Hi!

Slick Noodz

Whats up guys?! My names Slick Noodz ;) hahaha. So glad to be a part of the community!

I'm a Western New Yorker, whos love for cannabis, has brought him here..I'm currenty working with a friend, on creating a genetics company. Im new to the breeding and growing game, so I can't wait to read and learn more! Some of my favorite strains consist of, Durban poison, white widow, G13 and the original Sour D... and of course many many more lol. Not sure what else I'm supposed to put here, but I'm excited for what the future brings for everyone here and hopefully our company! Any questions, I'm a open book!

Happy grows!!

Welcome to the forums .. a lot of knowledge to be gained here for sure. So what strains from mns are you looking at to grow/breed with? Would be great to see you journal your journey here.

Welcome to the forums .. a lot of knowledge to be gained here for sure. So what strains from mns are you looking at to grow/breed with? Would be great to see you journal your journey here.

I'm excited to share my/our journey here with everyone. Some strains that really caught my eye, are Angels Breath, Devil, ASH, NHS, and the doors. There's so many. But those are on my high priority list for sure lol.

Back