haze in la nina australian haze?

123chadder

i have heard that the haze in the la nina is actually a auzzie haze called mullumbimby madness or something,is this true?anyone know where i can get auzzie outdoor seeds on the net?

It's Mullumbimby Madness chadder. An Aussie predominantly sativa strain that was named after a small village on the New South Wales north coast. Its known for its soaring trippy high and the size of the plants (yields) . Opinions vary on its pedigree but Im reasonably sure it originally came from a mixture of the Thai genetics that were so common in Australia from the late 60s to the early 80s. La Nina is probably your best bet Chad. Maybe someone else has more info on this subject. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
it is true, i have no idea about getting seeds though.
good luck on your search.
there are plenty of aussie's around, maybe someone can source some.

the whole history of the strain and where Shanti got it from

by 20'Thai sent to Mark Surfs

Yeow Mark

You're about to grow an old sativa crossing that came to Ozz from Thailand in the form of stick(buddah) in the late 50's. She was passed onto me in the mid 70's by me departed Uncle, though I had seen him grow here many times since I was young. This a strain Mark that can yield massive outdoors, and is the most IndoorFriendly Sat I know. IT stretches stuff all. Indoors she can finish anywhere from 90-110 days and it produces some one of the most focussed stones around. Focussed yet strong and very soaring but not debilitating. Has NO ceiling.The more you smoke, the more stoned you get. If you gave the smoke to soemone who was a choofer in the 60'and 70's in the States, it'll vividly remind them of the old days mate. No one refuses this smoke, and everyone who tries it will tell you it is one of the finest smokes around. When grown out, it has an incredibly long shelf-life. A year later she smokes better than when she is fresh - like the Nam and many other near pure sativas.

The strain spread to every corner of ozz as in those days we only had sats and satDom. The sticks it came in at the time went everywhere also. You could by the for years in any part of Ozz. Sometimes Sins, sometimes seeded. When seeded only 1-5% of the seeds weren't crushed. We had hardly any indicas apart from a few IBLs, and they were as rare as hens teeth anyway. I have a mate who's known KOG since he was a boy and I had passed it onto him 2 decades ago. KOG loved her so much he devoted himself as keeper of the strain. So as long s KOG lives, she'll be around - and he doesn't look like he's about to leave us in a great hurry anyway - fit as a fiddle and living the clean life just outside of Nimbin in Kyogle.

The name Mullum, MullumbimbyMadness, OldMotherSativa is ALL the same strain under differing names. Bushman has nothing to do with here. It was developed by Henry in Bathurst NSW abotu 10years ago. It is a crossing of his rare SuperSkunk crossed with a dominant strong smoking GreekIndica of which a mate of mine brought back from Greece and passed kerns onto me of, and I passed soem onto Henry. He loved them and used them to cross with his killa SS that he hand picked from a crop of over 5,000 Sskunks. Just his SS alone is a killa Mark. The best SS I have ever come across. The Bushman tends a little towards the SOG side if unclipped. Clipped she'll branch more.

BTW mark, the stretch factor of the Mullums are no more than 3 to 1, and is often 2 to 1, especially the shorter pheno which is ideal for indoor SOG grows when left unclipped.

So the Mullum is NOT a strain that was developed here as many erronously thought till recent times. That is how she came directly from Thailand mate.

BTW - Mullums are much more potent than the DALAT. They'll equal or better Shanti's NevillesHaze in potency and in quality of stone. Shanti asked me to send him some 2 years before he was busted and was about to start them when he did. He knows the strain friom when he lived here way back in the 70's but couldn't get his hands on it by the time he left as he was from the state of WA where it was harder to find. He just told me that within the next year he'll do them to to produce seeds and then he'll do a much bigger grow of them if he's pleased with them initially to select an outstanding mum for crossing to make a new breed, or to include in an existing updated one - depending on how they pan out for him. But with these things Mark, one cannot be sure till they try them. In that I mean that he may give them a go and a half, and at the end he may not be happy with them for a range of reasons. REal breeders like him are festidious mate. But I feel he will find something thast he likes - I'd be suprised if he doesn't. When you grow them, you'll see why.

And BTW again. The Mullums lay so much **** on KaliMist2000 that it's not a joke anymore.lolol Simon ****ed up BIGtime IMO mark. He should NEVER had changed his pre2000 Kali - it was a bomb. This new one...well.

