Mazari seedsman strain.

AnPeter90

Anybody heard of or grown this mazari? It's afghani northern x skunk #1. Let me know if anybody knows about it thanks guys.

Mazar?
Mazari?

Mazar I Sharif

Dutch Passion Strain
Dutch Passion - Mazar
2nd prize `High Times Cup` 1999
2nd prize `Highlife Cup` 2002
gia xe tai van dongben 2 cho: giá xe tải van dongben 2 chỗ
This is an upgraded selection of our valued former Afghan/Skunk. We improved the variety in 1997. The taste is softer than before and we managed to improve on yield. The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short christmastree- like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk#1 gives the variety a bigger yield and better taste. Very good `up` high. As both parents are very consistent, the offspring is very consistent too.
Xem hyundai hd700 dong vang: xe hd700 dong vang
I grow it myself but not Seedsman

Top shelf stuff
ab3591ae94bb4fd18d5e068825abd07a.jpg

Last edited:
I've done them about 7 yrs ago, chucked some z6 indi pheno pollen over it too.

It's not like nordle it is more skunk x roast meat.
Cracking yield from seedsams mazari and his Nemesis is a good old school flavour.

The pic in seedfinder - Nemesis is one of mine

i have grow the mazar of dutch passion and the RSC landrace

the 2 strain was totaly different the dutch passion tasted like red fruit (skunk)
and the rsc tasted a a very good lemon

i have grow the mazar of dutch passion and the RSC landrace

the 2 strain was totaly different the dutch passion tasted like red fruit (skunk)
and the rsc tasted a a very good lemon

Dutch passions is a Skunk x Mazar (Afghan )... (MartinL had already stated this...).. there's some real stinky plants in the DP offering...

why are the car links in there on korean language (i suppose) ...

watch out martin, your computer might be compromised

Dutch passions is a Skunk x Mazar (Afghan )... (MartinL had already stated this...).. there's some real stinky plants in the DP offering...

lol
the ducth passion is not a mazar
the real seed compagny mazar is a real afghan

have this weather app
and bc of boredom i put mazar i sharif as one of the cities to get weather data onto my phone (just like ketama too hehe)

now i know what the deal is about, i mean, look at the weather and you can project those infos to strains there growing

holy fuck, they have a weather to die for , i wonder why this place is indica dominant, the weather is all made for hazes , only the sun hours are not playing nicely along with it ... but now in november having 30°C and 30 rlhum is every outdoor growers dream

ony day .. im gonna travel there on vacation ... just bc of the weather ...

Back