Strains grow documentation

What group you would like to see the most?

• ASH / Black Widow / Sour Blueberry

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Devil / Ortega / Pineapple Skunk

• Skunk Haze / Critical Haze / Panama

• Medicine Man / Chemdawg / Pakistan Chitral Kush

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aloha brah!

They look to be healthy and coming along fine. You'll have some stink in that room for sure. Appreciate the clean space; like hospital corners tucked in neatly. Keep us posted!

Shaka
Mu

Hey P3Ci, thats a Nice picture of the new lamp with the babys beneath them, they look good! nice work.

may i suggest? your temperature/humidity meter would give a more fair reading if it its not hanging in direct light. Better would be a place in the shade, you could put a small roofing above it to get the shading.

keep it green bro!

greetz

Day 6

This day was very rough and sad to say...i will need supercroping after this :(
I found 5 males / from which I had to choose one for mating...

I dont like theese decisions when you try to select who will live, but there was no other choice to make.

I feel I talked to much good about SH and BW & I actually dont have confirmation of one SH and both BW, but everything else was showing male thingies...

I now believe/hope for female Sativa expression of BW, one indica BW, and more skunky expression of Skunk Haze & yes, I choose 2nd Skunk Haze with more sativa tendencies - more of a true hybrid - as male for possible pollen donation.

So I ended up with 4 plants at all. The rest is composted :´(
But I must say that both ANH and one of ASHes were very good plants to work on, they will be back at some time for sure!
wholecrew.jpg

indica expression BW1
-low smell, but there is (cannot describe)
-curling leafs stoped
-bushy structure
-will work on size
BW110.jpg

sativa expression BW2
-pleasure & heavy coffee smell
-longest plant from all
-longest leaf shape
-healthiest looking now
BW29.jpg

skunky SH1
-typical skunk growth & leaf patterns
-best fruit, slight sweet smells
-super branchy structure
SH11.jpg

chosen male SH2
-darkest green colors
-strange but pretty leaf shapes
-uneven growth patterns (random?) pleasure to look at
-the smell of a plant is very subtle fresh
-the rubbing test reveals nice parfume-like-but-not-loud 8) fragrances
SH21.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys..
Iam trying to do my best to entertain & to write down my notes ))

Here , I can found them & search for more info about topic.

Also I like to share to people, who share their experiences :)

Aloha brah!

They look to be healthy and coming along fine. You'll have some stink in that room for sure. Appreciate the clean space; like hospital corners tucked in neatly. Keep us posted!

Shaka
Mu

Thanks,, every spring I have vegetables garden there.. GF have :)
So she have to clean after rental :D

Hey P3Ci, thats a Nice picture of the new lamp with the babys beneath them, they look good! nice work.

may i suggest? your temperature/humidity meter would give a more fair reading if it its not hanging in direct light. Better would be a place in the shade, you could put a small roofing above it to get the shading.

keep it green bro!

greetz

Yes, the shade seems fair, as I cannot even see the numbers, everytime I have to take it out :) Will make something, THX

Day 8

I worked the lower branches, this time no cliping, gonna make them more robust. Skunk haze is best from all at this, there are lots of branches, and they prolongue very well ;) Indy Widow is litlle slower here. And 2nd is almost very best in structure, not lot, but not few branches, you know.

Well, lets take a look from the other side, i think this should end Okay !
Hope for 3 females !!

SH2 male, SH1, indy BW1, sat BW2
20200513_165500.jpg

Skunk Haze 1 - first to show pistiles !!! Hurray !!!
SH22.jpg

Indy Widow 1
BW210.jpg

Sat Widow 2 - 2nd to show pistiles at day 9
BWW2.jpg

Last edited:
Day 11

Still doing nice " now at 80% light output
Creew165.jpg

BW1
- still without preflowers "at day 12 it have some"
- streched a bit atleast
- not much bushiness left, this plant is allice in wonderland :)
BW1165.jpg

BW2
- this is pretty girl !
- subtle „dank“ aroma
- suerb structure, lower branches will be visible from fotos in few weeks, they have prolongued themselfes (I know, I helped it a bit using plastic things)
BW2165.jpg

SH1
- this is pretty & fruity candy scented
- best structure - this is bush now
- the color is dark, but not so much as male SH2
SH1165.jpg

SH2 male
- the color is superb in real
- the leafs are thick, so taht the edges are somekinda visible in brighter contrast
- superb structure
SH2165.jpg

https://youtu.be/LpbrvJzHITU

Last edited:
Day 18

You can see we are doing well.
Still at 80% light output, waiting for buds on all plants, then Ill give them full shine.
Both widows are thirstier than SH.
All plants are getting full amount of nutrients and feeling Okay
(ppm around 1,5-1,8 & PH 6,2-6,4)

BW1 - turn out for stars, and is indy no more in my eyes, I told you she is wonder woman

BW2 - I wanted to tie the top, 2nd day i saw cliped top :( She recovered to 2 days and is doing fine again, she is very good in structure.