I am sure you'll hammer them real well Mark - worry not about your ability mate. I don't.

Take care matey.

Overgrow.com | Contact Us | ©1999-2004 Overgrow | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Powered by: vBulletin 2.2.9 - © Jelsoft Enterprises Limited 2004. [STATS]

Mulanimbee Madness - The Garden's Cure

Provided & Serviced by Heaven's Stairway

Last edited:
That info is a small piece of the Mullumbimby Madness story, and 20'thai, while a font of knowledge and the source of many very good strains ('79Thai, OMS), was/is prone to bouts of hyperbole, so his tales often contain poetic elements.

There at least 3 contemporary lines that have been referred to as Mullumbimby Madness.

Shanti possesses one which is a Thai Colombian cross with an undisclosed 25% indic a. This line is 50% of la Nina sold here.

Kangativa possesses one that is 20 week flowering strain probably Thai x Colombian.

Old Mother sativa is another which is said to be from early Thai stick, and is possessed by a few including a guy called sensient who sometimes frequents here.

Here's some research on Mullumbimby Madness: International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - View Single Post - Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Last edited:
Shanti possesses one which is a Thai Colombian cross with an undisclosed 25% indic a. This line is 50% of la Nina sold here.

You dont know the make up of shantis mullum bushy and shanti had his mullum longer than kanga has had his version.

Kanga got his in 85 i believe from a guy that was growing it before that.

Only shanti can tell us what is in his version that he and 3 other i think it was breed around main arm .

You dont know :)the make up of shantis mullum bushy and shanti had his mullum longer than kanga has had his version.

Kanga got his in 85 i believe from a guy that was growing it before that.

Only shanti can tell us what is in his version that he and 3 other i think it was breed around main arm .

Elementary my dear hempy...

shantibaba said:
"The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness...what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

shantibaba said:
"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore.There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible.I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors.To do this strain inside you need height!!"

IMG_5817.jpg

what he said:)

Last edited:
posted by bushy-

Originally Posted by shantibaba
"The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness...what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

Originally Posted by shantibaba
"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore.There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible.I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors.To do this strain inside you need height!!"

Elementary my dear hempy...

brilliant counter bushy lovely volly heres my volly.

Kangativa possesses one that is 20 week flowering strain probably Thai x Colombian.

posted by Kangativa -Yeah m8.....I was doing the same surfing and growing MM and wiping people out. It was a super strong strain, origins unknown as far as I know, but well established for that time.....as you would know now that the seasons have changed up here and now rain comes late most times
I think you would mean the little power station near the turn off to Huonbrook, which is at the back of Mullum......I never saw the purple strain, sounds interesting.
I have tried to keep the strain going through all these years to the best of my ability and that was never helped by the raids, but the quality is still there.......here is a pic of what I have grown for this year

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/3346-trip-down-memory-lane-shanti.html

Old Mother sativa is another which is said to be from early Thai stick, and is possessed by a few including a guy called sensient who sometimes frequents here.

old mother staiva?

hey all,hey shanti,i just thought this might be intresting to you?
I,m from aus myself,and have spent much time around the hunter valley region in northern n.s.w,i am a long time grower and came across a strain know as old mother sativa,it,s also been called mullumbimby maddness,and a few other names,but it,s true name is old mother,anyways,it is a buatiful pure sativa giant,very simular in look to the haze,it,s not known exactly when it hit aussie shores,or exactly where it is from,it,s defiantly a southeast asian sativa,or maybe a mix of tropi sats,but i and many others beleive it to be a pure line,it obviously has been heavily inbreed,but can vary from plant to plant greatly,the seeds i got hold of years ago was from a guy who,s been aparently growing her for over twenty years,he,s never hybridised it,and has been selecting for the huge pheno it can produce,(2-3 metres tall,equally as wide,and huge yeilds),i have onlt noticed slight hermi tedencies,and from the talks i had with him he says he has been working on the hermi tedencies,but unfortunatly some do pop up in variuos populations.
I find the strain to be amazing to grow,such a beautiful sativa specimen!
and very rare these days,anyway mate,was just wondering if you had any experiance with,seen or grown the strain before?
i have grown some f1,s produced by this strain,including a cross with your original shit.the hybrid with the shit produced some truely am,azing plants,the cross produced a stable f1 generation,plants mainly exibited traits from the old mother,huge plants with a slightly wider fingerd leaf pattern,but the bud structure seemed more shit dominate,the mix defianly addeed flavour and potency to the cross,and i nticed the plants purpled right up in cooler conditions,i think due to the shit influence,as i have never seen it in the pure om,except the occasional purple hues noticed in most strains in cooler out door temps,anway mate,enough waffling on,just thought it might intrest you,grat to here if you have had experiance with her or know much about her?anyway guys,take care....sensient
p.s,i have plenty more info i wanted to post about the strain,will get to it soon..sensi
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/2572-old-mother-staiva.html

So origins unknown bushy so were did the columbine Thia and a pure sat come from ?.

