H pictures

@crazyhorse73, my friend, sure thing.
1. Assemble the things you’ll need. Hash press, hash or kief (no less than a gram, no more than about 10) in this pic it’s about 4g, two cut out pieces of parchment paper (not necessary but huge help at cleanup time) and some type of clamping device. My press has three parts, cap, plunger, cylinder.
F2E650BB-0F1C-4B23-9B94-AAD1D19D1EAF.jpeg
2. Place cap on flat surface, place one piece of parchment paper on top.
614F61E3-BCB9-482D-82D7-DAC1D835A4EF.jpeg
3. Place cylinder over the cap. Fill with the hash/kief.
EAEF77A4-0481-4210-AFF4-7A73D403E3D9.jpeg
4. Place other piece of parchment paper on top of goods.
25E9E424-9808-49B4-947E-57F342B41CC2.jpeg
5. Place plunger into tube, pressing slowly but firmly. Carefully get the c-clamp on there and screw till you can’t anymore. Wait an hour and screw down again. One more hour, one more tighten if possible.
CD75581F-1FDA-4554-ACA0-0E9126982806.jpegNow you can release the clamp and pop the puck out. Some people like to let it sit overnight with the clamp on, and/or place press/clamp in warm oven or similar for a spell. Hope it helps. I can send you a PM with a link to the press if you are having trouble finding one you like.

Last edited:
@crazyhorse73, my friend, sure thing.
1. Assemble the things you’ll need. Hash press, hash or kief (no less than a gram, no more than about 10) in this pic it’s about 4g, two cut out pieces of parchment paper (not necessary but huge help at cleanup time) and some type of clamping device. My press has three parts, cap, plunger, cylinder.
View attachment 56359
2. Place cap on flat surface, place one piece of parchment paper on top.
View attachment 56360
3. Place cylinder over the cap. Fill with the hash/kief.
View attachment 56361
4. Place other piece of parchment paper on top of goods.
View attachment 56362
5. Place plunger into tube, pressing slowly but firmly. Carefully get the c-clamp on there and screw till you can’t anymore. Wait an hour and screw down again. One more hour, one more tighten if possible.
View attachment 56363Now you can release the clamp and pop the puck out. Some people like to let it sit overnight with the clamp on, and/or place press/clamp in warm oven or similar for a spell. Hope it helps. I can send you a PM with a link to the press if you are having trouble finding one you like.
Thanks mate, that's brilliant. Would love a link to the press. Cheers

Hey Mu, looking good my friend.
I apologize to all, I went back looking for the link and it’s now a 404 error. I took measurements though:

Total length assembled (empty) 3.25 inches long,1.44 inches high,1.44 inches wide.
Total weight empty is 1.53 lbs or 693 grams.
Outside diameter of cylinder is 1.44 inches Inside diameter is 1.125 inches.
Cost was right about $30. Unbranded. I advise stainless steel. Good key words to use when searching would be “pollen press hammer style”.

Some pollen presses’ that are not “hammer style” (hit w/ rubber hammer) have a t-handle and screw-down built in. I prefer a heavy duty clamp and no breakable parts on the press.
I already had a clamp so did not need to purchase one, up to y’all.

@quinxstar , do you have a preference between Iceolator and pollenator?

You mentioned having problems with your pollenator, I like to just use my 150 bag for a dry sift, and then use the bags as bubble bags to get the rest out. But the dry run probably gets 20% of the trichs, I can then jar it and forget about it without worrying about too much moisture.

I'd like to see what you mean by your method of decarbing in a jar with hot water :unsure:

iceolator shit

full

Ha does anyone watch The Crazy Russian Hacker show? Crazy experiments. Looking for dry ice for your extraction? He took a CO2 fire extinguisher, wrapped a pillow case around the nozzle, sprayed for 10 seconds. Peel off the resulting dry ice from the pillow case.

No, it's not what you think. Here's a pic of the sugar left from boiling out a bottle of coke. Yuk!
IMG_4815 - Copy.jpg

mu

Back