la resistance verte's hazes pics

hi,
it s now possible again to upload pics so i make this thread with fresh and older pics of haze strains

super silver haze (core cut)
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11881-sshc5.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11879-sshc4.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11880-sshc3.jpg

dry bud

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11884-img-1544.jpg

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11885-closesshdry.jpg

Last edited:
Agree great examples you have there, all looking great!! The only one I haven't tried yet is angel heart!

Any favourites?

The silver haze bud caked in glue would blow you away in a one skinner.looks just like the medi haze i grew but with high thc.im in love with that silver haze bud.thanks

most extensive resin field

thx you all

no lab test of this ssh (core cut) ,but it so far the strongest :D

From your excellent pictures it is easy to see the best one.

The name "core" rings a bell, is this your name or is this cut from a person? What I would like to know is how many packets it took to find this encrusted specimen. It would be great to see what it looks like in veg. phase also before it starts to pack on the crystals.

One strategy to consider for the holder of an outstanding cut like this where the origin is clearly known (MNS SSH), is to out cross it with completely unrelated genetics or a landrace. However, the resultant seed may only be half as strong as the "core". This has happened to me several times and it is frustrating. It was obvious to me that my landrace (Malawi Gold) needed to be better bred to select for superior plants and their genetics. The problem I saw was that my landrace was too weak to further inbreed or line breed.

The funny thing was when I grew the pure Malawi Gold and got a good harvest, it was my favorite smoke. It was only low-average in potency but the high was nice and sociable (once I got past the learning curve). I would smoke it before the stronger uber-potent stuff of MNS. It would be great if someone could capture the qualities of exotic genetics with the strength, hardiness, and fast maturity of modern hybrids.

From your excellent pictures it is easy to see the best one.

The name "core" rings a bell, is this your name or is this cut from a person? What I would like to know is how many packets it took to find this encrusted specimen. It would be great to see what it looks like in veg. phase also before it starts to pack on the crystals.

One strategy to consider for the holder of an outstanding cut like this where the origin is clearly known (MNS SSH), is to out cross it with completely unrelated genetics or a landrace. However, the resultant seed may only be half as strong as the "core". This has happened to me several times and it is frustrating. It was obvious to me that my landrace (Malawi Gold) needed to be better bred to select for superior plants and their genetics. The problem I saw was that my landrace was too weak to further inbreed or line breed.

The funny thing was when I grew the pure Malawi Gold and got a good harvest, it was my favorite smoke. It was only low-average in potency but the high was nice and sociable (once I got past the learning curve). I would smoke it before the stronger uber-potent stuff of MNS. It would be great if someone could capture the qualities of exotic genetics with the strength, hardiness, and fast maturity of modern hybrids.

hi skunkha,
this cut is the "amnesia core cut" from amsterdam, the legend say core found it in a greenhouse seed ssh pack from the old days......
for sure it s a ssh but you can find it under many names......
best weed i smoked,super strong,super taste,

great photos and buds LRV, have you bred anything to the amnesia? I can vision some blueberry crossed with it. A different blue dream version. Amnesia Dreams:)CoreBerry:):)

Last edited:
thank you primal,
no i dont really breed it , but few outdoor crosses with a dutch t44 male and a dominica landrace red sativa,
just start a male quest........

Hey lrv,

I see you grew the critical haze, a strain close to my heart.

Did you find any with huge yields? I found a range of plants when I grew it, and some where huge huge yielders..

Peace
BL

hi billy, yes there is some big yielder in the critical haze but they didnt catch my attention ,i really loved the one on the picture,average yielder but high potency .

Back