NH f1 mr nice stock grown by kanga
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/12-outdoor/3376-motivation-time-70.html

this Nev's Haze shot is about the best of the year so far...

Last edited:
I'm trying to work it out hempy...
Thialand and Bowling for Colombine?

Come on bushy you cant use my shit spelling this time as i am using kanga and sensient own posts were both say they have no idea of there lines origins here read it again.

posted by Kangativa -Yeah m8.....I was doing the same surfing and growing MM and wiping people out. It was a super strong strain, origins unknown as far as I know, but well established for that time.....as you would know now that the seasons have changed up here and now rain comes late most times
I think you would mean the little power station near the turn off to Huonbrook, which is at the back of Mullum......I never saw the purple strain, sounds interesting.
I have tried to keep the strain going through all these years to the best of my ability and that was never helped by the raids, but the quality is still there.......here is a pic of what I have grown for this year

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-sh...ne-shanti.html

Originally Posted by sensient View Post
hey all,hey shanti,i just thought this might be intresting to you?
I,m from aus myself,and have spent much time around the hunter valley region in northern n.s.w,i am a long time grower and came across a strain know as old mother sativa,it,s also been called mullumbimby maddness,and a few other names,but it,s true name is old mother,anyways,it is a buatiful pure sativa giant,very simular in look to the haze,it,s not known exactly when it hit aussie shores,or exactly where it is from,it,s defiantly a southeast asian sativa,or maybe a mix of tropi sats,but i and many others beleive it to be a pure line,it obviously has been heavily inbreed,but can vary from plant to plant greatly,the seeds i got hold of years ago was from a guy who,s been aparently growing her for over twenty years,he,s never hybridised it,and has been selecting for the huge pheno it can produce,(2-3 metres tall,equally as wide,and huge yeilds),i have onlt noticed slight hermi tedencies,and from the talks i had with him he says he has been working on the hermi tedencies,but unfortunatly some do pop up in variuos populations.
I find the strain to be amazing to grow,such a beautiful sativa specimen!
and very rare these days,anyway mate,was just wondering if you had any experiance with,seen or grown the strain before?
i have grown some f1,s produced by this strain,including a cross with your original shit.the hybrid with the shit produced some truely am,azing plants,the cross produced a stable f1 generation,plants mainly exibited traits from the old mother,huge plants with a slightly wider fingerd leaf pattern,but the bud structure seemed more shit dominate,the mix defianly addeed flavour and potency to the cross,and i nticed the plants purpled right up in cooler conditions,i think due to the shit influence,as i have never seen it in the pure om,except the occasional purple hues noticed in most strains in cooler out door temps,anway mate,enough waffling on,just thought it might intrest you,grat to here if you have had experiance with her or know much about her?anyway guys,take care....sensient
p.s,i have plenty more info i wanted to post about the strain,will get to it soon..sensi

Any way bushy on ending i will say this i had a close friend go up and lived up with the hippies along with other guys i knew them well to but i was not as close as i was with this guy that got killed some years later they were up there from 1978.

I first saw mullum buds in 1979 and my memory relating to cannabis and other things is like an elephant i rember all and the point i am trying to make here is this.

I was told that the mullum was being grown in 1978 and 1979 around the lake or pond of the power station up there and there was even purple mullum flowers but i think all that was due to was cool temps due to late harvest.

One of the guys that was up there from 1978 and into the 80s before moving south due to harassment busts so on i see from time to time still and oddly as i told kanga i never bothered to ask him about the mullum or if he still had the line growing and seed of it.

Because when we bump into each other its hows life how you been we catch up then we both rush off to deal with life but the next time i do see him i will ask about it and see what more info i can find on it.

Also after the mullum made a name for its self due to its quality of the smoke it didn't take long for others to start naming there bush sativas mullum and even as late as say 2000 or 2002 i heard a mates brother in law in his 60s say this guy tried to pass mullum off to him and it was complete shit.

