Highland Mex/BlueBerry

Al Capone you need to do some homework son. As I mentioned in my previous post, perhaps you're confusing with the later Blueberry indica? This strain is a true sativa.

Well, I think I'm just gonna pop a few more beans. Hopefully get some more males and see what they do. Then I have something to compare to. I'm taking it slow with this strain. I only obtained 20 seeds and I don't want to lose any until I've made a selection and made some f2's.

Last edited:
Cruising right along. These plants are easy to grow. Made a small test batch of F2 seed.

Last edited:
Im working with 8 fool high ceilings. Two 1000watt Gavidas in a 10x10room. Still can't seem to post any pics. These girls are frosty.

Bulldog, nice amount of light for a small room. No wonder yer gals are frosty. An 8' ceiling is a good height. Unless you do a pure Sativa. :p

My OD Sativa area has 14' ceiling &bwalls made from shower doors that are just translucent enough for good sunlight, but you can't see through the doors from the air.

I had some Sativa ladies that had to be bent horizontal as the top branches were bouncing off the ceiling. Sats do get tall!

mM

Very interesting line! All grows I have seen of the mex/BB have been pretty special.. Would love to get hold of the line to cross with my old mother stock and my Smcg.. Would make for some interesting plants! Pity the seeds aren't still around... I'm not a fan of Chimera but it seems he done something right with this one! Wonder if the Mexican mother was selected by him.. I'm sure the bb130 male plays his part in this one too. Subcool has a new line out.. Pina Rita.. Highland Oaxacan x space dude... Might be worth looking into.. Anyway.. Amazing plants.. Nice job!

Last edited:
Always been interested in this one! Very interesting plants..
Every grow I have seen have been some pretty special plants.. Not a fan of Chimera... But he done something right with this one. Wonder if he selected the Mexican himself? The father.. Dj,s BB130 seems to have been an excellent male.. Selected from such a large pool... I'm sure he is a contribution to making this one so special.. Would love to cross this one with my old mother stock... My Santa Marta gold crossed very well with oms.. Thinking the mex/ Bb would work well with the smcg... Subcools just out out his pina rita cross..Meant to be a highland oaxacan x space dude.. Sounds interesting!

Back