LATEST UPDATE

Well damn. Glad he's not locked away somewhere though. I wish him the best of luck on this next ordeal as well.

I had figured before that he was in trouble for supposedly rousing a sheiks lasses.

Doesn’t he have a phone? Perfect opportunity for him to be in here. He have a good dvd selection with him. Do people still travel with dvds ?lol..
. we can’t travel internationally at the moment, I hope he has all the paper work sorted to get back to Europe. Hopefully difficult situation isn’t made worse because of these times. All the best...

G'day
He is in quarantine then?

He would have to be. Unless he is exempted for some reason. This would make sense, as his daughter said that he was "detained" in another post here on MrN. Many assumed that meant he had been busted by some authorities in Europe, ala' the LaMota busts in Spain. But apparently that is not the case. I hounded around in Europe and asked several people that know him there and no one has heard of any busts. Nor did they know where he had gotten to.

But I am curious as to how he got into Oz. I tried to book a flight there to visit my cousins but was told I would have to prove need, and stay in quarantine for 14 days after arrival. This is from the official Australia Dept. of Health page online:

Travel into Australia

Australia’s borders are closed. The only people who can travel to Australia are:
  • Australian citizens
  • residents
  • immediate family members
  • travellers who have been in New Zealand for the previous 14 days.
All people travelling to Australia on flights departing on or after 22 January 2021 (local time at departure point) must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) result at the time of check-in. Travellers must wear a mask while on the flight and while in the airport environment.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19, travellers arriving in Australia by air or sea may need to go into government approved mandatory quarantine for 14 days from arrival. You won’t be permitted to travel domestically (including to your home) or continue on any domestic connections until you have completed the 14-day mandatory quarantine period.

Last edited:
Definitely still praying that all will work out well and that we can get a positive update at the earliest..

Last edited:
I hope your information is right brah.
It would be terrible if Mns disappears.
No way for me to grow all the crap that flood the seeds market these day.... I would never exchange a single pack of MNS shit against 10 packs of gorilla og blue cookie sherbet.
If I had enough I would trade pa cks won on auction for packs of other stuff to keep it off the streets, do a public service lol

I hope your information is right brah.
It would be terrible if Mns disappears.
No way for me to grow all the crap that flood the seeds market these day.... I would never exchange a single pack of MNS shit against 10 packs of gorilla og blue cookie sherbet.
Ganja 13;9129541 said:
I cut and pasted Sara's words to inform the community.

No I am not Sara

But I did see Shantibaba on Monday

Namaste

That's what this guy claims. But yeah, life would be boring with nothing but the fuely, funky, flavors dominating the US. They're definitely pretty good, but sometimes I prefer a bowl of Haze, Skunk, even Critical Mass. Just grew out some Venom OG, holy shit does it have flavor, a little too strong tasting and not the best flavor.

2010- posted on ICM
“Originally Posted by Shantibaba
Hi All

well just back to a pile of letters and loads of pms plus all the seed work.Sorry for the long absence but I was lost on another great project on an island and got a tad enthralled...

Anyhow all is fine and new stock is due this week plus plus plus....So be patient I know there are a lot of people waiting to get into things and we will do our best to sort it all out in the coming near future...

Medical seeds direct program is once again operating and it seems alot of you already are on the case.

Anyhow please let me know how things are going and if there is urgent problems needing addressing etc...also will get around to reading how all the testers went etc...but general over view of things from any members will be more than a great start for me to hear your opinions.

For the rest I hope everyone is healthy and doing their best...we hope this is a great year for our community and those who care a little about genetics.Be well and all the best Shantibaba

all the best,
Shantibaba
https://www.mrnice.nl

Aloha braddahs and sistas!
Posted on ICM back in 2010. Shanti has disappeared in the past and then returned. A world traveler, he is a man with great experience in handling difficult situations. No doubt he will be back with a simple explanation. While the world seems to be tightening its grip for whatever reason it does not fall on us to despair rather it is a call to reaffirm why we are here. Look to brighter days and as always be prepared.

🤙Mu

1614674271033.png

Just saw this update when logging in to the Auctions website...
Let's keep our thoughts and prayers with Shanti, Sara and the entire family. There's nothing as important as family and real friends so may we hear from Shanti again in better times with more positive news.

Icy Rag seems to be offline for upgrades... not that I hang there any more.

After many years, we've decided to give ICMag some love and upgrade to the latest version of the forum software it's built on.
This process will take around 72 hours and until complete we can't access the old site. We're very sorry for the inconvenience but
we'll be back soon with a fresh look and many new toys for you to play with.

Icy Rag seems to be offline for upgrades... not that I hang there any more.

After many years, we've decided to give ICMag some love and upgrade to the latest version of the forum software it's built on.
This process will take around 72 hours and until complete we can't access the old site. We're very sorry for the inconvenience but
we'll be back soon with a fresh look and many new toys for you to play with.

@Big Sur Why do you post this here? I saw ICM was offline since the start of this week but didn't make/see a connection with MNS

@Big Sur Why do you post this here? I saw ICM was offline since the start of this week but didn't make/see a connection with MNS
Clearly a lingerer at ICmag for sure. Lol

I'm guilty too, but they announced the upgrade a couple days before the upgrade.

Good to know Shantibaba is good though, a little strange his daughter said he was detained though, must have meant quarantined or something. She had us all worried like we were his mother. Lol

Back