I sed to him thats not the real mullum as the real mullum would level you and you would want all there offering if it was the real deal.

So lots claimed to have it few do the real mullum smokes like a very well selected Neville's haze or even mango haze a joint between 3 or 4 and your set for hours long lasting and your set packed and shelved.

I know its alive is kangas real well i have no reason to dought him is shantis real yes i have no reason to dought him as years of knowing shanti and his storys always stayed true bull shit never stays true bushy.

Is it possible there the same yes could they be different and yet be mullum its possible as shanti may have an early version kanga a later or visa versa or they could be completely different from different growers of equal quality herb or the same i dont know.

You know what really matters here bushy ? That its good smoke and its Australian.

Go ask the old smokers the guys in there 50s 60s about the tripping weed bushy and odds are they will tell you just how good it was i still belive that was haze pure un dutchafide haze that would sell for say a small coin back full for what a oz bag of good seedless sat heads would sell for even in 79 and i have been able tyo track it back as far as 1973 so far from talking to old guys.

Any way take care hope you have a great season as i do to as i am going out doors this year to.

If i find out more from my mate i will pass the info on.

Sorry hempy, I didn't know you wanted me to reply...

The guy who gave sensient the Old mother Sativa said this...
20'thai said:
"You're about to grow an old sativa that came to Ozz from Thailand in the form of stick(buddah) in the late 50's. She was passed onto me in the mid 70's by me departed Uncle, though I had seen him grow here many times since I was young.

20'thai said:
So the Mullum is NOT a strain that was developed here as many erronously thought till recent times. That is how she came directly from Thailand mate.

I agree that Kanga is unaware of the origins of his MM, but if you read that link I posted, there's some fairly persuasive photographic evidence to suggest Thai and Colombian origins. I wowsered the yanks at IC with that evidence:) but ts not definitive, which is why I said probably...

Nevil has stated that he believes the dominant component in Kanga's MM, and indeed Haze, is Thai.

20'thai said:
In the end Bushy, all that matters is that you have an outstanding genepool, to which all strains that fly under the banner of Mullum are. Don't you get it? It's in the land and environment, not so much the genes. Genes can only take you so far, the rest is up to the grower... where he grows and how he grows. Genes just maintain a signatory vibration of the essence of the spirit of the strain. How it's expressed externally is externally dependent.

You know what really matters here bushy ? That its good smoke and its Australian.

Go ask the old smokers the guys in there 50s 60s about the tripping weed bushy and odds are they will tell you just how good it was i still belive that was haze pure un dutchafide haze that would sell for say a small coin back full for what a oz bag of good seedless sat heads would sell for even in 79 and i have been able tyo track it back as far as 1973 so far from talking to old guys.

Any way take care hope you have a great season as i do to as i am going out doors this year to.

If i find out more from my mate i will pass the info on.

Sounds great hempy.

I was working with a young Greek Australian fella this week, and he told me he had been to a reggae bar on the beach in Thailand and a guy gave them a small brown brick of heads, one cone of which knocked him and his mates on their arse. So the old originals still exist.

I had hallucinogenic knock down heads in Mullumbimby in 89. Had some Mango butter yesterday that set me on my arse for 12 hours...also why I couldn't reply

You have a great season hempy, we always love to see your work ...

By the way, my old man was selling ounces of sinsemilla grown from Thai seeds for $30 in 78:)

I'm off to go and look at my Mango Haze and Old Mother Sativa garden.:)

Last edited:
I'm contenplating getting some of Lanina to accompany some CritHz outside that are healthy seedlings right now, would be a late Nov planting here outside of Brisvagas Qld. Would be totally worth it and why not? :D It's not far from here some of dem trees were grown - makes for interesting thinking !

Found an interesting conversation on CW in 2001 between Shantibaba and Mullum Madman that perhaps raises more questions when it comes to the heritage of La Nina.

https://cannabisworld.com/index.php?topic=15801.0

Mullummadman « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2001, 10:17 am »

"Hi shanti - I grew up near wilsons creek ,not that far from main arm. My dad settled in the mullum area in 1971.Wether the strain we call MM is the same as yours is debatatable as there has been some time passed since then but i,m sure they'd contain a lot of the same genes.The strain does great here and produces nice hybrids for indoor production when crossed with nice indica's.Have you ever used it in your breeding?

