Medicine Man SSH Dreamtime grow

IMG_20190615_092335_465.jpg

Yeah Das. 4 has a nice top cola about 30cm. Then a few nice nugs on the stem but just a few small buds on a few lower branches. It has stretched to over 1m from base of stem.The Structure on 7 & 5 is nice, Christmas trees with lots of nice side buds.
But all the Mm are looking good all up.
Very happy.

Last edited:
Hi Das. The 5 Mm came in at just under 5 ounces. 3 from Mm 5&7 the rest from 4,10,11 the more sativa leaning. Not overly stinky but got that nice weed smell. Getting more fruit as it cures. Its been down a few weeks now. Getting some citrus from 4,10,11.
5 & 7 is a good evening smoke for relaxing more medical. 4,10,11 more energetic.
I smoked half a joint and went for a run in the rain last week, listening to some deep house felt like I could run forever :)
I would have liked to let them go another week or more but had a house inspection.
Also the leaves crisped up a bit at the end. I was away for a few days and just used tap water and let them dry out. Im using House & Garden drip clean on round 2 every feed and fortnightly flush as I belive I had a bit of salt bulid up.
All in all though easy to grow and pleased for a 2 week veg with no topping / training.
Round 2 is just going into 12/12 and has been vegged for 6 weeks from clones.
Topped and LST. Pics to follow.
Also the Dt/Nordle was a week later down than the rest.... (but still earlyish)
Great plant. No ill effects. Grows like a beast loverly all round smoke.
I have plenty of time on Round 2 ..... 3 months of flowering time and vegged alot longer
And trained.
Looking forward to seeing full potential.

A21

Medicine Man Round 2

Gonna start a new thread Medicine man round 2.
Not to much interest been shown in this round.
First round more of a tester. Filter out Females to pick for round 2. Check structure etc.
I will post a few pics now of start of round 2. But Will do new thread.
Medicine man round 2.
;)
A21
20190718_185134.jpg

Back