Haghane/Haze 2 phénos but what's the sexe??

CHANA MASALA,Thank you, chalices begin has to inflate(swell), I think of rinsing has 95 days. Your opinion(notice) would be very useful for me. she has 85 days of 12h/12h.
10_034.JPG

10_032.JPG

Last edited:
Z your opinion means much to me too.

My brother, I have not been lucky to run this great Hz x as you have... please clarify how many days bloom. She is so hz leaning though it is great you pulled such a pheno. I bet the smoke will be fire.

Inmho, they dont look ripe yet, and fan leaves are still to green brother. Maybe consider going to a 11/13 cycle to finish off strong. I would have been flushing already. Say around 80 days, but these are seed plants so you could be just about right... the cut of this pheno if you run again will be quicker, next run and you can apply much of what you learned already. It will only get easier but you are doing a great job so far. Better then me on my first go around. I had nanners out the ears.

You put much effort already. Go for the gold mon amime...

I hear sammy in the back saying, licht = gewicht or light = wieght, lol, so you might get some other perspectives too that differ from moi.

Good work Z, thank you for the great pics.

CM

Combien de plantes sont là-dedans? Combien de végétation jours? Vous cherchez une bonne Zeimai!

How many plants are in there? How many days did they spend in veg? Looking good Zeimai! :)

Hello, you see a single plant, look at photos with the lighter. It is the seed which I put has to germinate on 13/12/2011. Put in my systeme hydro on 15/12/2011. Directly there 12h / 12h. She thus has 87 days of life.
10_013.JPG

12/12 from seed. I think you are going to need another 5-6 weeks for that to finish. Great job.

pourquoi 12/12 à partir de graines? et les lumières whay utilisez-vous?

why 12/12 from seed? and what lights are you using?

Merci boucoup zeimai et pardone moi pour moi mal Francais :)

Last edited:
Hello, to care you not of your francais and to post in English it will do very well the affair. I chose the mode 12h / 12h as my Afghan / haze because I was afraid of being blocked by the size final of the product. I live in an apartment, I thus have no garden and the height is a factor limiting for me. I regret because as me explained "Elmer", the plant needs 42 has 48 days to reach her maturity sexual and thus to begin her bloom. I would have been able to begin with a period of growth under 18h / 6h. It is my first experience(experiment) with a sativas, I am to equip with a lamp HPS of 600w, and to complete by a lamp of 125w-27000K, for complement to the low branches or to the corners(places) of my tent. I read that someone members uses the mode 11h / 13h, then 10h / 14h and 9h / 15h to finish sure plant sativas but me do not arrive has to find the subject of "Shantibaba" explaining this method. Thank you.

Last edited:
Any advice(council) where opinions(notices) over the moment to rinse this beautiful lady are welcome. As it is my first experience(experiment) with a sativas, I am a little lost as regards his(her,its) food(supply), of instinct I think meter has the water for these 90 days of life and let her(it) finish quietly. Thank you

I would start to rinse in 2 more weeks. go to 11/13 now if you want them to finish a little quicker.

Zeimai, tu est entrain de uses le babelfish?!

heheheh

Je suis blague mon ami, mon francais est tre malade. Nous faisons ce qui nous pouvons, oui?

Last edited:
Good evening, thank you I have apreciè your message on this thread. I can smoke my tetes first ones(nights) of CM, she has a smell of candy, crèmeux. good evening to all. thank you.

Happy Birthday Day Z...

Have a great day, and good party this weekend!

Chana

Hello has all, she pursues her road. At present she has 118 days 12h /12h. thank you.
11_042.JPG

11_040.JPG

11_034.JPG

11_033.JPG

11_032.JPG

11_028.JPG

11_023.JPG

11_016.JPG

11_0131.JPG

11_0101.JPG

Last edited:
Just wanted yo say your doing a bang up job with your indoor Hazes!

You must not be feeding them or something :p

Hello, thank you for having followed this newspaper of culture. Here is some photos moreover, there is also of a cutting of Hammerhead in 59 days and a cutting of diesel Jack in 67 days. Hafghan / Haze is excellent, for my first one(night) sativas I am really happy. I enjoyed a sample taken in 120 days and very energizing the first 2 hours and break you the rest of the time. Thank you.
14_027.JPG

14_017.JPG

14_019.JPG

14_015.JPG

14_013.JPG

14_009.JPG

Last edited:
Back