Mullumbimby Madness?????
Shantibaba « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2001, 06:28 pm »
Well gidday Mullummadman,
Nice to hear from someone from the area.
It would be great to play around with some seed that you consider to be MM.
As for breeding with MM I have done a few things but there is no MM in any of the strains currently available on the MR NICE SEEDBANK.

Mullummadman « Reply #17 on: April 28, 2001, 12:06 am »

My father says that African grass played a big part in the genetic make up of a lot of Nth Coast herb. Big importations of Durban Poison in the late 60's early 70's brought as far as he can remember the first seeds to produce purple heads in oz.He says a mate from Federal was the first person he saw with purple ganja.The seeds were from the DP as dad remembers it.The same guy from federal went on to grow huge crops down Kempsey way and is a very wealthy person these days from his endeavours!!!
Anyway all i'm saying is that from what my dad says the strain i call MM is not pure thai...nor pure anything...but a mix of different strains that have been grown in the area over the years.It has turned out to be pretty consistent in terms of growth structure.and potency..notice my strain has the Pine Tree structure...well they would if we didn't chuck concrete reo mesh to hold the buggers down.I'd say unrestrained they would get to 20ft easy but I've not grown this strain like that.I'll post some picks of some 15ft+ monsters next week when i get em developed.They are indo sativa's grown out Nimbin way by a mate and his dad.Very impressive smoke...almost acrid smelling shit..lime green heads covered in resin.Big plants but these babies take a lot longer than my dads strain.
Dad also says people have always referred to the dope from Mullum as madness.He does not believe there is any one single strain that can lay claim to be the certified Mullumbimby Madness....as it was just a general term used to describe high quality grass grown around the region.There is quite a variety of strains grown here and while many would have common genes they are still different.I call my herb Mullumbimby Madness as i grew up in the region...thats what dad and his mates have always called it etc.I dont lay claim to being the keeper of anything but a high quality sativa that produces large yields outdoors when grown properly.I think they are valuable genetics but that is only my opinion. That is why i have sent my seeds to various breeders.I can never produce seed on a commercial scale and do the strain justice.The most i could accomplish is a few lots on Cbay.Only Breeders such as yourself and Breeder Steve etc can achieve the results you talk of.

I hope you find the traits you seek Shanti and can bring strains like this back commercially.I certainly dont want to keep the genes that grow the plants in my photo's to myself and it'll bring a smile to my old mans face if you find what we've sent favourable and worth working with.

Call it madness...call it bushbud....whatever its called it still an amazing strain.
"

Last edited:
hello bushweed, good find and very interesting subject, i will gladly try some MM from Australia if i could. I thought the la nina pedigree were cleared as i read a post from Shantibaba saying la nina is a MM x BW cross and not a haze cross. a pure Australian Haze will be more than welcome for the grower :)

[Found an interesting conversation on CW in 2001 between Shantibaba and Mullum Madman that perhaps raises more questions when it comes to the heritage of La Nina.

HEy Bushy! Great find, I've never read the CW threads.

Its hard to believe that all the way back 2001 Shanti was online answering questions and dealing with trolls. No wonder he doesn't contribute much online anymore, I bet he got burned out when it comes to the forums.

I read this article from 96 that has a small blurb about Shanti and Mullum...

42534d1437839538-el-ni%F1o-~-la-ni%F1-comparison-thread-cc1997_cc-003.jpg

pretty strange shanti would say that he has no strains with mm in it.
obviously he must have not been telling the truth, but why?

and then this other article with mulanimbee used to make the white family...strange.

yes its strange, in the post of CW Shantibaba said he still have the original version of MM from the early 80s in his possession and he has done a few things with it but that there is no MM in any of the strains currently available on the MR NICE SEEDBANK. He wrote this post in 2001 but El Nino already won prizes at the high times cannabis cup of 1998 for The Greenhouse.

Another strangeness, in the article of 1997 PrimalHaze posted, the autor wrote that the house breeder of The Green House told him that he used a Australian strain (Mulanimbee Madness) to develop the White Family.

to my knowledge la nina is not haze x widow and MM has nothing to do with the White Family.

Last edited:
QLD La Nina

I'm contenplating getting some of Lanina to accompany some CritHz outside that are healthy seedlings right now, would be a late Nov planting here outside of Brisvagas Qld. Would be totally worth it and why not? :D It's not far from here some of dem trees were grown - makes for interesting thinking !

