help somethings wrong!!

jokidd

i havent changed anything and two of my plants are sickk anyone know whats wrong?
]

Attachments

• 20140719_143009.jpg
    20140719_143009.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20140719_143302.jpg
    20140719_143302.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20140719_143249.jpg
    20140719_143249.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20140719_143255.jpg
    20140719_143255.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 47
As they are outside the only thing I can think of is are you sure something/wildlife hasn't peed on those two plants?

Because that sure doesn't look like any deficiencies that I have ever seen before. :eek:

What soil mix did you use?

Also have you fed them if so what and how much?

Sorry to hear this about your plants mate.

Edit:

After looking at the last pic again I would say they need a feed if you haven't fed them anything.

Last edited:
As they are outside the only thing I can think of is are you sure something/wildlife hasn't peed on those two plants?

Because that sure doesn't look like any deficiencies that I have ever seen before. :eek:

What soil mix did you use?

Also have you fed them if so what and how much?

Sorry to hear this about your plants mate.

Edit:

After looking at the last pic again I would say they need a feed if you haven't fed them anything.

i feed them 2/3 strength miricle grow 1 time a week

i feed them 2/3 strength miricle grow 1 time a week

Bingo, theres your answer right there mate. Miracle Gro is bad for cannabis plant's and acts like a weed killer. :(

It is the wrong ballance of nutes and locks out other nutes and causes the problems you are having when fed to cannabis plant's.

If i was you mate i would flush the plants with plain water 4 times the amount of water you normally use and then see if they start to come back. If they do then you can start off with a feed like Bio Bizz ect at half strength. ;)

Last edited:
get rid of that miracle grow! Especially on a haze hybrid its far too potent a food with incorrect ratios...I would never feed my plants anything with such high food levels as miracle grow, I made that mistake when I first started growing years and years ago and it locked the plants up and beat the hell out of them...and its very hard to flush it out when you are growing in the ground rather than a container! You may want to even try a product like Clearex which helps plants flush in a more protective manner resulting in less stress than a traditional water only flush...best of luck

Well, first off WHICH miracle grow? It's not great by any means but thousands upon thousands of plants have been grown with MG...yes even marijuana :) What is the npk? sure looks like a severe lockout of some stripe, mag mixed with sulfur maybe... . pH? too hot a mix all around looks like....

FLUSH!!! and I'd probably foliar feed with something like maxi-crop or maybe magic green in a few days. You have some straightening out to do... best of luck to you. Then I'd top dress with dolomitic lime...it buffers pH in the soil, adds available calcium and is just generally a good idea in soil IME.

Last edited:
1/3 str at most

i generally use fert.s at 1/4 to 1/3 str. of the label suggestion.

especially if the soil also has nutes.

too many people over fert. cannabis, especially haze varieties . . . which are tricky due to long flowering and need a little nitrogen later into flowering than indica varieties.

Bingo, theres your answer right there mate. Miracle Gro is bad for cannabis plant's and acts like a weed killer. :(

It is the wrong ballance of nutes and locks out other nutes and causes the problems you are having when fed to cannabis plant's.

If i was you mate i would flush the plants with plain water 4 times the amount of water you normally use and then see if they start to come back. If they do then you can start off with a feed like Bio Bizz ect at half strength. ;)

that is bull shit I've used miracle grow for years and never had any problems where do you come up with this stuff

Pour and feed .ready to go... not the blue granules! imo ...god knows why but there is a huge difference imo

Did you ever get your plants flushed out?
Don't be ashamed about using Miracle Gro, lots of people start there, then learn better methods or healthier organic methods once they get the basics figured out.
I'm not saying you are a beginner by any means.
To me the real issue here is that haze varieties are super sensitive and can survive indefinitely on just good soil and shouldn't really be fertilized very heavily ever.
There was one old grower named Silver-back on another forum (R.I.P) that used miracle gro almost exclusively on his plants. So it does do the trick. You probably would have been fine if you were growing an indica-dominant strain.
On a side note. There are pictures in books and on the web that show all kinds of distressed plants and leaves and describe what their illness is based on the appearance of the leaves.
I mention this because your plant's leaves show a very distinct pattern. I'm no expert, so I'm not going to try to diagnose.
Best of luck!

Back