Info

N

noshow

Good day all,

Up late in pain, and need help. Today i found out some info from a trusted source. Which puts me in a unique position. I found out not only is my Dr pro herb, but sits on a committee that is finalizing rules for our newly implemented mmj program. So NS what does that mean? I need info...some i can find. Though I'm calling on y'all to help.

Info on whatever can be had regarding medical mj. I will look as well, but i have a couple months before next appt. Folks i implore you. Help is needed. As it stands thia law is very restrictive. No home grows certain dosages etc. We have a chance to change theae rules. Albeit slim, but hope it can be.

So info, and back up studies refrences etc are needed. No BS dude said this qorks. We need proof...individual accounts or stories how it has changed your life. CHS studies and refrences. Anything you think can help. Bless y'all amd many thanks...Ns

I know pain, better than most, and I know weed as well as anyone I guess.
I have stage 4 cancer that has metastasized into my spinal column...people say a pinched sciatic is very painful, try and envision what it feels like when cancer is eating that same nerve. Fun is a word that will never come to the forefront of your mind.
If I smoke some weed it does absolutely nothing for the pain, zero, zip, nada. If I smoke 7 grams at a sitting it does nothing for the pain but it probably will make me fall asleep and I won't feel pain when I'm sleeping.

I currently take 15mg Morphine sulphate every 12 hours and 20mg Oxycontin for as the doctors say 'breakthrough pain' upto 1 every 6 hours.
If I smoke when I'm under the opiates influence it seems to give a boost or kick to the opiates which is very helpful to keep from OD'ing on the opiates (what with the amounts I'm taking I have to be pretty damn careful).
Weed and Opiates work on *almost* the exact same pain receptors in the human brain.
Without the opiates weed to me is useless, with the opiates it can be a godsend.

Does it ease your stomach when you're taking chemo ?
Fuck no, chemo is a poison with a fancy name (docetaxil is what they call mine) and it seriously kills your body slowly.
The basic context is that the cancer is smaller than the whole so if we kill the body a tiny bit at a time it *should* kill the cancer before it kills the host.
Fantastic theory behind that shit huh ?

Radiation therapy (who the fuck thought up that brain crushing nomenclature?).
It's a fancy way to give you the worst sunburn ever that comes with internal scarring and side effects that might not surface for years (not that I really care, I won't live that long).
Weed or opiates are no help with this shit, nor is anything else I've come across save a bullet to the brain.
You don't wanna know how tempted I've honestly been.....over and over and over.

The very worst thing about the whole situation is the mind fuck.
It's in your head....you have cancer mutha fucker and you're going to die.
Try and get over that shit.....no really, just try and come to grips with it.
Weed makes you think about it, makes you focus on it.
Yea, that's the evil shit right there.

You asked.

Weed the people - Netflix
The story of Chico has moved me. He was fighting a terminal cancer and I thought he looked so bad because of the cancer. But it were the painkillers that made him like that. Soon his parents switched to cannabisoil, he could eat and sleep which made him more resistant and he CURED. Because marijuana was so,expensive and bankrupted his parents, he started to grow to help others for free.
If kids giving a high dose of cbd and thc who cure cancer isn’t proof, then what is? Unfortunally not everyone cures, but same goes with chemo and that doesn’t stop us from fighting and trying.

I use it for overstimulation and my doctor wants to prescribe it too.
One love.

Last edited:
Good day all,

Up late in pain, and need help. Today i found out some info from a trusted source. Which puts me in a unique position. I found out not only is my Dr pro herb, but sits on a committee that is finalizing rules for our newly implemented mmj program. So NS what does that mean? I need info...some i can find. Though I'm calling on y'all to help.

Info on whatever can be had regarding medical mj. I will look as well, but i have a couple months before next appt. Folks i implore you. Help is needed. As it stands thia law is very restrictive. No home grows certain dosages etc. We have a chance to change theae rules. Albeit slim, but hope it can be.

So info, and back up studies refrences etc are needed. No BS dude said this qorks. We need proof...individual accounts or stories how it has changed your life. CHS studies and refrences. Anything you think can help. Bless y'all amd many thanks...Ns
On the website calgarycmmc.com has a lot of info regarding cannabis treatments to certain ailments maybe you can find some info there . Let us know if you find something that's helpful.

Please ALL more info. I have a few moments before I see this Dr. Personal account even grim, or good. Info like IG, and Canna have sent. I read fast, and can soak it in. Plus we have a chance to make a difference...Thank you...!!!

I have found some info on a Dr. Robert Melamede as well. I am not just asking y'all to do the leg work. I am as well. I speed read, and retain info well. So anything that anyone thinks can help. Please as well personal accounts, and as well. Dosages you take. We have a real chance to make a change here for those that are truly in need.

n2ishun,

brother truly I hear what your saying. I have had some issues along the lines you've mentioned. Though not as severe. I thank you for your account, and your right. I did ask my friend. I wish I could do more for you. If so ask brother...bless you...Ns

Canna, IG, mushashi...Many Many thanks...This has me at tears to think we can make a real change to help. Bless y'all, and keep the info coming...Ns

I know pain, better than most, and I know weed as well as anyone I guess.
I have stage 4 cancer that has metastasized into my spinal column...people say a pinched sciatic is very painful, try and envision what it feels like when cancer is eating that same nerve. Fun is a word that will never come to the forefront of your mind.
If I smoke some weed it does absolutely nothing for the pain, zero, zip, nada. If I smoke 7 grams at a sitting it does nothing for the pain but it probably will make me fall asleep and I won't feel pain when I'm sleeping.

I currently take 15mg Morphine sulphate every 12 hours and 20mg Oxycontin for as the doctors say 'breakthrough pain' upto 1 every 6 hours.
If I smoke when I'm under the opiates influence it seems to give a boost or kick to the opiates which is very helpful to keep from OD'ing on the opiates (what with the amounts I'm taking I have to be pretty damn careful).
Weed and Opiates work on *almost* the exact same pain receptors in the human brain.
Without the opiates weed to me is useless, with the opiates it can be a godsend.

Does it ease your stomach when you're taking chemo ?
Fuck no, chemo is a poison with a fancy name (docetaxil is what they call mine) and it seriously kills your body slowly.
The basic context is that the cancer is smaller than the whole so if we kill the body a tiny bit at a time it *should* kill the cancer before it kills the host.
Fantastic theory behind that shit huh ?

Radiation therapy (who the fuck thought up that brain crushing nomenclature?).
It's a fancy way to give you the worst sunburn ever that comes with internal scarring and side effects that might not surface for years (not that I really care, I won't live that long).
Weed or opiates are no help with this shit, nor is anything else I've come across save a bullet to the brain.
You don't wanna know how tempted I've honestly been.....over and over and over.

The very worst thing about the whole situation is the mind fuck.
It's in your head....you have cancer mutha fucker and you're going to die.
Try and get over that shit.....no really, just try and come to grips with it.
Weed makes you think about it, makes you focus on it.
Yea, that's the evil shit right there.

You asked.
I'm so sorry to hear all that brother, I wish I knew the right words...

Good day all,

I hope you find what you need, chronic pain sucks, HARD

Back