hi guys, a little advice needed.

mistrall

hey there, im trying to deside what to grow at the moment - i have tryed wight widow/blueberry/powerplant and skunk passion (all from duch passion) and enjoyed it greatly...
the problem i have at the moment is what to grow now as its that time of year again lol, i spent alot of time looking around and desided to choose cm for this time as it seems right up my street but the problem i have at the moment is i cant find any and have no idea if they come available that often as im kind of new to this whole thing.

do you guys have any advice what might be good to grow outher than cm with the ushal trates of high yeild/nice smoke and pretty stable?

and if anyone knows a rough time cm might become available that would be a great help also, thanks guys and gl :)
mistrall.

P.M shanti and see if he can help you. CM is a lovely looking plant 1 tall phenotype 1 short and stocky and one in between the 1 in the middle looks to be the yielder although they all look like good yielding plants. The photos dont show you need to see the buds they are the size of your fist.

Attachments

• cm_6_weeks_flower6.JPG
    cm_6_weeks_flower6.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 34
Hi Mistrall,
Ive grown a couple different versions of Widow myself, and a few hybrids as well. Some better than others, but the ones that are good really raise the bar and set the standard for all varietys to come. Today, a highly under rated variety. Yesterday, the champion of one hitter quitters that helped fuel the industrys wagon that drove into the 21st century. Ok enough about how awesome the widow is :)

So you're after Critical Mass, only to find its not in stock? Well I dont have any ETA's for you on when to expect it back in stock, but a quick glance over at Doc Chronics site:
http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Mr+Nice+Seeds

Leads me to advise you on the following available varietys to consider. (Supposidly there is some new stock available from MNS, but upon researching I could no longer find the thread to post the new hybrid varietys)

So once upon a time, I was after some Critical Mass myself. But an unidentified, but highly reliable source suggest to me that Early Queen would infact be a variety I should consider. And at $55, thats a quite a bargain for some genetics that are very promising.

Here is a thread that is still in progress of the EQ, check it out.
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=12145#post12145

And a picture of an EQ I did a couple years ago now.
eq.jpg

And for $88 Shark Shock is available, a variety I have grown in the past and can vouch for the ability of the variety to yield reasonably well and also to produce some extremely resinated phenotypes. When I say extremely resinated, I mean epic. They are there, all you have to do is buy the seeds and grow them to select for the pheno you want. Definitely top notch, and considering its a Black Widow(White Widow) hybrid from the Original Breeder of the Widow, combined with the Legendary Skunk#1 and you're dealing with some serious marijuana dude.

And for $108 US, the G13xwidow is available as well. This is a variety I havent grown, but judging by Mr. Redeye24/7's thread I would have to believe its smokes as nicely as it looks. Any widow hybrid from MNS is worthy of a 2nd look, and even your complete devotion but with the addition of the legendary G13 genetics in the mix, the potential for some keepers is clearly present.

Here is Redeye24/7's thread for you to take a look at.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=357

A random G13xWW picture:
5-30-08_G13x_WW_11_.JPG

Good luck man, MNS has some of the finest genetics in the world. You're in the right place brother.

Back