H pictures

Quinxstar, I must ask how was the Angel Heart?? I have a pack of seeds that I got at auction a few years back, still sitting in the drawer.
Regards,
Squid

I am a little disappointed because it does not have much taste and I was expecting something fruity like mango haze I had 1 single female is hard to judge against very large resin production

Dangit, I can see it in the media files but not on your post! So I copied and pasted so I can. Hope everyone can see it now cuz it's a beautiful thing brah!

🤙
Mu

Last edited:
critical mass and critical widow icolator

full
Le truc de gauche m'a l'air particulièrement intéressant..... Tu peux dabber un hash comme ça ?
Sinon tu pourrai nettoyer ta balance quand même 😁

Dangit, I can see it in the media files but not on your post! So I copied and pasted so I can. Hope everyone can see it now cuz it's a beautiful thing brah!

🤙
Mu

finaly if i use the last link of the picture thatt work well

i have to edit my picture Copy image BB code o remplace by Copy GALLERY BB code

and the problem look resolved

hello

i created a post for people can post their best H pictures

some exemple from me please share your pics

best regards

if you like it i have others photos

Tangie

View media item 103
Devil

View media item 104
Mango Haze Inbred

View media item 107
G13 Skunk
View media item 108
Those are some tasty looking chunks! May I ask how much material did you run for a ball of tangie that large? I have been doing ice water for a few seasons now, but am very interested in a dry sieve or tumble setup. Can you maybe post some pictures of your setup, and a rough description of details? Time, micron size, material prep, etc.?
Looking forward to reading more on this thread... now to go find some photos!
Regards,
Squidrun

Those are some tasty looking chunks! May I ask how much material did you run for a ball of tangie that large? I have been doing ice water for a few seasons now, but am very interested in a dry sieve or tumble setup. Can you maybe post some pictures of your setup, and a rough description of details? Time, micron size, material prep, etc.?
Looking forward to reading more on this thread... now to go find some photos!
Regards,
Squidrun

the ball of tangie is with 4 plants from seeds the 2018 season was amazing

for the method ect you have : https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/threads/how-do-a-good-extraction.16449/

every year I break a polinator the mechanism gets stuck with the polen and much more manipulation than the iceolator

i alaways use the 150 micron i think is a good size

the ball of tangie is with 4 plants from seeds the 2018 season was amazing
i alaways use the 150 micron i think is a good size

Id like to suggest to add the 73micron filterbag next time you process ice hash! I always use the 160micron and the 73micron as you can see in the pic i posted in this thread, with the two plates one is the 160micron and the other is the 73micron.

what i mean is you are probably wasting some realy nice hasish if you only filter trough the 150 micron bag. I manage to get almost 15% so starting with 100grams of good trimming material ill end up with 10-15gram ice hash.

your hash is beautiful! one of the most productive plants I ever grew for making hash was a more cowbell. a gsc forum cut x 88g13hashplant. the trichome heads were so fat I had to use the 220 bag as a catch screen, and had to use an old beaten up bag as the work bag. like, holy shit, Nevil's well kept work x cali hype = woah.

Back