Latest Auction Offerings

thank you so much its so cool ! i have a few questions please, is the picture of the bag seeds is the 1.3g offer ? how many seeds approximatly in the 1.3g bag pleas and what is the germination rate please as its labeled at second rate seeds, thank you very much
1.3 grams should be about 70 to 100 seeds.
And I recently got 10 of 10 from a cleaning auction win. 3 years old at that

• Love
Reactions: SB
Wait....
Aussies say " Y'all " ???
Been way too long since I was down under...about the only thing I remember was Castlemain and the difference between 3x and 4x :þ
Did you get any castlemain rock?
We speak with a distant British(England) influence, words and Spelling but the biggest influence in last 30 years is American English.. funny thing is different words get a negative response for being American. I’d say it’d be a worldwide phenomenon, as your entertainment industry has smothered itself all over the world. Imagine the influence if your troops were to ever be deployed outside of America lmfao..

The US troops are deployed all over the world, Incirlik Turkey, Weisbadden Germany, South Korea, Japan, until recently Philippines, too many other places to mention.
I was in Oz way back....as a US Marine doing what we call the WestPac on the USS Truxton (destroyer/battleship/frigate, they never could put it in a class as it was the only ship of it's kind and was very unique).
I did what every good marine at the time did...
Drank myself senseless and passed out when I got back to the ship.
Good thing I was captains guard, never got any shit for doing it, the navy guys were somewhat afraid of us (for good reason, long story there).

so the bag in the photo is around 7g, so we make them up when they get bought. In regards to the germination rate I'm gonna have to call in mr @shantibaba to tell you because I have misplaced that information... 1g is around 80 seeds.

Thank you very much for your answer and information, im interested about the mango haze ibl, please put some more at the auction, thank you

I apologize for not being able to give you more information on the Mango IBL sooner, we have 4 more packs to sell but I can try and arrange for smaller amounts like 20 seeds per auction so there are more possibilities for y'all to win some of that genetics.
smaller amounts would be great! Thanks for the offering.

musashi - "It's great to see the G13 x Afghan Skunk being offered on the auction page! I can't say enough about this variety. Smell and flavor combined with ease of grow, she really is a fine addition to the grow room."

Just got my seeds yesterday! YAY!

Longball

Christmas has come early. Found some presents on my stovetop this morning lol.
Some classics included NL5xHaze and Master Kush Skunk along with some AC varieties- Holy Smoke being one of them :). Got some G13xAfgSk too! Thanks Shanti Claus!

View attachment 46966

🤙
Mu
Hey bro
Nice!
Can't wait to see some of your grow reports
Great to see so much interest in MNS genetics nowdays
Happy growing bro🙏

Hey there,
I’m posting my question here as it does regard the auction.
Hope i’m Not off topic.
The Content of the fire sale specials advertised are a pack of 15 seeds of each variety based on the fire sale selected or do the packs contain less seeds each?

Hey there,
I’m posting my question here as it does regard the auction.
Hope i’m Not off topic.
The Content of the fire sale specials advertised are a pack of 15 seeds of each variety based on the fire sale selected or do the packs contain less seeds each?

i supose is a normal pack between 15 and 20 seeds by pack

Back