La Niña by HHHG

HHHG

11 weeks...harvest day

This is the latest girl to be added to my small "keepers" list. She is uplifting and puts a smile on my face :D

Hey HHHG

i've been looking at your pics youve been putting up looks like your doing well with MNS genetics i had a few ?s about La Nina from your experience. i've heard alot about its lineage people say Superskunk was the other parent or Mullimby madness for some reason even though i trust Shantibaba over any other breeders i have doubts La Nina is White Widow x Haze

i know theres been reports people have said Shanti said the Haze is Mullimby Madness and he says he believes MM is a close Haze relative why he calls it haze is beyond me.....

so to my main ? in growing these do u see the La Nina closer to Med Man or Nevs Haze...id gess itd b closer to Med Man if its SuperSkunk x WhiteWidow

i'm really just curious because i've seen mixed reports a White widow and Haze high mix would b something i'd love to experience

Take it easy nice grows keep up the good work

Budbo

Q's?

hi hhhg
is this plant a cutting?
if yes, did you have to trim it to get 'single cola' structure?
how tall is/was she?
thanks
DBTR:)

hi hhhg
is this plant a cutting?
if yes, did you have to trim it to get 'single cola' structure?
how tall is/was she?
thanks
DBTR:)

Hi DBTR

She is a clone from a mother I grew from seed. I didn't do any special trimming, just let her grow naturally. She is around 18" tall.

Hey HHHG

i've been looking at your pics youve been putting up looks like your doing well with MNS genetics i had a few ?s about La Nina from your experience. i've heard alot about its lineage people say Superskunk was the other parent or Mullimby madness for some reason even though i trust Shantibaba over any other breeders i have doubts La Nina is White Widow x Haze

i know theres been reports people have said Shanti said the Haze is Mullimby Madness and he says he believes MM is a close Haze relative why he calls it haze is beyond me.....

so to my main ? in growing these do u see the La Nina closer to Med Man or Nevs Haze...id gess itd b closer to Med Man if its SuperSkunk x WhiteWidow

i'm really just curious because i've seen mixed reports a White widow and Haze high mix would b something i'd love to experience

Take it easy nice grows keep up the good work

Budbo

Hi BudBo

LN is made from a Mullumbimby Madness mother and Black Widow father. I haven't grown a full pack yet, but I haven't noticed any typical Haze scent in any of the LN I've tried. It's hard to compare it to MedMan or NevHz because they are all very different.

The other woman...La Niña-1

One of the strongest plants I've ever smoked. Like a sledgehammer to the brain.

La Niña-2 - 74 days flowering

Trimmed and ready for harvest...

Last edited:
wow. this LN #2 is exactly reminiscent of my LN #3, which has proven to be one of the purest, most potent sativas I have smoked. She was tall, went 80 days or so, and had a spiraling top bud just like yours. I didn't keep a cutting, but I have 30+ F2 seeds from her. Remarkable plant.

Up until her, Mango Haze was my reference point for a good sativa (and still is--by far--for taste alone) but always had a bit of drag and fog to it toward the end. Not so with LN #3, a pure tapering off after 2 hours of a strong, focused high. Possibly a little stronger than I had wanted, but I can always smoke less.

This is a remarkable strain, because it does not appear to be like any sativa I have seen--it really looks like a skunk, like Shit, even. But the effect does not resemble the appearance.

Hi vajra

Yes she's a special plant. My LN#1 may be the strongest plant I've ever smoked. I still have yet to detect any Haze scent in the dozen LN I've grown so far. I really think the strain description should be changed to BW x Mullumbimby Madness, but that's not up to me.

Hi vajra

Yes she's a special plant. My LN#1 may be the strongest plant I've ever smoked. I still have yet to detect any Haze scent in the dozen LN I've grown so far. I really think the strain description should be changed to BW x Mullumbimby Madness, but that's not up to me.

That might be helpful, because nothing about any of the 5 females I have flowered looked even remotely like ssh, mh, or other hazes that I have seen. The buds were as dense as can be, and all had dark, rich, almost cheesey smells. Very different than haze hybrids, and the hardness of the buds stands alone among plants that give this effect.

Do you find her a smoke that you reach for regularly, or only for certain occasions? to me, the intensity of the sativa flight left me a little...irritable...the next day, sort of short-tempered, which I occasionally notice with mangohaze, too. I loved the high, but needed a full day to return to earth and be a gentleman again (and i don't smoke/vape all that often).

Do you find her a smoke that you reach for regularly, or only for certain occasions?
Well the LN-1 is too strong for every day, but LN-2 can be used daily if not overdone. One bong hit is usually enough to last a couple hours.

Looks good, I can see some fat old trichs in the pics :).

How does it compare to Black(/White) Widow?
As you say the La Nina's don't look very sativa..

Great looking plants as usual HHHG.

Back