G13 x Haze AC

Thanks guys.
We harvested #6 finally last night and three more will be ready so very soon. I'm working in the north but managing to get back to the city every couple of days.
I'll post a few pictures of that baby soon, she was crazy! ... In a good way.

#6.
Went into flower April 6th and was harvested July 26th. 111 days flower and it should have gone 108 or even 106. A 14 day flush because I was considering going back to nutes since it started to make pistils for a short time.
More airy than the ones harvested so far but still a very good yield all the same.

It leaves no doubt that its sativa dom and when you smoke a joint it gets confirmed. This one is all in the head, even being taken a bit late its head only.
I can still function quite well but things run a bit disjointed. it tastes of berries, not a specific type but more of a combination of faint sweet berries.
While being all in the head there is still a touch of stone in it which makes it less clear and more obvious you be high.
potency-wise its no less so than any of them which is very much appreciated.

I gave some away and the guy was calling it outdoor weed due to the look of it but its been my go to since dry enough to smoke. Just can't smoke it before bed or you just ain't gonna sleep any time soon.

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_01sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_01sm.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27
  • G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_02sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_02sm.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 26
  • G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_03sm.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 22
  • G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_04sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-6_27-07-19_04sm.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13
#43. Got bored with following a numbering sequence so #43 it is.
I will say that its the best smelling and also tasting so far and spent 83 days in flower.

its also the most potent of the ones we have tried.

The sweet fruity smell permeated the house when it was being harvested but once it was dry enough to smoke the smell was muted enough it could be left out without a person thinking they were in the midst of a huge pot plant like when it was fresh.
when you ground some up the loud surely came back. Yields are very good due to the density of the buds.

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_04sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_04sm.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 34
  • G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_03sm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25
  • G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_02sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_02sm.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15
  • G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_01sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-43_31-07-19_01sm.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Another one and purple to boot.

Not just purple leaves, which I would type as purple leaves but purple leaves and calyx. Sweet!!

#13 was her listed name, not very feminine but these days one must be careful about things like that ;)
She was harvested at 90 days of flower after a 2 week flush and she smokes very nicely with minor expansion and minimal coughing. If you smoke a lot the coughing does increase a bit but not to where it becomes an issue.

I would call her stone/high balanced only because there are equal amounts head and body on a nicely long lasting stone that is also nicely strong.
We haven't had one yet that wasn't decently strong which is definitely a plus to me.

A bit of a peppery incense taste with the high/stone coming on immediately. Semi-functional unless you overdo, then just relax for a while and it'll mellow some so you can be semi-functional but no complicated tasks as things tend to slip your mind easily.

My yield grading runs sort of like this...
bad, low. decent, good and awesome.

this one was a good yield for sure. dense but not hard buds that I will definitely enjoy while it lasts.

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_04sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_04sm.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25
  • G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_03sm.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 12
  • G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_02sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_02sm.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_01sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-13_14-8-19_01sm.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
#2.
Yield? AWESOME!
Buds? Some purple and a little less dense than number 13 but still dense. This one went fairly long in flower at 126 days.
I could have harvested her last weekend to be honest but I was in the midst of 12-16 hour work days and some work at home so she had to wait. Very well mannered about it with no gold showing and no nanners.

I haven't tried it as she was harvested today but will report back after a few joints when its dry enough.

Like I said it was such an awesome yielder I was amazed and perplexed. I do not like to trim and there was a lot of it ;) She was so heavy with bud I gave up on using my usual velcro ties and used a bunch of bamboo stakes which were taken out before the pictures... except that one so it wouldn't go flat lol.

There are two left in flower that will be harvested this long weekend. One looks to be a larger yielder than this one and the other is somewhat of a mystery in the back corner.

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_07sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_07sm.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 10
  • G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_05sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_05sm.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 22
  • G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_04sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_04sm.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 12
  • G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_03sm.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
  • G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_01sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-2_29-08-19_01sm.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 10
#2.
All of the G13 x HazeAC krew have been quite strong with some interesting flavours. #2 is the weakest of the bunch so far. Weakest being a relative term as #43 is one of the strongest smokes I have had since I got the Williams.
And of course no clone for that one ;)

The taste is also not very strong but is quite interesting. As soon as I took the first hit it brought back memories of the late 70s when I was a young shaver trying weed for the first time. A mixture of leafy taste and a bit of a woody taste mixed together.
Not a bad taste but not what I've been used to with this cross so far.

