haze newby

this one has a look i like its funny the lower buds are filling out quicker than the ones on top im wondering if it doesnt like the light

Dont wory thats what some sativas do. Looks like thats got alot of the original old boy haze c in her. Just keep your airflow good and your temperatures in check, especially towards the top of the plant. Your doing great so far.

theres buds rite up near the light that arent filling in it seems opposite of the norm maybe ill lower the power on the light and see what it does!
Don't.
It's a thai trait and the only strain I know that will split at the top like that with buds just randomly shooting out everywhere instead of one cohesive cola.
You'll see, just wait her out and be patient.
Funny I was looking for some random example images for you and found one of my photos on some site I never heard of...
Yea, that's MY purple thai and how unmannerly for them to gank my pic.....sent message to admins nicely asking them to remove pic, pretty easy since I have originals with exif data intact and a lawyer bud that's hungry :)
Lessee....images
Bah, nothing but fake thai stick images (yea we've all seen tons of those) and a bunch of obviously indi/sat hybrids.
Gotta resort to my own then and I don't have many images these days after the great RAID crash when I lost many gigs of images you would all die for.
Like this...
if that even works

Man those are really beautiful. We were talkin extreme haze in other theead and someone pointed out that extreme nl5haze pheno used as mother resembled 5hz122. Which is a pretty big coompliment for tropical.View attachment 51206
thanks piff this is my first grow of these extremes and im impressed with the growth they both grew very fast 3 inches a day for a while ill be growing more for sure there fun to grow.

Don't.
It's a thai trait and the only strain I know that will split at the top like that with buds just randomly shooting out everywhere instead of one cohesive cola.
You'll see, just wait her out and be patient.
Funny I was looking for some random example images for you and found one of my photos on some site I never heard of...
Yea, that's MY purple thai and how unmannerly for them to gank my pic.....sent message to admins nicely asking them to remove pic, pretty easy since I have originals with exif data intact and a lawyer bud that's hungry :)
Lessee....images
Bah, nothing but fake thai stick images (yea we've all seen tons of those) and a bunch of obviously indi/sat hybrids.
Gotta resort to my own then and I don't have many images these days after the great RAID crash when I lost many gigs of images you would all die for.
Like this...
if that even works
your link worked shes a beauty i am being patient lol your rite we dont want fake shit the best weed i ever had was some thai stick back around 80 made 3 of my friends puke lol thanks @n2ishun :)

Those new shoots on the tops with the single finger leaves ???
That sure looks like it's trying to reveg.
Sure your timer is working right ?
Note that there are no newer shoots or single finger leaves towards the bottom...it's a pretty sure sign to my eyes.

good morning :coffee: :coffee: yes the timer is working and its running at 10/14 i admit it looks suspect those are inches from the light to it could be a response to my pruning the whole plant a few weeks ago!

Back