Latest Auction Offerings

Oh, and some more IBL Mango is there also ;)
The price is rocketing allready :)

Oh, and I won the Nl5Haze :D yuhuuu !!

Collection of Old school is complete for me :)
That's awesome you got your 5/Haze man!!
Congrats man, looking forward to seeing what you can do with them
Just about to drop my bid for the MHibl X AC
Something about that one, not many catch my eyes nowdays.. but this one sounds gold!!!
Happy bidding guys💚

That's awesome you got your 5/Haze man!!
Congrats man, looking forward to seeing what you can do with them
Just about to drop my bid for the MHibl X AC
Something about that one, not many catch my eyes nowdays.. but this one sounds gold!!!
Happy bidding guys💚
Thanks ;)

I will try my best, in my limited space and time ;)

G luck ;)

Please someone post how the price rise for the IBL Mango ;)

I dont know if I can handle the pressure! :D
It is difficult for sure, but remember. The seeds real price must be hugely bigger..

Or do as I do, something special is on auctions, so okay, I will pick more obvious strains, those that in normal circumstances go a lot higher. ;)

But this SSHxAC is very special.

edit: Everything is so special, that I would need more lifes to grow all, or atleast few years in Shantis greenhouse :D

Last edited:
it’s 40+ seeds which will only make one of us happy and leave at least one of us heartbroken in tears eating kilo’s of icecream jibbering how unfair life can be.
Oh boohoo

That’s a good point… way more seeds than I’d ever use.. should find 3 other people to go in with me and we each get 10! Only trouble is 4 times the risk with it getting stopped in the shipping!

That’s a good point… way more seeds than I’d ever use.. should find 3 other people to go in with me and we each get 10! Only trouble is 4 times the risk with it getting stopped in the shipping!
YEs maybe the people that are bidding should come out and split the order? :D

Back