Greetings

Ticketyboo

Hi 🙋‍♂️
Iv been helping friends an family with cancer
I have Been using high thc plants for Rso oil extraction Which a lot don’t like the high from the oil
I’m looking for the most reliable 1:1 in seed form

My search has lead me to Cbd Yummy and Cbd Critical Mass would these plants be a good starting point for me to begin with or could you guys point me in the best direction

I’m in northwest uk thanks 🙏

Hi

As musashi said, as well as the ones you mentioned, Dont be scared to try Therapy for those that cannot tolerate much THC, or create own blends with other plants for that little more THC.

Wish you all the best with helping those in need (y)
🙏

A good place to start:
🤙Mu

Hi

As musashi said, as well as the ones you mentioned, Dont be scared to try Therapy for those that cannot tolerate much THC, or create own blends with other plants for that little more THC.

Wish you all the best with helping those in need (y)
🙏
Hello Hooni 🙋‍♂️
I helped a friend dad beat cancer who was a old school grower many years ago
From one kind act to another he has given me a old Super silver haze cutting which he says produces over 20 ounces a plant it but it goes over 12 weeks in flower
He said this cut is well over 20 years old but not sure you can keep cuts that long mayb I need to do more research into this

A good place to start:
🤙Mu
Thank you sir 🙏

I grew the CBD Mass when it was new. smoking it gave me similar effects to Oxycontin. for all 5 phenotypes. so it wil help with cancer, but also it is defiantly pain medicine.

If you let high thc plant go past amber trichs and with longer curing,
the thc turns into cbn which kinda balances the psychoactive effect
with calm narcotic and satisfying body.

If you let high thc plant go past amber trichs and with longer curing,
the thc turns into cbn which kinda balances the psychoactive effect
with calm narcotic and satisfying body.
Hi 🙋‍♂️
How far past amber trics are we talking is it a week or 2 weeks or longer I need to take all information in to digest it all to help myself an others

Hi 🙋‍♂️
How far past amber trics are we talking is it a week or 2 weeks or longer I need to take all information in to digest it all to help myself an others
grow plants till they naturally senesce, start to fade and die from age. its easiest to figure out what you need medicinally from that clone line once you have a couple cuts from the same plant to pull a week after the other.

I have grown a P75x (Kandahar red x88g13hp), clone was gifted by a friend and it saved my ass, and it could go from day 80 and be amber trichomes all the way to the plant senescing to death at day 115.
I have grown 7 week purple indica where the trichomes all turned from clear to milky overnight, and a week later they were amber and dieng.

Back