Latest Auction Offerings

For those who missed out and are still desirous, perhaps ask @sara_blakey for a buy it now price for a packet of 18. She should be able to provide for your needs.

🤙
Mu

Less than $2.65 a mango ibl seed sounds alright to me. Imagine what others would be asking with same genetics. Be entering winning cups, then feminized and finally sold 5 seed packets at $100 each lmfao

Aloha!
Paypal payment option for MNS auction has been suspended for now. Stay tuned.

🤙
Mu
Actually I like it without paypal..

I read somewhere about their new updates in terms for use, bit can be useful for someone still.

Aloha!
Paypal payment option for MNS auction has been suspended for now. Stay tuned.
This sucks, it is easy with paypal. Anyway there is also stripe as a payment method, some people have switched from paypal to stripe successfully because paypal froze their account. Just search for "stripe card payment".

Having a choice for the payment is always nice.

Hopefully you can put a few packets up, along with some g13 afgsk.. just when I thought my bidding was done, mu goes and reminds new with his donkey pics and a call out that the strains up. Thanks 😡😂.
I am on it:)

thank you so much its so cool ! i have a few questions please, is the picture of the bag seeds is the 1.3g offer ? how many seeds approximatly in the 1.3g bag pleas and what is the germination rate please as its labeled at second rate seeds, thank you very much
so the bag in the photo is around 7g, so we make them up when they get bought. In regards to the germination rate I'm gonna have to call in mr @shantibaba to tell you because I have misplaced that information... 1g is around 80 seeds.

Unfortunately, PayPal has decided that we are too cool for them and are closing our accounts... Shanti is looking for other options that will hopefully allow mastercard and visa, fingers crossed we get the O.K. for it all and try to regain our PayPal accounts.
We've had a lot of support from the community giving us useful information on other online third party bank transfer services, so thank you all for the input.

I apologize for not being able to give you more information on the Mango IBL sooner, we have 4 more packs to sell but I can try and arrange for smaller amounts like 20 seeds per auction so there are more possibilities for y'all to win some of that genetics.

Feel free to contact me with your auction wishes. If I don't answer within 48h please shoot me an email, that's the most reliable way for me to get back to you.

Y'all are so fucking awesome I wish I could do make all your wishes come true immediately, you dudes and dudettes really deserve it.

Wait....
Aussies say " Y'all " ???
Been way too long since I was down under...about the only thing I remember was Castlemain and the difference between 3x and 4x :þ

Reactions: SB
Back