Hash master Frenchy Cannoli passes away

From Madame Cannoli, Kimberly, Frenchy's wifeā 
ā Dear Friends and Loved Ones,ā 
ā It's with profound, heartbreaking grief that I share with you due to complications from surgery Frenchy left us on Sunday. ā I'm sorry I couldn't share this with you in person. This seemed like the best way to let you know directly from me. ā 
ā 
Frenchy often shared there were 3 main periods in his life - first, the 18-year timeframe from when he left home in Southern France to travel, wandering the world, enamored of new cultures & experiences, then the period of fatherhood from his mid-30s to early 50s, and then finally the period of becoming the teacher that followed when he came to the states in the 2000s. I cannot begin to express how much meaning and joy his interactions with all of you brought him. He truly cherished this unexpected evolution of the latter part of his life.ā 
ā 
His passing was unexpected and leaves his family with a gaping hole of emotion where his smile and energy usually filled us so completely. I think what we all appreciated about Frenchy so much was his authenticity and passion. It would give me great solace to see his face lit up with a smile right now. If you have a smiley photo with Frenchy and want to tell me about your connection/meeting with him I would be honored if you would share it with us.FB_IMG_1626801260399.jpg

Back