haze newby

good morning just a couple pics today to share, first the C5 its done going upward its at 30+ inches 38 days since flip at 11/13 the #2 haze didnt even show preflower till 44 days lol.

also a garlic sherbet the seeds came from a friend who reversed one the sample was loud flavor garlicky, hope your day is going well! :) DSC_0007.JPGDSC_0008.JPG

hello jahnova this is my first one of these yours was a monster how does it smoke? the stem rub on this one is old leather very similar to a bh#7 i grew, im really liking the c5 flowers it looks like its going to foxtail big it could end up being a nobby one.

how does it smoke?
Hey brother, this C5 pheno is fruity/mango all the way. A bit fluffy like you would expect from sat leaning Haze hybrids with a 100% Haze dad and clearly selected for taste/smell as the other C5 pheno available in the 90's was very different from this one both in smell and bud structure. More roundish NL type buds but bigger. Quite the yielder, my indoor record for 1 plant was with this pheno but from the release i always preferred the fruity mango pheno that i still keep. That big yielder pheno had the spicy/leathery smells.

Hey brother, this C5 pheno is fruity/mango all the way. A bit fluffy like you would expect from sat leaning Haze hybrids with a 100% Haze dad and clearly selected for taste/smell as the other C5 pheno available in the 90's was very different from this one both in smell and bud structure. More roundish NL type buds but bigger. Quite the yielder, my indoor record for 1 plant was with this pheno but from the release i always preferred the fruity mango pheno that i still keep. That big yielder pheno had the spicy/leathery smells.
that fruity mango sounds delicious havent had that flavor yet i plan to run more next fall i like the spicy leather taste to its not your everyday flavor, thanks for the reply.
I could live with the Leather terps.
i can too penny thanks bud!

while im here ill share a few pics of this tk91 i grew 2 last summer outdoors just wanted to see what an indoor version is like, this one is heavy with myrcene terps i like it in the evening kelps put me in the sleep mode :)
Did you see my the Doors keeper pheno? I just posted it in the keepers thread, have a look. Bet you'll like that!
ill go check that out jahnova.DSC_0004.JPGDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0015.JPGDSC_0024.JPG

Back