MadNina

11th Week of Flower

Hey MNS Fam,

more then week past again another girl was ready to be chopped she came close to 12weeks of actual flowering, had decent amber trichomes. Not Much smell to her. Heres some last shots before takedown

w5.JPG
w4.JPG
w3.JPG

I had two WTF moments while chopping her up for the drying nets.

let me show you,

w2.JPG

somehow it looked like it was snowing :eek: with every bud i had above the garbagebag.. a closer look with a loupe showed that it clearly are trichomeheads :confused: even the clove didnt got dirty en no sticky to be found. I have noticed differences in stickyness before but this one i dont know what to think of really.

on the other side of the room i have a LaNina throwing strange growing pattern,

w8.jpg
w7.JPG

only this girl is doing it the other one has an complete different flower. It wil grow full with bud i see on ther sides of the plant but i wonder what is causing this behavior. Its not to warm, PH is in range and no light leaks i double checked.

shes sensitive to nutes, they are getting EC1,1 and the LaNina are barely handling this much while the SuperSilverWidow looks underfeeded.

Will be left with the last girl that still gonna need more time to get ready. theres some milkys already but enough yet for my liking.

w6.JPG

greetzz

Last edited:
WTF. Never seen that before, the glove I mean. Looks brand new. Sure your not showing the before pic, lol.. scratching my head "wtf"

Hi MNS fam,

@quinxstar, thanks bro :)

@n2ishun thats exactly what i thought aswell. Light leaks ive checked for them, just before lamps went on, so the timer is atleast starting at the right time. But will go check if its still working properly, and if i did not by accident pushed a pin down of the timer so it could light up for 15min somewhere in the night regime. Will report back what i find out.

@Growstone indeed WTF, haha nope, i only took pictures after i was done. Did you ever see this falling trichome heads before?

Hey MNS fam,

Here is one of the new LaNina`s, shes going to be cloned before going to the flower room, she has alot of similarities in growth like the girl ive just put down. In the tent behind her is another girl like this one, and a smaller indi pheno and there are a few clones of the SilverWidow, that going to be cloned also. They are sitting in the way so ive got to get rid of them but not willing to let go of them completly so clones of a clone just to stretch the time till i can do an complete grow with them alone. Its not a succes running them together with the LaNina as their feeding needs differ to much.

E30284F3-BC81-45E5-B4AA-DED8BC3D58FC.jpeg

Have not be sitting on my ass, So i have build that stealth clone box i was talking about before. Its an complete functional Computer that you still can use as a computer :D

IMG_01103.JPG

A2ABDD2B-8C98-4270-B03B-2C8E5ABECC23.jpeg

and also working on a new led strip setup. Got the strips in house allready just figuring out the size and matrerials for the frame and wait for last parts to get in.

greetzz

Love your variety in the garden! Def learned about the mirror vs white paint as like many you get stuck doing grows 1 way thinking it is the best but after real tests by others we find other ways may be better. Your clone tower, that still works!, kicks ass! Much respect brother and thank you for sharing!! 10 star post for sure!!

...so clones of a clone just to stretch the time till i can do an complete grow with them alone. Its not a succes running them together with the LaNina as their feeding needs differ to much...

Aloha brah!

Great way to keep males too ;) Lovin your work with the Nina and look forward to the others coming along later.

Shaka
Mu

Thread of the year! Byorn, you indeed do have things dialed in. Excellent safety tech that I will take into consideration as I plan upgrades to my grow space.

Your plants are beautiful. That sugary resin is amazing. Let us know how it smokes! I gave some La Ninas to a local first time grower who is running them outside at 42N. I'll try to grab some pics at his place.

You are killing it my friend!

Kia Ora Byorn,

Are you just running 12/12 ?

One of my Doors phenos had the same strange growth pattern, I thought it might have been over light saturation but after thinking about it once I reduced my light hours down to 11/13 at week 8 by week 10 she stopped the werid growth and started fattening up.

Maybe she likes a shorter light on period ?

Everything else as usual looks amazing brother :D

Hey MNS fam,

Bobandargus, thanks! :cool:

Musashi, thanks i didnt thought off it actualy :cool:

Hey Marcus, Thanks brother! i woudnt rate it that hi :eek::D thanks for the compliment. and im glad to read you have got some inspiration regarding safety :cool: Im doing my best, and the rest is good genetics.

the first girl i took down, that one with the bannanas> she is a nice smoke! could have gone a bit longer if she didnt herm on me. So effects are there just a bit tempered but the wife likes it for day time smoke so its all cool. :)

ive sampled some off the second girl and she is all i wish for in LaNina great taste, and a good effects nice balanced between high and stoned. The smell is so fine, nothing like pungent skunk :p and Thats what i expect from a 12 weeker nina. So really happy with the results so far.

Hey Dkeppel, thank you bro! Im running the flower room 11/13 all the time. So maybe she wont like the shorter light on period :D

Aloha Byorn!

"She's so fine there's no tellin' where the money went..."

Got to get back... to the La Nina cuz she's so fine.

Nice finish brah!

Shaka
Mu

This is not the end, this is not the beginning

Hi MNS fam.

Thanks for all the support guys!! :cool::cool:

because of the placed mirrors that reflects the light better now the eb en flow table was more lighted then i had before. This resulted in a warmer reservoir and light leaks in the reservoirs. Again lesson learned. ;) it`s a thing that could use a upgrade. Light and heat proofed the reservoirs en flow table by placing tempex ontop and around.

Now up to the better stuff :cool:
today i can show the two choosen females im going ahead with. Also the clones of both are doing good and are showing the first roots after 7 days. Thats amazing considering the clone box uses only 5watt total out of the wall. Im going to give the clones another week to the most and will select the best ones to be put in 0,25cl cups filled with perlite/ claypebbles to see what works best for me. Im guessing the perlite will have my preference as it holds more water then pebbles do.

IMG_11621.JPG

x21.JPG

greetzz

Hi MNS fam!

Heres some work on the LaNina we keep producing! :cool: these two are rocking it hard! So much fun :):) In the meanwhile im popping MedMan`s for the project. Clones are doing well. im a happy grower. :)

q1.JPG

q2.JPG

q41.JPG

Restocking those fine genetics! thanks B! :cool:

Last but not least the crazy stretcher :D she keeps building and stretching :p

q6.jpg

Back