High everyone

PHR34K

Hey all, nice place you have here:cool:

Seems to be alot of smart folks around here. Im an amature and Ill be starting a new grow soon so I figured the smartest way to go about it would be to document my progress here so I can soak up some wisdom along the way.

I just bought a pack of mango widow from seedbay and Ill be cracking them in a month or so.

So I thought Id drop In and introduce myself first. I look forward to chatting with you all soon, and I REALLY cant wait to taste that mango bud!

Peace, PHR34K

hello PHR34K,

cool tag bye the way lol.

please read before you seed ?.;)

But most of all ask the forum!, they are fantastic for info !?.:D

.....#.....

Hi PHR34K
Welcome to the mns forums

Looking forward to seeing your grow , hope all goes well ! feel free to ask any questions you have along the way .

l33t

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I do have 1 quick question. Do you think it would be better to post my plans and grow report in the "Indoor" or the "Mango Widow" forum?

Peace, PHR34K

I guess if your growing the MW (f1) and wanna make a grow-log/diary type thread on the MW, then make the thread in the MW section.

In my opinion the Indoors section would be more appropriate for dicussing general issues regarding indoor growing or grow diaries of non-mns strains or mns crosses or mns f2s etc etc.. But there is no rule or something..Its up to you.

Back