Hiya greencigar :peace: I won a few La Nina at the mns auctions a few years back. I really like the plant..ended up growing a few out and gifting a few to friends. I was keeping an eye on the auctions for her but haven't since a customs intercept last year. I would defintely recommend her, I am only a novice gorwer growing my own meds but that didn't hinder the plant at all...just treat her niced and esy...top shelf flowers in my opinion.

They would be giants and I reckon your hrs are very similar to where I am so if they were outside prolly April/May sometime? 3 mos veg and a stretch and you'll have abundance!

I am on holiday from seeds for awhile :) Be careful/smart...I got greedy :)

All good things
Vinno

the whole history of the strain and where Shanti got it from

by 20'Thai sent to Mark Surfs

Yeow Mark

You're about to grow an old sativa crossing that came to Ozz from Thailand in the form of stick(buddah) in the late 50's. She was passed onto me in the mid 70's by me departed Uncle, though I had seen him grow here many times since I was young. This a strain Mark that can yield massive outdoors, and is the most IndoorFriendly Sat I know. IT stretches stuff all. Indoors she can finish anywhere from 90-110 days and it produces some one of the most focussed stones around. Focussed yet strong and very soaring but not debilitating. Has NO ceiling.The more you smoke, the more stoned you get. If you gave the smoke to soemone who was a choofer in the 60'and 70's in the States, it'll vividly remind them of the old days mate. No one refuses this smoke, and everyone who tries it will tell you it is one of the finest smokes around. When grown out, it has an incredibly long shelf-life. A year later she smokes better than when she is fresh - like the Nam and many other near pure sativas.

The strain spread to every corner of ozz as in those days we only had sats and satDom. The sticks it came in at the time went everywhere also. You could by the for years in any part of Ozz. Sometimes Sins, sometimes seeded. When seeded only 1-5% of the seeds weren't crushed. We had hardly any indicas apart from a few IBLs, and they were as rare as hens teeth anyway. I have a mate who's known KOG since he was a boy and I had passed it onto him 2 decades ago. KOG loved her so much he devoted himself as keeper of the strain. So as long s KOG lives, she'll be around - and he doesn't look like he's about to leave us in a great hurry anyway - fit as a fiddle and living the clean life just outside of Nimbin in Kyogle.

The name Mullum, MullumbimbyMadness, OldMotherSativa is ALL the same strain under differing names. Bushman has nothing to do with here. It was developed by Henry in Bathurst NSW abotu 10years ago. It is a crossing of his rare SuperSkunk crossed with a dominant strong smoking GreekIndica of which a mate of mine brought back from Greece and passed kerns onto me of, and I passed soem onto Henry. He loved them and used them to cross with his killa SS that he hand picked from a crop of over 5,000 Sskunks. Just his SS alone is a killa Mark. The best SS I have ever come across. The Bushman tends a little towards the SOG side if unclipped. Clipped she'll branch more.

BTW mark, the stretch factor of the Mullums are no more than 3 to 1, and is often 2 to 1, especially the shorter pheno which is ideal for indoor SOG grows when left unclipped.

BTW - Mullums are much more potent than the DALAT. They'll equal or better Shanti's NevillesHaze in potency and in quality of stone. Shanti asked me to send him some 2 years before he was busted and was about to start them when he did. He knows the strain friom when he lived here way back in the 70's but couldn't get his hands on it by the time he left as he was from the state of WA where it was harder to find. He just told me that within the next year he'll do them to to produce seeds and then he'll do a much bigger grow of them if he's pleased with them initially to select an outstanding mum for crossing to make a new breed, or to include in an existing updated one - depending on how they pan out for him. But with these things Mark, one cannot be sure till they try them. In that I mean that he may give them a go and a half, and at the end he may not be happy with them for a range of reasons. REal breeders like him are festidious mate. But I feel he will find something thast he likes - I'd be suprised if he doesn't. When you grow them, you'll see why.

And BTW again. The Mullums lay so much **** on KaliMist2000 that it's not a joke anymore.lolol Simon ****ed up BIGtime IMO mark. He should NEVER had changed his pre2000 Kali - it was a bomb. This new one...well.

I am sure you'll hammer them real well Mark - worry not about your ability mate. I don't.

Take care matey.

Overgrow.com | Contact Us | ©1999-2004 Overgrow | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy