Jackberry x Heribei

Kleineman

A few pic's of my last harvest wich i'm currently still smoking.
Genetics from Sannie.

The flavour and smell of the 2 phenos i had is a verry blueberry, citrus like one with a great head high good for a daytime smoke.
I topped, fimmed and suppercropped them under a poor 250w hps light and under the weak dutch sun so the plant and buds looked like a good kind of shitty.

Curring in a jar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 20
Sweet pictures! I have heard good things of sannies u would like to try the cheeseberry haze has alot of special parents. Almost anyone who runs their gear is happy :)

i agree with weezy, i have seen some real good things grown from sannies and here we see some of his product looks good.
RJ

Thanks everyone.
Sannie has some nice strains indeed and under better environment this would have turned out even better so i am verry happy with Sannie's work.

Next time i'm going for Mr nice seeds.
Proberly one of these.

Super Silver Haze
Mango Haze
Black Widow
Shit
Sharkshock

@ Weezy

Thanks man.
The cheesberry haze was on my list to grow, also with Sannie's Jack, Selene, Sugar Punch, Anasteshia Chocolate rain and Kronocaine.
The list is too long actually.
I've already grown their Caramel Candy Kush, Kolossus, Extrema, Herijuana, Heribei, Mad Scientist, Killingfields, K.O. Kush and Shackzilla.

For next run i'm concidering a hunt for finding a Mr nice Super Silver Haze keeper and crossing it with a Male Caramel Candy kush wich produces a super lot of resin verry early in flower.

At the moment i have 2 Heribei's outdoor in Vegatative state and 3 Heribei's under 250w Hps also vegatative state, 3 Diesel Ryders and 2 Blueberry auto's as well.
The autoflowers just started to flower.

Keep Growing!

Last edited:
Hey man

hi keineman;
good luck for your grow,post pic of heribei, i grew a lot of erdbeer and ierdbei
(strawberry) it s a perfect outdoor indica plant

peace

Hey La resistance verte,

Thank you man nice to hear you got experience with Erdbeer/Ierdbei aswell.
i find the Heribei a Good mixture between the mold resistance of the Ierdbei and the strong body high of the Herijuana.
I must say that the Jackberry X Heribei did got a bit of mold here and there in this moist climate but shit happens.
I opend a thread in indoors with my current grow.
Come and check it out i say.

Kleine man,

Back