Gambler's Organic Skunk Haze

the #2 smells of black pepper/skunk/citrus

the #1 smells very lemony still and floral

Last edited:
here some recent pics . close up shots of a few buds these plants are in their 11th week right now. looks like they will go pretty long...

Attachments

• skhz1wk11.jpg
    skhz1wk11.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 192
  • skhzno1wk11.jpg
    skhzno1wk11.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 169
  • skunkhz1wk11.jpg
    skunkhz1wk11.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 163
the 3rd pics reminds me of an afghan dominant haze hybrid i had

it has a rubbery smell and a haze-y smoke

is the bud in the 3rd pic dense?

i also noticed flowers looks haze-y but feels like a dense indica finished in 8 weeks

that skunk haze is going to be awesome!

Last edited:
Nice buds ! Good job gambler, the aromas sound interesting. Looks like we're getting close to smoke report on these ones... :D

thanks stonesplitter. she just finished week 11 and looks at least like it will go a week or more longer.

Toolwrenchus: that bud is pretty dense, mostly towards the middle.

hopefully in about a month I'll have an early smoke report

Good work, those flowers look primo.

Judging by the looks the effects may be quite heady. Be great to hear how they check out.

i took this girl down last week, but took the bottom branches a week prior. she finished at 13 1/2 weeks, possibly could have gone longer.

So i do have early vapor reports- I have only put a few flowers in my volcano so far i like my bud to be properly cured before i smoke. So an actual smoke report might not be for a while

The smell of the dried flowers are cat-piss/black pepper. none of the citrus smell stayed i noticed it was gone towards the last part of flowering.
the smell and taste of the vapor are the same. catpiss and black pepper. a very spicy vapor.
The high is all in the head so far. Very energetic, last night was the first night tried some and i did it late, before i knew it it was way past my bed time and I felt wide awake but very high. I had a hard time sleeping last night too as i had to force myself to bed because i had things to do in the morning. My mind was thinking all night. very soaring type high in the head.

overall it was not a hard plant to grow. i had concerns about height but it finished at a perfect height for me. Im enjoying the high and the flavor of the flowers. very nice old school effect.

skunkhaze

Thanks for sharing Gambler! Sounds like I'm hoping for with the hazy influence. I have 8 of my original 10 looking like girls 2 very tall and hazy . Agree easy to grow and a really like the diversity of phenos. You're right about the curing, I too find I can't stand uncured bud. Its ok but not the same effect at all.. I was personally expecting stonger aromas while growing, I had more smell off them early on than now at 3 wks 12/12 will try to upload to my skunkhaze thread new shots of some of the phenos this weekend if I can catch them when the lights go out.
Hope my buds turn out as fat as yours did! Thanks again:)

Back