Girl Scout Cookies S1

Hey fellas,

Thanks for the kind words.

We selfed a forum cut with STS to make the fem pollen.
The pollination was not that successful and we only ended up with 15 or so seeds.

I'm growing 3 and not seeing much variation.

I've pollinated one with some Z6 spunk and plan to try and work a bit on further generations to see if I can get it somewhat stabilized in reg seeds. That's the plan as I don't really like fem beans.

But, plans change. Lol.

I'll try and get some current shots up this weekend. They are super purple now, absolutely gorgeous.

Stay hazed
Jake

As much as I hate anything that is hyped...and as much as I want to hate cookies and its crosses for this reason...I am only ever impressed with what I see come from that line.
Some gorgeous looking girls there Jake...nice work again bro...

As much as I hate anything that is hyped...and as much as I want to hate cookies and its crosses for this reason...I am only ever impressed with what I see come from that line.
Some gorgeous looking girls there Jake...nice work again bro...

JJ, my man! Thanks for the kind words.
Same buddy that acquired the cut is the same guy who said "help me make seeds!" Lol. I wasn't into it.... but now I am. GSC is worthy of the hype, Imho.

Btw, that buddy is now chasing the haze train and doesn't want to pursue anything more with GSC. Evolution!

Thanks again bro and good to see you.

Stay hazed
Jake

Last edited:
I've heard a few people bitch about the high not being so great, but the flavor makes up for it. I have NOT seen it, smelled it, or smoked it so I have nothing to add but those reports.

I've heard a few people bitch about the high not being so great, but the flavor makes up for it. I have NOT seen it, smelled it, or smoked it so I have nothing to add but those reports.

What's up PMB?

The effect is pretty typical of modern hybrids... somewhat muddled. I like it because when mixed with a high CBD flower it's the perfect med for me. Pain relief street. This can be said about a lot of varieties though.

The smell, flavor and density are it's biggest selling points for sure.

Stay hazed
Jake

Good god

Fellas.
The improvements are impressive. Slightly less frost in flower than the forum cut. Stronger effects. All too familiar taste and smell.

Enough said.

Stay hazed
Jake

Your plants looks very nice -

I've been running some "Girl Scout Crack" (Girl Scout Cookies x Green Crack)

Not very impressed with the yield but the frosty looking nugs make up for the less than impressive yield. I'm sure the smoke will make up for that..

Your plants looks very nice -

I've been running some "Girl Scout Crack" (Girl Scout Cookies x Green Crack)

Not very impressed with the yield but the frosty looking nugs make up for the less than impressive yield. I'm sure the smoke will make up for that..

That's a very interesting sounding variety! I'd love to hear more

Stay hazed
Jake

I'd really like to see these crossed to a big boned, large yielding, potent pure sativa girl. The flower density and resin production is crazy with the cookies. More than likely it would just dumb down the chosen sativa queen but I'd still like to see the possible outcome.

I'd really like to see these crossed to a big boned, large yielding, potent pure sativa girl. The flower density and resin production is crazy with the cookies. More than likely it would just dumb down the chosen sativa queen but I'd still like to see the possible outcome.

Right there with you man. I fiddled with the Z6/GSCs1 cross to see how recessive or dominant the GSC is going to be before going down that road in a few years. I would love the GSC flavor and smell (and density)on a euphoric long lasting sativa effect. That would be just about perfect.

Man oh man.

Planting a couple of the Z6 x S1 seeds tonight to make up for a few no shows. I will update!

Stay hazed
Jake

I did not plant any of the z6 x GSC seeds. Been pretty busy with what we've got here.

Been smoking on the GSC like crazy and I'm down to like 30g... better plant some of those chuck seeds soon!

Here's a pic of some dried flowers.
blowingupjake-albums-some-flowers-picture13021-gsc-s1.jpg

Stay hazed
Jake

Back