G13 X Haze in the Tropics

Glad you are OK resinbud, sad to see the loss of that beautiful plant.

There is always next year =D

New G13 x Haze Fat Short MONSTER Whitey Beauty pheno

Hi Everyone,๐Ÿ˜‰ wanted to up date you on this Spectacular seed line and have found another Monster Crystal White pheno that is fast and eats like a pig, the buds are Enormous ๐Ÿ˜

I had a few new plants of G13 x Haze when I started this time not really sure what I would get, well, she is a fatty on a thick stick right next to Medicine man pheno sand stands out. From one extreme to the next and can only imagine what my three new packs will have just incredible genetics Monster fat bottom girl.

More to come stay tuned.;)

Iโ€™m back โœ…

Hi everyone, ๐Ÿ˜‰

Get ready !

Hope you enjoy were I left off before the Hurricane.๐Ÿ™ˆ

This should be Spectacular!๐Ÿ‘

Peace,

resinbud

In the tropics under the sun โ˜€๏ธ

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅฅ

G13 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi everyone,๐Ÿค“

New Seedlings are doing Spectacular!

Found one seedling already covered in resin and is the shortest one out of 10 started.

The leaves are very different than all of her siblings covered in resin so young.

Once all are looking their best will share them as all of you know what babies ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ look like so get ready to be enthralled!

G13 x Haze are amazing genetics and well worth the search.๐Ÿ‘
Looks like I have another Monster Sativa ๐Ÿฒ with deep serrated leaves.

Peace,
resinbud
In the Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅฅ

BB247, RZA and others, Thank you for all your concern getting through the Hurricane it was a monster storm and life is back in order.โœ…

The underground facility has been great work and should be in full operation very soon so get ready, itโ€™s been difficult and lost most of my equipment that has been replaced.

Will give it another go 10 feet under.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks again ๐Ÿค“

Peace,

Resinbud

In the Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅฅ

Hey RB looking forward to seeing the new pictures of your grow. It will be interesting to compare any differences between your stock and this new G13/Hz hybrid. Always appreciate your style braddah!

Shaka
M

G13 pheno ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi Musashi, Thanks for following along ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The G13 x Haze phenoโ€™s are mainly tall phenoโ€™s you will find, and Indica phenoโ€™s are very rare to find unless you plant many seeds.

I have found the G13 Indica and looks nothing like the haze siblings entirely different look.

The G13 pheno is short and covered in resin stems and leaves at a very early age, so look for the Potato leafed phenoโ€™s , it doesnโ€™t even look remotely related to the other siblings.

I will have plenty of pictures to show all of you as they get older and quite spectacular now just not ready to show it yet until sexed.

The 10 feet under ground grow room is almost back in order and will be ready for growing all my beauties very soon for all to view.

Thanks Everyone for stopping by much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

Peace,

Resinbud

In the Tropics ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅฅ๐ŸŒ

Three Female Beauties Found ๐Ÿ‘

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just a quick update with my three girls found.

They are all beauties and no Sativa ones found all Indica girls.

# 1.) Massive Indica, Excellent odor, serrated G13 leaves, no side branching,
Masssive Resin production, Hollow Stems, Amazing roots and growth,
A Keeper pheno, Aggressive Thick Stems,โœ…
#2.) 50/50 multi branched pheno, nice odor, Hollow Stems, Hybrid structure,
Good resin production, Nice light smell, Thick Stems, Medium root growth.
#3.) Massive Indica, Excellent Odor, Serrated G13 leaves, no side branching,
Massive Resin Production, Very Hollow Straw Stems no fiber, Amazing
Root structure very aggressive, Beautiful Smells, Thick Stems, Keeper โœ…

Please be patient allot going on.๐Ÿ‘

Pictures will be Spectacular ๐ŸŽ†

Peace,

Resinbud

10 feet under in the tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅฅ

Almost ready state of the art facility ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hey RB! It is great that you are back in action after that flooding. Were you able to salvage much or did you upgrade?

Shaka brah
M

Best to you, RB. I'm glad to see you up and running again and will be interested to see how your girls compare to the new G13 x Haze AC. Looking forward to your next update.

Back