Hurry and Decide

The news station announces that they will be shutting off power to all homes in the area within the next 30 minutes to persuade all into compliance. I struggle to make the final choices. There are so many fine varieties to choose from. My mind is racing, but now the time of departure is coming quickly. The ones in my satchel so far are the ones I have grown many times and so I am confident in their bringing. Decisions were made on factors such as grow time and yield and overall effect. I want to make sure that I am taking a diverse sampling made up of equal amounts of Indica and Haze varieties. The pressure of the fleeting minutes weighs heavily on me. The Master Kush Skunk is reluctantly set back down and the Nordle put in its place. The NL5xHaze just has to be included with this precious cargo as it has never failed me in yield and effect. I count the number of straws, 1, 2, 3… There are five Indicas. I then count the Haze varieties, I must be forgetting something as there are only 4…

Earlier, I had assumed that all was in order but now the tension to finish packing and preparing to leave is crushing my thoughts. There, there it is! I had set it down earlier to the side, I had thought that it was already in the bag, The Doors! As the sirens begin to sound throughout town increasing my blood pressure even more, I finish and head for the door, thinking about whether all appliances were turned off and what will soon happen. I am confident in one thing though, that I will have seed for the future. The time is up as I rush, suitcase in hand to be picked up, not knowing where I will be tomorrow.

1. Ortega
2. Medicine Man
3. Mango Haze
4. Neville's Haze
5. Afghan Haze
6. NL5 x Afghan
7. Nordle
8. Critical Skunk
9. NL5 x Haze
10. The Doors

🤙
Mu