Latest Auction Offerings

Well, I am out of the running. The Super Silver Haze x AC is at € 340. I can't run that fast lol! Good luck to the winner, those are some rare seeds for sure.

🤙
Mu

My bids for other selections does not appear to be working. Anyone else having problems with their bid not taking and updating to your submitted bid price?

Mu

Hey braddahs and sistas!
Last night, Kristian fixed the bug re: unable to place bids. Refresh and clear your caches and give it a go. If you are still having problems, drop us a line.

🤙Mu

Well there goes that other pack, getting away from me. That Spring Cleaning- Shit & CBD Divine Pack.

🤙Mu

Well, I am out of the running. The Super Silver Haze x AC is at € 340. I can't run that fast lol! Good luck to the winner, those are some rare seeds for sure.

🤙
Mu

OMG 340 maybe the biggest bet price

amazing cross good luck to the winner for found a monster plant

Don't look now but there's more Haze AC on the block. :cool:

Yep, it's already trending upwards. 🤑💰💲

Hey bidder bidder o_O
Which haze ac are you referring to. I stopped bidding on the ssh ac cross at 300 something. Someone kept upping my bid within minutes. Happy hunting whoever it was. Is there more? Does anyone know what is in the new skunk on the auctions. Promising rks

Those R&R packs are the deal of the century! Awesome genetics. What’s got me looking is the Medicine Man x Afghan Haze- sounds nice. Went to bid when it was at 54. Someone instantly left me in the weeds at 80 lol.

🤙Mu

Those R&R packs are the deal of the century! Awesome genetics. What’s got me looking is the Medicine Man x Afghan Haze- sounds nice. Went to bid when it was at 54. Someone instantly left me in the weeds at 80 lol.

🤙Mu
I know the feeling. Was fixing to jump on some Mango Hz last night and it went ballistic. (y)
Then a R&R auction went for 23 euro! I was trying to log in to bid :p lol

I think there should be some kind of Hall of Fame for auctions, where it would be milestones prizes !
Somtimes those are rocket hights :D

Some people just hate to lose a bidding war. I've seen things go for higher than retail price for a brand new item at auctions. But these special editions are indeed a bargain at any price. That darn pop up banner has cost me a couple of bids now. I wish there were a box to check off that popup OK, I'VE GOT IT! Now leave me alone.

Back