Latest Auction Offerings

HerbsWePuff

Hey there,
I’m posting my question here as it does regard the auction.
Hope i’m Not off topic.
The Content of the fire sale specials advertised are a pack of 15 seeds of each variety based on the fire sale selected or do the packs contain less seeds each?

quinxstar

Hey there,
I’m posting my question here as it does regard the auction.
Hope i’m Not off topic.
The Content of the fire sale specials advertised are a pack of 15 seeds of each variety based on the fire sale selected or do the packs contain less seeds each?
i supose is a normal pack between 15 and 20 seeds by pack

svap

Unfortunately, PayPal has decided that we are too cool for them and are closing our accounts... Shanti is looking for other options that will hopefully allow mastercard and visa, fingers crossed we get the O.K. for it all and try to regain our PayPal accounts.
I read on the auctions that now there is Transferwise, how does that work? Do I have to email you?

sara_blakey

Administrator
Staff member
G'day fellow cannasieurs,
we've added a funky referral opportunity on the auction site. Take a look at this page if you're interested, you could save up some big $$ if you have other grower friends or people you know that may be intrigued by the auctions!

sara_blakey

Administrator
Staff member
I read on the auctions that now there is Transferwise, how does that work? Do I have to email you?
Hello svap, here you will find the instructions you need for your first time with Transferwise. Please email me if you need more information or help:)

svap

Hello svap, here you will find the instructions you need for your first time with Transferwise. Please email me if you need more information or help:)
thanks, I would like to mention to you https://www.vivapayments.com they use this in Italy for example for hemp products for credit card payments they do not require people to register with them to use the credit card

edit: in the page about transferwise the link does not work if you click on it

Last edited:

sara_blakey

Administrator
Staff member
thanks, I would like to mention to you https://www.vivapayments.com they use this in Italy for example for hemp products for credit card payments they do not require people to register with them to use the credit card

edit: in the page about transferwise the link does not work if you click on it
Oh thank you for pointing that out, I will fix it now:) and thank you for the suggestion!

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Wow! A pack of Mango Haze IBL- 20 seeds just went for €225, that's €11/seed. By weight, paid much higher than the price of gold! But where else are you going to find it?

🤙
Mu

TokinPeace

Wow! A pack of Mango Haze IBL- 20 seeds just went for €225, that's €11/seed. By weight, paid much higher than the price of gold! But where else are you going to find it?

🤙
Mu
Yeah that was me and I just put a ridiculous price on them thinking I'd win no matter... well 🤣 I can't believe someone else bid that close to me because that is exactly what I bid on them 225.26. Seems to coincidental as the last pack of MH IBL's sold for 147.. I was bidding on them but didn't realize I had been somehow signed out !
Hence why I wanted these but jebus its was crazy expensive. Still doesn't seem to make sense..

Maybe someone on the Mr.Nice team could check into it for me, Please ??

Attachments

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
The price of a baggie, you'll make it all back in short order. A purchase that will keep on giving. Congrats!

🤙
Mu