gifted a pile of seed today from a old schooler!

Hell yeah Dutchman. This herb was made for all as a blessing to humanity. Another true brother that walks the path. There’s some bad people out there that will always try to snuff out the flame of knowledge and understanding and compassion. This is a really good person who taught me a lot. I hope you all find him interesting. I’m not ever trying to push any religion on anyone.
On my first grow, I grew some unnamed varieties and some pre 98 bubba kush bag seed that turned out totally seeded but it was still some pretty awesome herb. That 40+ growers probably got better genetics than my bagseed. I recommend the pre 98. I would want to try the purple skunk though. I got a lot of seeds now;) time to Johnny Appleseed this bitch for the good of humanity. Any Mr nice seeds I planted on my second grow got me as much in one plant as I did in four pre 98s. It was my first grow though- I know nothing besides it tasted awesome like coffee dank berries and got me a really good feeling that just gently touches you back down at the end. After I was done harvesting I was surprised to see my fingers were all totally purple!! Oh my, that was some damn fine charas!! I had to look at some pictures to see what was going on. As you can see the purple bled into the trichrome stalks somehow, making me a bunch of pink hash View attachment 51606View attachment 51608View attachment 51609
i will watch the video, that is awesome that the trichomes absorb the color or developed color, i have seen on other time on a bubbleman youtube of pink trichromes, it was literally pink bubble hash. that look mighty fine for a first grow as well, pretty sure mine was nothing near that, i will crack some of these old strains mid august and get them ready for september inside show.

Hell yeah Dutchman. This herb was made for all as a blessing to humanity. Another true brother that walks the path. There’s some bad people out there that will always try to snuff out the flame of knowledge and understanding and compassion. This is a really good person who taught me a lot. I hope you all find him interesting. I’m not ever trying to push any religion on anyone.
On my first grow, I grew some unnamed varieties and some pre 98 bubba kush bag seed that turned out totally seeded but it was still some pretty awesome herb. That 40+ growers probably got better genetics than my bagseed. I recommend the pre 98. I would want to try the purple skunk though. I got a lot of seeds now;) time to Johnny Appleseed this bitch for the good of humanity. Any Mr nice seeds I planted on my second grow got me as much in one plant as I did in four pre 98s. It was my first grow though- I know nothing besides it tasted awesome like coffee dank berries and got me a really good feeling that just gently touches you back down at the end. After I was done harvesting I was surprised to see my fingers were all totally purple!! Oh my, that was some damn fine charas!! I had to look at some pictures to see what was going on. As you can see the purple bled into the trichrome stalks somehow, making me a bunch of pink hash View attachment 51606View attachment 51608View attachment 51609
hey man, I shared a youtube link to a science teacher who likes to debunk pseudoscience and correct scientific misrepresentations by preachers(with disclaimer); so that all of us who didn't do homework but ams smart can get a better understanding of chemistry and biology. he just dislikes liars and frauds. we got a bunch of people here that use religious language on occasion, or have legit religious quotes in their signature area on posts. I feel they would mind your posted video less than Professor Dave Explains.

hey man, I shared a youtube link to a science teacher who likes to debunk pseudoscience and correct scientific misrepresentations by preachers(with disclaimer); so that all of us who didn't do homework but ams smart can get a better understanding of chemistry and biology. he just dislikes liars and frauds. we got a bunch of people here that use religious language on occasion, or have legit religious quotes in their signature area on posts. I feel they would mind your posted video less than Professor Dave Explains.

I spend 50% my spare time arguing with young earth creationists about evolution on twitter.

Back