Latest Auction Offerings

This is no time for saving the best for last. Just bc they were got for cheap doesn’t take away the absolute gold you now possess. MedMan is a monster and the AfHz has a solid rep. Put a few to soil now. You will be amazed! My 2 cents.

mu

Just end up with a fridge full of gem's.

I've probably 50+ seed strains and still look forward to finding something new.

Will I grow them all? Impossible. Would need a few places to get that many in a lifetime.

I did try multi strain grows in the past but they are drama in the fert department. I like easy one feed for all if you know what I mean.

But I do enjoy buying just to support the crew. Even though they are pretty well funded 🤷‍♂️

Just end up with a fridge full of gem's.

I've probably 50+ seed strains and still look forward to finding something new.

Will I grow them all? Impossible. Would need a few places to get that many in a lifetime.

I did try multi strain grows in the past but they are drama in the fert department. I like easy one feed for all if you know what I mean.
Plant the best you have today! There may not be tomorrow.
Yep, now I try to run max two strains at a time with similar needs. If they mature at different times, it makes harvest easier.
On the collecting thing. Why do we often neglect the bird in hand? And what time is your AA (auction anonymous) meeting? Maybe we can zoom it together :ROFLMAO:

mu

This is no time for saving the best for last. Just bc they were got for cheap doesn’t take away the absolute gold you now possess. MedMan is a monster and the AfHz has a solid rep. Put a few to soil now. You will be amazed! My 2 cents.

mu
I went a little crazy during covid and I'm up to 20 different MNS varieties. I'm running deep chunk next due to their proneness for molding. But I'll take your advice and run them after that. Shanti is my favorite breeder. So I know any thing he's involved with will be gold. Thanks to shanti for providing us not so rich folks an avenue to acquire his work.

It is rare but it does come up from time to time. I scored a Nev's Winter Cleaning for 50 euros several years ago. Right around the same time I picked up an Afghan Haze Winter Cleaning for 35. And lately, those back-o-the-fridge offerings have been killer.

mu

mushashi

How did the g13 x Afghan sk turn out? I personally loved the g13 haze. I even broke down, and made f2's that still kicked ass. My lone one I grew before trouble came down.

Was a stout BUDSICLE...I had 4 rather small, but matured thumb sized buds from the bottom up, and then the 5th node...lol Straight budsicle all the way...Biggest indoor bud I have ever grwon to this date. If I rem correct just over 2 oz total on her alone, and she wasn't 3ft tall...

I still have the Original release of g13sk. Is that different from the g13 x afghan sk?, or the same?

Either way I don't know if these gems will ever pass thru auction, but I HiGhLy recommend them... La Nina x NH...Mango Haze, or the Doors would normally be my go to, but this one...Makes want to say the F word over, and over. It is, and has been pure bliss for me. Best to all...Ns

edit: add...I use for medical issues. This herb really did it for me. I would say if your an indica lover...Give it a try, but beware. She is strong...For our fellow humans that use for other than medical reasons. This girl is stout, and I am sure will make you cheese grin...lol. Best to all...Ns

Aloha brah!

G13/AfSK is different than G13xSk- genetics got from outside source. There is a G13/AfSk thread that can answer a lot of your questions.

I have heard great things about the G13xSk but have yet to grow it. Hoping your health has improved braddah and good hunting!

mu

No one is talking about the latest VS- "vault series." No doubt, much desired. I've got them in the cue but looks like someone will put them into soil before I do. An incredible cross. Dreams of Mango x AC. Good luck and good hunting!

"I don't care how much I pay (Too much, Magic Bus)
I wanna drive my bus to my baby each day (Too much, Magic Bus)
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ..." - The Who

mu

No one is talking about the latest VS- "vault series." No doubt, much desired. I've got them in the cue but looks like someone will put them into soil before I do. An incredible cross. Dreams of Mango x AC. Good luck and good hunting!

"I don't care how much I pay (Too much, Magic Bus)
I wanna drive my bus to my baby each day (Too much, Magic Bus)
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ..." - The Who

mu
Where is it?

Back