Medicine Man

MrSpice

Starting this thread to get some clues along the way. My third grow, but really only my first really real grow. Thats to say, I know what it is, but then I learn there are at least 3 different pheno's out there and I havent a clue which mine are. Dude I got them from told me to veg them for 6 and bloom for 9.

The two on the right, in the autopots, have drooping leaves. Any suggestions?

Bugger me, cant upload my pics, too big for server, it says.

longball

MNS Hall of Fame
Hello MrSpice!

Welcome to the site and Good Luck with your MedMan grow!:) Right now, the largest size a picture can be is 1024KB(about 1MB). You need to either resize or compress your pictures. Compressing generally gives better results!

Hope that helps!

Longball

Islandgrower

MNS Hall of Fame
Starting this thread to get some clues along the way. My third grow, but really only my first really real grow. Thats to say, I know what it is, but then I learn there are at least 3 different pheno's out there and I havent a clue which mine are. Dude I got them from told me to veg them for 6 and bloom for 9.

The two on the right, in the autopots, have drooping leaves. Any suggestions?

Bugger me, cant upload my pics, too big for server, it says.
Get litphoto for android it works great . As far as medman you will not be disappointed in any of the phenos

MrSpice

Thanks for the tip on the compression and size restriction. Here they are.

Diverted a catastrophe last night when I discover two of my plants drooping. I checked under the hood of the autopots and they were clogged with gunk. Two worked sortof, the other two was a mess. Floating flakes of greyish stuff... also noticed a slight case of the beginning of algae and a tiny case of WPM, which I beleive I sorted. I cleaned everything up and flushed the system and put the plants back in under the 400w MH. I am going to leave them until tonight before I hook up irrigation again. My other hand fed plants in the 2x4 under 2x130w CFL is doing fine. Its hard to tell which one is vegging better. The Medicine Mum is just crazy. So much more plant than all the others. I have vegged her under LED,s starting with 25w the first couple of weeks after I got her. Then potted up and gave her 50w for a couple of weeks and now since reasontly, i added another 25w LED rail.
She is in a Secret Jardin DP90.

Also I have read that Biobizz is a big NoNo in autopot systems. I have used Biobizz CalMag, could that very well be a contributor?

Attachments

MrSpice

Sorry, not weeks under LED...days :) they are all the same age, but they COULD be from two different mum's. That I do know. Also I noticed my fan is not working. Probably part of why the stems are more thin on the the four in the 3x3.

Islandgrower

MNS Hall of Fame
Got a real phreak i here. What the hell is going on with this one?
Do anyone know how many phenos there are ? How to spot them?

I was told to veg for 6 weeks and blossom for 9 and they can reach 2m... anyone ?
Once flowering starts is when you will see the differences. As far as the finishing height that would depend on the height you flip them at. They do not stretch too much .

MrSpice

I think it's safe to say that Biobizz calmag is reserved hand feeding. After I flushed and cleaned everything it was fine for a couple of days, until I added Biobizz Calmag again.

MrSpice

Figured I might aswell use my leftover parts from my noob credit spree. Ended up with some overkill decitions and stuff, but now this might very well turn into a 12/12 from clone. Any suggestions on lighting? Fullspektrum led?

Attachments

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Welcome to MNS bro.

Don't want to use anything biological-organic in a long-term situation. It will go off within 36 hours.
Also will run off.

CalMG is best with a basic one like canna or some other hydroponic designed one (auto pots anyway)

MrSpice

What is going on here? Two of my plants are really not good looking, while the other two , hooked up to the same rez are nothing like her clone siblings. Any ideas?

Attachments