SH1 - is maybe best plant I ever grew, will se the flowers once finished, but buds are everywhere, and forming very rapidly

SH2 - male is outside for now, as he is promising in his things

Pack
23-05_zpack02.jpg

BW1
23-05_BW1_01.jpg

23-05_BW1top.jpg

BW2
23-05_BW2_01.jpg

23-05_BW2top.jpg

SH1
23-05_SH1_01.jpg

23-05_SHtop.jpg

SH2 - male
23-05_SHmale.jpg

Day 29

First of all, I have to say all three plants like the way Iam feeding them (Whole Biobizz product line seems to work reasonably well at full schedule).
The light is working on its 100% now.
The plants are really thirsty.

So far there have been some accidents, first BW2 unwanted toping and now SH unwanted toping. Both theese plants were pollenated with my SH male. Already see changes on buds to make some next gen work.

BW1 have a subtle but somehow dank smells, bolder tops and is quite unique in structure. But i dont wanna make seeds from her, there were some growth that I didnt like in my eyes.

BW2 is spreading and tops are poping all over, seems those will be flufier and more airy. But the overall structure is really to my likeing, the leafs are huge.
Made a controlled pollination here.

SH is my absolute favorite this grow. The smell is like some kind of tropics with just litlle herbal scents. The colors are amazing deep green. The unbelievable structure. And those buds :O just look at them. And I accidentaly killed the main top, but plant didnt even notice..
Of course i pollenated branch for some serious SH F2.
-oh and on last photo, i have a leaf growing from fan leaf. And it has trichome coverage on it. :D

I hope there will be happy ending in some more 30 - 40 days :)
Wish me luck ;)

BW1
BW1bloom01.jpg

BW1bloom02.jpg

BW2
BW2bloom01.jpg

BW2bloom02.jpg

SH
SHbloom.jpg

SHbloom01.jpg

SHbloom02.jpg

SHpollenated.jpg

SHleaf.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha P3Ci!

U B rockin it brah. Nice to see the progress. Looking forward to your final assessment. Glad to see a SH grow as there are not that many. Old school and great stuff!

Shaka
Mu

Aloha P3Ci!

U B rockin it brah. Nice to see the progress. Looking forward to your final assessment. Glad to see a SH grow as there are not that many. Old school and great stuff!

Shaka
Mu

Hi,

it was my intention.
Not a lot of info here, and I considered parentage aswell.
Id like to find oldschool skunks, those trippy skunks for good hour of laughing. :)

Next steps should be CriticalHaze / Neville Haze or Stones.. And I kinda wabt to try stones, but in meantime i need to replenish indica glass. so we will see, what should be mext.

Hello, Iam here just for quick update...

BW1 the more indi one, is already forming heavy crystal coat, and bold looking flowers. The smells are, like dark chocolate with cofee and bit of some dank smell.

BW2 is expressing like I would think about real proper sativa, real fluffy elongated flowers. The smell is kind dull still, but damn it is great to see it flowering.

SH - OMG / OMG / OMG / OMG :D
-for real, I didnt saw plant like this - ever ! And there were few :)
- If I imagine Critical or BigBud - then this is it by structure, the smell is like tropical fruits, with bit of rotting fish
-the buding sites are large and everywhere, wonder if the sanlight is so good, but even lower buds are big.

Overal, Iam expecting lots of good stuff here from just 3 plants.
And, I made pollination on all three. Saw few pistiles polenated here and there, but for me that accident doesnt matter, if it is done with proper male, the seeds should be stored.

And, did I already named BW1 wonder woman? I have a feeling, that I really hit the right girl, which is turning more and more to look like the White widow photos we all know from past times--... I just kinda want to see those trychome covered leafs & think Iam on right way...

Stay tuned fore some fotos... To be postede later. :_)

Last edited:
As Rocket Raccoon said in Guardians of the Galaxy-

Oh Yeah!

Shaka
Mu

Last edited:
Back