I just made the best bubblehash I've done so far

toolwrenchus

I stayed up most of the night doing this and I'm very excited with the results

you all are the only ones with which i can share this accomplishment of mine so...

This is hash from Bubba kush X JTR

100% organically grown herb.

100% reverse osmosis water and ice.

Not a drop of Butane CO2 or any chemicals.

turns to super glue on contact!

will have to get a utensil to handle this i reckon :confused:

a bit of hash from the 73 micron bag.

literally just made this its not even dry to smoke yet!

thanks guys!

let me tell you...

this stuff is outstanding!

you wont understand just how good until you try it.

after 12+ years of smoking i can say its the best tasting/ smelling/ smoothest thing ive ever inhaled!

The main idea here is that the water hash gets dried quickly and evenly to prevent oxidation and breakdown.

Apparently brown hash is crap because its oxidized.

hash should be white or yellow or white sand colored....

i use bubbleman's method which was picked up and modified by Matt Rize.

Read both of their threads and find a method that works for you.

If you find Matt Rize's thread is over 100 pages so its stufed with juicy info!

thanks guys!

let me tell you...

this stuff is outstanding!

you wont understand just how good until you try it.

after 12+ years of smoking i can say its the best tasting/ smelling/ smoothest thing ive ever inhaled!

The main idea here is that the water hash gets dried quickly and evenly to prevent oxidation and breakdown.

Apparently brown hash is crap because its oxidized.

hash should be white or yellow or white sand colored....

i use bubbleman's method which was picked up and modified by Matt Rize.

Read both of their threads and find a method that works for you.

If you find Matt Rize's thread is over 100 pages so its stufed with juicy info!

Very Nice Indeed.
Are You Familiar To Making " Cleardome " Bubble Hash Using A Adapted Ultrasonic Toothbrush. The Article Made Shortly After The Da Kine Buddr Explosion In Vancouver In The Redeye Magazine.
The Technicolour Images Keep Popping Up Everywhere. Here Is A Photo Of Article In The Dampkring Growshop In Amsterdam !:cool:
Also Once Almost Bought A Half Gramme ( Quarter Gramme Minimum ) For $50.00 Canadian
Regret Not Experiencing The Supposed Soaring High, But One Day I;ll Partake, I'm Sure :D
JKP

Attachments

• amsterdam09 544.jpg
    amsterdam09 544.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 34
Very Nice Indeed.
Are You Familiar To Making " Cleardome " Bubble Hash Using A Adapted Ultrasonic Toothbrush. The Article Made Shortly After The Da Kine Buddr Explosion In Vancouver In The Redeye Magazine.
The Technicolour Images Keep Popping Up Everywhere. Here Is A Photo Of Article In The Dampkring Growshop In Amsterdam !:cool:
Also Once Almost Bought A Half Gramme ( Quarter Gramme Minimum ) For $50.00 Canadian
Regret Not Experiencing The Supposed Soaring High, But One Day I;ll Partake, I'm Sure :D
JKP

Hey JKP thanks for checkin it out.

Too bad you didn't try it i would like to hear about that.

i guess the toothbrush would be the agitator for very, very small batches? i use a drill with a mixer attached

Instead of paying that money for a gram pay a little more and invest in some bubble bags and start experimenting!

sprung bags are what i use and are really affordable and high quality.

I have seen and once made clear dome hash using bubblebags but haven't really refined a technique.

This hash here is something different altogether.

once dried properly it has the consistency of granulated sugar.

its not sticky at 70 degrees F in a jar.

once u put on top of a bowl and take a flame to it it completely liquefies and saturates the herb to the point where you cant tell there was ever hash to begin with!

This beats any butane oil i have ever had.

look at all the trichomes on your plant and imagine u could have them all in a jar dried and cured. just pure trichomes.

thats what this is! lol:D

more pics coming soon

Last edited:
Hey JKP thanks for checkin it out.

Too bad you didn't try it i would like to hear about that.

Instead of paying that money for a gram pay a little more and invest in some bubble bags and start experimenting!

sprung bags are what i use and are really affordable and high quality.

I have seen and once made clear dome hash using bubblebags but haven't really refined a technique.

This hash here is something different altogether.

once dried properly it has the consistency of granulated sugar.

its not sticky at 70 degrees F in a jar.

once u put on top of a bowl and take a flame to it it completely liquefies and saturates the herb to the point where you cant tell there was ever hash to begin with!

This beats any butane oil i have ever had.

look at all the trichomes on your plant and imagine u could have them all in a jar dried and cured. just pure trichomes.

thats what this is! lol:D

more pics coming soon

In 1995 I Operated A Water Taxi Service That Served The Upper Gulf Islands:)
Being A Keen Smoker I Once Picked Up The Bubbleman And Took Him Home To His Island :cool:
As Part Payment I Recieved A Three Bag Kit And Was Invited To Get Lessons Sometime.
I Never Went Back But With The Help Of The High Priest Of Pot ( See Wickepedia ) We Made Our First Ice O Hash. But We Were Only Using Leaf
A Few Months Later After The Harvest Had Dried We Used Bud Instead , And WOW, What A Difference
JKP

Attachments

• JKP's Old Water Taxi- Fords Cove, Hornby Island.jpg
    JKP's Old Water Taxi- Fords Cove, Hornby Island.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
An amazing story JKP!

Devastating to hear you did not go back!

I never used whole flowers as hash material, would be too hard for me to destroy them! lol!

one crucial part is using fresh, frozen sugar leaf trim that has gone through 1-2 trim phases the first being removing the brown tips and any tips of the leaves which are not completely covered in trichomes.

when using high quality trimmings that has been frozen while somewhat wet, the bubblehash quality will astound.

that looks incredible! Definitely one of my areas that I need help. I bought a 5 bag set 5 years ago and couldn't get it together. I got some final product a few times that I end up just mixing together cause nothing looks close to that. I am not able to get a full melt /wax type of thing. I get a tan /brown pliable when warm product that is reminiscent of shitty hash.
Still gets you high as a kite but I want to master this technique. Could always go the butane route but I like the idea of Frozen H2o

would love to help get you where you want to be

i posted some links above and you can ask me anything here

i will try my best to help out :)

since i made this thread the quality has improved and technique more refined... just stuff learned from trial and error

always learning and improving :)

Last edited:
Nice job on the hash I seen a few videos with matt rize and subcools bubble hash
just looks outstanding and so yummy. thanks for this thread iam about to attempt to make my own bubble hash I hope it turns out as nice as yours did.

How long did you dry it for ? also do you know the shelf life on bubble hash ? not that it sticks around for very long lol

haha yeah its really hard to keep it around for long. i imagine if kept dry it should last just as long or longer than herb.

the key is to lightly press out moisture with the screen and then freeze the little "puck" you have created for a few hours

once solid, microplane (grate) onto some parchment and it should be dry in just a few hours at room temperature 50% humidity

takes a few times to get the process and timing down

i have found that curing is necessary and after about a week the hash really kicks!

just leave the jar open a couple hours then close again

hope i helped and thx for asking! ;) :D

@toolwrenchus

Thanks for the info those are some good tips ! I was trying to scan thru matts thread, that link u put up is great ! except that its 100 pages long :confused: But theres lots of good info ! thanks

Back