LaNina, Grown In The Tropics.

LN is AWESOME!

Betterhaff and Scrubdog thanks for your interest with this thread on LN.

Scrubdog, nice to meet you.:)

That male you see in the pictures is a very aggressive male and fast! is why I kept him. The plant has multiple branches that are long and slender for breeding and the smell he gives is pleasant and very tropical fruity with something else? I will keep you posted.;)

Betterhaff, I ran into a serious flooding from a storm that came through flooding my underground chamber and rebuilding the damage.

I never thought this would happen and was unprepared.

The underground Bunker will be up and running around March 1st is the plan now, and to answer your question, all flowered outside under the tropical sun daily.The Underground bunker had a flaw with the water draining behind concrete wall and filled the ground soaking through the Cement Blocks from the water over load.

This Bunker has all the technology available for a smooth operation once the flooding situation is resolved and thanks for asking.

I have another LN pheno that smells like the plant I have heard members discuss with that Hz stench I can't wait to show everyone and is Beautiful beyond belief I kid you not just a Spectacular pheno with the stench of Potency. EXCITING!!!!

My MH pheno is another one you will just fall in love with and is a MASSIVE!! MASSIVE NL pheno that will win any Beauty contest and hoping for the best smoke spoken about here at MNS. This MH is a CRYSTAL amuzement park of wonder and SPECTACULAR! beauty. will share soon.

peace,
rb ;)

Last edited:
G'day resinbud :D

I've been looking on in interest my friend. I Love that satty M you've got kept :D

I've 2 La Nina around 20cm tall that have been tipped and are starting to stretch out. One I believe is male because when tipped it she/he threw out what seemed very M balls which I then removed and moved him to another area in the garden. So I popped another La Nina :D

They are a very nice looking plant and will install them on a 12/12 lighting regime once I get my leaky old cupboard tightened up. I would like to grow every mrnice strain before my time is up man - I dig em so far!
The gdn stands at 3 la Nina, 3 NHS and 2 of a mate's seedstock. (Sat dom og kush cross) the rumour is there is a real Thai pheno amongst em, and i think that would be nice :)
I have a tendency to latch on to whatever threads relevant to what I've got going so please forgive me in advance if I get to the annoying stage lol. I just love growing my own medicine.
I'll be following with interest rb and looking forward to seeing the cellar in action!
Peace and good growing. vinnno

Hi resinbud,

Sorry to hear about your flooding problems, was wondering because of the timing of the year. Hope you get things sorted out.

I have some La Nina from this outdoor season curing away, can’t wait to see what an appropriate cure does for them. They were nice plants (still have cuts to sort out plus more seed).

I’ll be watching to see how yours progress under the tropical sun.

Amazing LaNina, and her sister is just as HOT!

Hi Betterhaff, Ohthatguy88 ;) Thanks for stopping bye.

The flooding problem was a nightmare but rectified soon. Water actually flowed through the block masonry and is now sealed tight and looking forward to the future.

Ohthatguy8, the LN Bud density is more than I imagined it to be. This LN11 was the fastest of all those I went through. This girl is very sativa in clone form and very,very resiny, very spectacular looking buds for the speed it took to get at this point. No skunk is why I wanted her and just imagine I have another one #8 and she is just as impressive Sativa wise as her sister #11 . #8 is Purple :p and very spectacular I will share very soon, such decisions?

peace,

rb ;)

Sounds amazing. Would love to see the purple one. Hows she smoke? Lung expansion is a must for me. Call me crazy but I like to cough fighting to hold it in.

Purple one no more.

Hello everyone, Vinno,betterhaff,othatguy8 ;) I don't have the purple one due to her being extremely slow to grow but beautiful getting there, just slow.

So slow, the flowers seamed not to explode in flower even though the slow ones tend to be the most potent at times.

Anyway, then there is this #11 LN that is so potent I will explain how and is just as clear as I have read about, and can see how it is used for music as the clarity is very clear as I type and I love her already.

Yes, this girl is an Expander on the lungs and was very surprized by the affect it had on them. This particulat pheno has to be the one spoken about as it is CHUNKY Heavy Buds and the smell is spectacular and very little is needed I assure you, very very Sativa with much expansion that will make you cough so intake a little at a time and you will be there creeper fast.

She is the only LN female I have and was just what I was looking for in a smoke and everyone who spoke on her is spot one and a very serious KEEPER to have, UNBELIEVABLE POWER Clear as can be without the cloudy euphoria you sometimes feel getting high, NONE! at all.

More to come, and only one out of 18 selected from as the very best one out of pack. These are really pretty crystally buds and tight with some weight behind them is a plus.

Thats all for now,
peace, rb ;)

LaNina POWER!

Hi everyone !:)

I believe the problem with LaNina with growers, is she is EXTREMELY POTENT, EXTREMELY!

The high from LaNina is very smooth and will make you cough like crazy even if you inhale a little bit, and then it creeps on you taking some time like 10 minutes.:p

I can see how one could think LaNina can PUT YOU OUT! and if one could consume One or Two tokes and walk away, You Will Be Flying clearly everywhere with much mind clarity, but if you consume more than you should in a session, I assure you it will be Nausea, and a very high chance of puking she is that powerful.

If you grow LaNina consume very little and then you will understand the POWER of her, and why she could possibly crash a party by consuming more than was required.

This keeper pheno I found out of 18 seeds is a life time keeper and very happy I kept her and very manageable.

