G13BW High Expectations 2011

Looking very promising,,,,

24 hours in and here's a look under the hood...

MNS beans are fresh.....take it to the bank...

As with the Med Man beans these are going into coco tomorrow.

picture.php

Really interested if I can spot some similarities with my G13/HP from sensi seeds. Probably not ;). Germed last week...

Hope all goes well for you cabron, lot of good content you can provide for us...

Hey nope,,,
It's hard telling if any true G13 pheno will arise?
I highly doubt it as This has a tendency to really show
the BW male ...

That line is really a dominant breeder..

I have a batch of sensi G13 HP running as well a the moment
along with Hashplant.

Very nice cabron! Don't know how the original G13 looked like anyway ;).

Anyway, have 2 sensi G13HP sprouted 2 weeks ago. And a few more cracking right now, decided to do a little selection, not just having a look. Wanna know if I have to grow the G13HP again or not...

About the Sensi HP, go for the bigger ones, better leave/bud ratio. At least mine had it that way...

It's kinda funny how I literally spoke something into reality...

Check out these G13BW phenos...all are very similar phenos..

Tell me what you think of these...they have very aggressive buzz saw serrations
and sativa type structure so far.

I'd venture to say the BW male and the Skunk genetics are really shining here.

I'm not worried though as I know all too well Shanti's skunk and BW traits will
supply me with some wickedly potent plants with these..

I was actually hoping deep down for this type of pheno as I didn't get a chance to order any G13skunk and those genetics are prevalent in this F1.

These sure don't appear similar to other's phenos in this category as they were more afghani dominant structure...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• IMGP6609.JPG
    IMGP6609.JPG
    478.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP6289.JPG
    IMGP6289.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGP6290.JPG
    IMGP6290.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMGP6292.JPG
    IMGP6292.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I've really taken a liking to this lil guy so far,,nice build and really strong smell..

Tight internodal spacing and not a stretcher...so far he reminds me of some really nice black widow males I had from some of shanti's F2's made by Dman back when he was runnin with Fet @ CW many moons ago...

I used one just like this guy and the results were nothing short of toxic...

I will say to this day that besides my Deadwood...the F1's that I made with
Shanti's Black widow crossed to Rez apollo G4 in both directions,produced some of the most resinous plants I've ever experienced.

picture.php

Attachments

• IMGP6296.JPG
    IMGP6296.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
It's often been said that the G13/BW was what the genesis of Clockwork Orange was. In the early days Greenhouse Seeds was selling G13/BW as Alaskan Ice. If that's the case then there are definitely some really intensely amazing things to be found from those genetics. Your plants look amazing and a tad bit similar to the clockwork orange! I'd post pics but I don't wanna hijack your thread here, instead imma pull up a chair and enjoy.

Matt you can post anything in my threads you want...

You have me wondering however if GH could have ever offered this combo as Scott only made this F1 from G13 x skunk F1's that Nev tossed him
about 5 years ago or less..

He then hit the best females from that selection with his Uber black Widow stud
and voila!! ou have the G13BW .....which of course is really a G13 skunk BW
F1....

Most end up being very indica and look alot like a super frosty Devil from the pics that I've looked at.

But,,,in all honesty there simply isn't enough documented grows of this F1 out there to get a firm grasp on the potential.

Crazy seration bro. Thanks for doing the thread and best of luck with your plants.

The story goes that Greenhouse Seeds bought a big bag of bud for their coffeeshop (do they own a coffeeshop?) that was G13 x BW. It was very seeded and the bud was VERY potent, and since they didn't want to release the real genetics they decided to call it Alaskan Ice and say it was a White Widow x Haze. Now this is all 2nd hand from The Herbalizor - he knows thew story as he was there, but that's how I remember it being told. I've never been able to really trust any stories as they are so different from eachother, however when glancing at these plants I see a definite resemblance. Your leaf serration is a bit more jaggedy (is that a word?) but other than that the structure is similar when in veg, except your plant don't have the crazy leaf mutation, which most would say is a good thing!

