High to all !!!

fullmelt420

I got the grow bug 5 years ago. Most of the grows have been indoor. Reefer Man seeds. Holy Shit! BlueBerry Blast and Fullmelt Madness.
"It's not a war on drugs it's a war on personal freedom." Bill Hicks

pic's

Thanks for my chance to mingle with some veterans. I have a total of about 7years exp. This is my second year trying some outdoor plots. Last year was a TOUGH lesson learned. I was victim of small and large creatures from above and below from begining to the end. Looking forward to getting some advice for this year. I posted a few pic's of some of my indoor grows. Please enjoy.

Last edited:
Thanks for my chance to mingle with some veterans. I have a total of about 7years exp. This is my second year trying some outdoor plots. Last year was a TOUGH lesson learned. I was victim of small and large creatures from above and below from begining to the end. Looking forward to getting some advice for this year. I posted a few pic's of some of my indoor grows. Please enjoy.

Hi again fullmelt :)

I checked the pics , very nice job man, lovely garden n plants. About the outdoor grow , I wish you all the best for this years season! If you need any advice feel free to ask. Nice cat btw :D! I love cats!

Keep it up

l33t

Fullmelt, I also saw couple of yours pictures in the photo gallery- nice done...
good luck:)

Big Thanks!

I love this site. You guys and gals ROCK!

I was once lost, now i am found!

I will post a few more pic's ASAP!:D

Back