If a few of you have been discouraged about LaNina Get a pack asap, she is probably going to be the most powerful weed you have ever experienced ever in your lifetime. Tight Buds,Crystally as you can get, and the sleeps are perfect.

peace,

resinbud ;)

I believe the problem with LaNina with growers, is she is EXTREMELY POTENT, EXTREMELY!

The high from LaNina is very smooth and will make you cough like crazy even if you inhale a little bit, and then it creeps on you taking some time like 10 minutes.:p

I can see how one could think LaNina can PUT YOU OUT! and if one could consume One or Two tokes and walk away, You Will Be Flying clearly everywhere with much mind clarity, but if you consume more than you should in a session, I assure you it will be Nausea, and a very high chance of puking she is that powerful.

If you grow LaNina consume very little and then you will understand the POWER of her, and why she could possibly crash a party by consuming more than was required.

This keeper pheno I found out of 18 seeds is a life time keeper and very happy I kept her and very manageable.

If a few of you have been discouraged about LaNina Get a pack asap, she is probably going to be the most powerful weed you have ever experienced ever in your lifetime. Tight Buds,Crystally as you can get, and the sleeps are perfect.

peace,

resinbud ;)

sure wish i could have found that pheno, from a straw with 48 seeds i found la nina to be the most potent mns strain ive grown, and ive grown most of them, but from those 48 i did not find a true keeper, some worthy of keeping while continuing to search for better, have since but wont go into names/detail as they arent mns

Potency Extremes

Hello Yowser :) The pheno I found has everything you would want.
This pheno I kept is Columbar in Veg with multiple side branchings and plenty of cuttings organized all the way up the plant.

When cutting up the Buds they smell like berries,and
The smoke has a certain musk odor inhaling but very smooth.

The only other plant that was a keeper in my pack of 18 was a Purple Male that had resin everywhere and was the first to smell in veg and I Bred him to my prized MW #5 female and have yet to plant them but should be special cross.

Sorry you didn't find that special pheno and would concentrate on the slender pheno with thick crystally buds with almost purplish resin glands creating a mystery mirror when you stare at the buds.

More to come

peace,

resinbud;)

peace,

resinbud ;)

After reading your report .
I need some perspective please . How much herb do you consume per week ?

I smoke between 10 and 20 grams per week .

Grams

Hi MaryMary:)

I smoke about the same as you 10 to 20 grams a week All MNS :p

1.) MW # 5 One Pound Supply at present. Gallon Jar
2.) cure 1/2 pound in Pint Jars
3.) LN 1/4 pound in Pint Jars
4.) MH 1/4 pound in Pint Jars

Wait to you see my MediHaze's SPECTACULAR!!!!!!INCREDIBLE:cool:

More to come.

peace,

resinbud ;)

extreme potency doesn't seem like it is a problem.
hope to find something similar in the rest of the pack that was started.

LaNina, LIVE SMOKE REPORT!!!

This is how it is with this particular smoke in a da budda vape is amazing at the moment building momentum but clear and very good so far, and will keep this going as long as I am on LaNina just so you feel my vibe as you tag along for the ride, whoooooothis is Great Weed, and the smell of it is unusual and I immediatel think Berries cutting it up and the history of Mullburry Madness from Australia makes is even Greater knowing the history of that line.

I am actually feeling really high at the moment and feel clarity and another thing the Bud she produces is Heavy so may seem little but it weighs out like that half ounce bud in the pictures really weighty and not at all weak by any means as I sit here typing about the experience and clarity is right on so far.

Toke, he he

This LaNina is a very very amazing strain, and I am still feeling very high and I do not feel like falling asleep so the clarity is spot on.

Another thing about this short pheno LaNina is she is very fast from start to finish like what has been spoken about her quickness spot on.

I get up be right back, he he

What a smooth smoking experience and is really different as well as the flavors as I taste some muskyness but is great flavor wise really great!

I just felt a nice clear sensation just past through and feeling fine.

Wow !! I am really High and clear as day still talk soon.

Last edited:
Hi Res. I just lit up my favorite wake-n-bake strain, La Niña, and saw your nice report. I've had this plant in my garden for years and find myself using it more than any other sativa so I guess it is my favorite sativa. It is powerful and I usually don't smoke more than one hit/bowl per hour.

Short LaNina can full you while growing her.

Hi there HHHG,:) Thanks for stopping by, and yes could understand how it could be chosen before all else without a doubt.

No Hang over in the morning.

I still felt the clarity long after last post yesterday evening and eventually passed out hitting her pretty hard but was enjoyable, I mean Blitz state:p

I am on her right now and can tell you that when you grow her look for the shorter pheno, but let her grow vegged for awhile and then turns into a Very Sativa looking plant with Long organized canopy.

This girl I have when first flowered her, I flowered her Real Early and she became Chunky Buds, and when you find this particular pheno if let to grow longer and not flower her to early, She makes Long Medium Slender Looking Buds that really look Sativa, but if you flower her without Vegging , She will Look Like a Chunky Indica.

I feel LaNina should have more Vegging before Flowering to find the special Girl from my experience and opinion only.

Look for the Chunky Indica Looking Girl who developes into a fine Princess Sativa, if you can desipher between the True Indica Phenos of LN, and determine the true identity of the two as I believe Two Phenos are Similar in looks like Indica's, but one of those indica looking phenos is the Berry smelling one and could be the reason for dissapointment as one Slams you like an Indica and the other Lifts you too the Heavens he he.:p

Remember, Two LaNina Phenos are Indica Look alikes, and one of those if you can find her is the ONE raved about like the one I have.

peace,

resinbud ;)

peace,

Back