the sideways pics.
The cameras on these phones try to code them to do this for the software so you need to edit photo in photo app and flip photo in a circle and it looks like you did nothing but it eliminates the code imprinted and will post normal."

Give it a try and see if it works. Great job with a great strain @MrSpice and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

🤙mu

Thank you so much for all the feedback. I have learned alot and would most surely set up the area abit different if I knew before what I have learned. Too much heat, too little Aarflot, too much noise :) Pet projects. I yielded about 500gr i total, 200 of "edible grade" flower and leavws and a øittle over 300g of medicine

Aloha!
Nice share and great to see the progress and insights gained along the way. That Widow line has a vitality that is well-known. It's a line that has me reaching for larger pots bc of its ability to quickly lay down roots in a serious way. They do like light and good air circulation in order to effectively transpire in that crowded jungle lol. As you have observed, they need support for the dense, humongous buds this variety is capable of producing with your TLC. As you dial her in, you'll discover pot size and medium according to strain and veg size before inducing flower that best suits your environment. And clones make great Xmas gifts lol.
Now to get your pictures upright. Give a listen to what @Bobberr sez about making that happen. From his "Hello everyone I'm Bobber" thread, post 177
"I figured out how to fix the sideways pics.
The cameras on these phones try to code them to do this for the software so you need to edit photo in photo app and flip photo in a circle and it looks like you did nothing but it eliminates the code imprinted and will post normal."

Give it a try and see if it works. Great job with a great strain @MrSpice and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

🤙mu
Appreciate the extensiveness of your reply, Brother. I will see about the pictures. Harvested on the 56day mark, but two of them could have done good with another few days. Dried for 6 days and dumped in a big plastic box with a big boveda pack. For now this will suffice AF, and I allready have four new MedMan under the 3x3 and my Mapacho in the 2x4 together with a 12/12 from clone vegged in 2.7l pots :) Thanks again, Ill see if I can manage some pics.

I am 3 weeks into bloom with four plants this time around, and as a happy experiment, I loaded 3 autopots and an airpot. As I suspected the airpotted plant is thriving, strutting proudly in tall strong stature and nice deep green. The other three look like maybe they have eaten junkfood sitting inside for three weeks. I suspect the wet/dry cycle and the hand irrigation might play a role. They simply don't wet/dry as advertised (autopot). It is very practical, though, but I will try one BIGGUN in atleast 4 gallons, vegged for over 2 months. The Autopots can still very much be usefull in my Mapacho tent. I am currently experimenting with tinctures and stuff. My Spirits! I am just about inclined to deem Golden Dragon as the Elixir of Life. The past weeks I have not smoked any tobacco, and even less weed as the time pass. I have been coughing up black gunk for days, then the colour and consistency gradually faded and now the appearance of it is almost healthy looking. Damn...

Back