I wish I was posting good news ,but it just didn't work out that way..
I had a multitude of Males..
The only specimens that I felt worthy of growing out ended up being the males
#1 and #2.

The whole batch is very uniform,but .....
They are all a very sativa leaning hybrid,,looking more skunk than even BW

I don't know what happened? But this certainly isn't what I had expected

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
There's a few Male NLxAfghani in that shit can as well,,,,
That batch has bummed me out even more than the G13BW

Many males,,mutated,and very stretchy even vegged under a 1k MH.

So far The medicine man has given me decent phenos more afghani leaning
and 50% females.

The Nordles have exceeded my expectations so far as have the Devils.

But the G13BW's....hmmm,,,I'll grab a cold beer and try to forget about this run.

The 2 males I have are very sticky when rubbed...I'm not sure why I kept them,but I can't bring myself to kill them yet..

that's a bummer about all the males! also sorry to hear about stretchy and mutated NL5/Afghan. i would expect anything BUT stretchy from the NL/Afg stock, hopefully you'll get what you were looking for in your next run with them.

on a positive note, i'm really glad to see you got some Indica leaning Medicine Man and that the Nordle is doing good for you. i have a couple Nordle crosses as well as some NL5/Afghan (unfortunately have to wait for the new year to pop them) so i'll be tagged along for the ride.

all the best luck!
-mg

i would expect anything BUT stretchy from the NL/Afg stock,
Me too.
The story goes that Greenhouse Seeds bought a big bag of bud for their coffeeshop (do they own a coffeeshop?) that was G13 x BW. It was very seeded and the bud was VERY potent, and since they didn't want to release the real genetics they decided to call it Alaskan Ice and say it was a White Widow x Haze
Now this is pure, unadulterated bullshit. They may as well have said,"we routinely lie about our pedigrees, in order to confuse the issue." or "give us your money and we guarantee you won't get what you pay for".
N.

I wish I was posting good news ,but it just didn't work out that way..
I had a multitude of Males..
The only specimens that I felt worthy of growing out ended up being the males
#1 and #2.

The whole batch is very uniform,but .....
They are all a very sativa leaning hybrid,,looking more skunk than even BW

I don't know what happened? But this certainly isn't what I had expected

Thanks for the feedback, I've been curious about this line for awhile.

You stated that the batch was very uniform and sativa leaning, but only had 2 specimens (males) that were worth keeping. They look great BTW, but not what I would call overly sativa. Were the few ladies and other males what you were refering to?

Also, sorry to hear about your NL5xAfghan experience. I bought them and the new Ortega hoping that I will find a quality indica stud and something that will sedate me when needed. I hope I have better luck.

Regardless, I am sure you will find a good use for those males.

Cheers

Shark

If you like stoney indicas you should try Shark if you haven't already. Every BW hybrid I've tried has been exceptional. G13/Skunk is another good stone

Thanks for the feedback, I've been curious about this line for awhile.

You stated that the batch was very uniform and sativa leaning, but only had 2 specimens (males) that were worth keeping. They look great BTW, but not what I would call overly sativa. Were the few ladies and other males what you were refering to?

Also, sorry to hear about your NL5xAfghan experience. I bought them and the new Ortega hoping that I will find a quality indica stud and something that will sedate me when needed. I hope I have better luck.

Regardless, I am sure you will find a good use for those males.

Cheers

Yes they are all the same phenos,,,and compared to my Nordles and devils and even NLA they are very sativa leaning...

But....in all fairness I have to look at the actual lineage and not the name of the strain..

It has been crossed by skunk originally,making it an F1 then hit yet again by the BW male which is comprised of yet even more sativa genetics from the Brazilian mother.

So there is plenty of Sativa in this polyhybrid,,,it's simply Not! an F1 as many may believe,and the Indica dominance from the G13 is in the background.

Back