H pictures

Sacre bleu!
Ah, a Pollinator, one day I will own one. And a 7mm RooR! Until then I’ll keep using my “truckers hat“ to sift through.
C1C137A9-EE70-4D16-85D5-DC668E149991.jpegLol
Qstar, Which was your fav? Why?
Musashi, I am a lover of all books, especially that one. I remember some of it, like that crazy white dude hand rubbing charas with all the hash on his hands. I say crazy cause I remember he had a Cleveland Indians hat on. C’mon!

Robert C. Clarke came out with a book in '98 called, "Hashish!"
Excellent book, it was available for free download several years ago...

🤙
Mu

I spent hours scrawling through the internet a few months ago trying to find a copy of it.

Actually managed to find an ebook version of it, if anyone wants it send me a pm. Might be a while before I respond to you, but I wouldn't mind passing it on.

Hash looks absolutely amazing guys!

Sacre bleu!
Ah, a Pollinator, one day I will own one. And a 7mm RooR! Until then I’ll keep using my “truckers hat“ to sift through.
View attachment 45966Lol
Qstar, Which was your fav? Why?
Musashi, I am a lover of all books, especially that one. I remember some of it, like that crazy white dude hand rubbing charas with all the hash on his hands. I say crazy cause I remember he had a Cleveland Indians hat on. C’mon!

the best smoke was the mango haze H and the tangie H

the most productive strain i have try is the g13 widow 16 g with only one plant
but the H was to much floral taste not enough earthy and fruity like i like

Home made pollinator, I like the sound of that. Any info on that lead, Fish?
I have always been under the impression that to get the best hash you start with the best product. To me that’s a fully matured plant, harvested dried and cured correctly, then made into hash. Recently I saw a seasoned hash maker explain that in Afghanistan they would let plants mature, dry, process into hash, THEN cure the resin for months before pressing to preserve it. Never thought of going that route.

full

strange i can't see my pictures on the post

@musashi i got the same bug like you

Back