This is what I think of as a great day time smoke. Not weak but totally functional none the less. Best yield as #14, which was the one I thought would yield better didn't.

Next up will be said number 14 when its dry in another 4 or 5 days.

123 days flowering with a 3 week flush and a controlled drying time. 17.5 +2 weeks.
Is it worth it?

Heck ya!
All in the head with a slight sharpening of the senses... Or the perception of it anyways. I do tend to be a little less steady on my legs but without feeling unsteady. Little things that would normally make me tense slightly are like water off a ducks back.

Second in yield to the #2 this one is reminding me of the original haze I grew in the 2000s. Especially when I smelled it while harvesting and smoked the first joint.

Ahhh memories.

They look dense but when you break it up or grind it you realize they aren't that solid but more a soft easy to pull apart bud.
Tasting cool on the first toke kind of like a menthol cigarette has that initial cool before the taste comes in and leading to a faint pleasing incense flavour that lasts the whole joint. If you put it out part way and relight it you get that cool first hit again but not if you relight it as a roach.

It was a fairly easy harvest as the three main colas were large and there wasn't much leaf on them which was appreciated.
Not like that darn number 10! Argh ;)

Pictures after the laptop updates, stoopid windblows... I mean windows.

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_01sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_01sm.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_03sm.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
  • G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_04sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-14_8-08-19_04sm.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
for only having ten females it's magic for sure.

#10.
Not the most fun to trim, I'll admit that right now.
The smell of berry bubblegum does make up for it. The smell was quite loud and very yummy but I found myself craving candy.
I thought this one would be a smaller yielder judging from how she looks but all those buds definitely added up to a very nice harvest. I admit to letting her go long but it sure hasn't hurt the taste, smell or strength.
Saying that this one has been the first that showed bananas and that was definitely my fault and not the plant. I can say that with confidence due to what I have put these through getting used to coco... not a stutter on their part.

She does taste like she smells but quieter and more refined. I found #14 to be expansive as did most of the smokers who tried her... (note the word smoker ;) ) but #10 is a cough-free experience.
She is an up high with a touch of stone and no slouch in the strength department for sure but its the smooth inhale of sweet berry smoke that makes me a fan.
When toking I notice my eyes are tending to wander a bit and I'm a bit quieter than usual but I was able to install a stone countertop and an undermount sink in good time after a buddy and I shared a joint so definitely not one to toke before bedtime.
Does not limit cognitive abilties... big words that say you can still think logically while high :)

Attachments

• G13xHazeAC-10_8-08-19_02sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-10_8-08-19_02sm.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 10
  • G13xHazeAC-10_8-08-19_03sm.jpg
    G13xHazeAC-10_8-08-19_03sm.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
Today we are starting to go back and see how things are after a short cure.
#5 was the first harvested so that’s what we will start with. Maybe not a great idea to start with this one as it’s sleepy-time weed and it IS Friday ;)

The taste is piney incense, like a pine scented essential oil is what comes to mind when toking it. This one has a bit more stone than high for sure and after half a joint I felt a slight relaxation effect like a slight whoosh as some tension leaves.
Definitely strong but there are no negatives that sometimes come with strong weed. Nothing that brings panic or stress into the experience. Life’s little problems didn’t work there way into my thinking and life be good.

The expansion has definitely eased up as I didn’t cough once while toking showing it’s a much smoother hit than it was when fresh dried.
The sedative effect has also been reduced a bit during the curing period but it still has me sitting down. No mind racing a mile a minute like when straight or on sativa, just a fairly blank mellow sit.

I like this one.
It doesn’t have a smack your palate taste to it but it’s smooth on the throat and lungs and delivers a stone/high that would be excellent when watching a movie or kicking back on the deck relaxing.

She was an easy cloner with roots in under 2 weeks using my cup o water method.

Last edited:
G13 x HazeAC #9

The effects haven't changed but they have deepened and this one makes me a bit introspective but still doesn't make me cough which is awesome.

The taste has mellowed a fair bit and is very low key. For those that like their smoke sharp and tasty this one isn't for you but if your preference runs to a light menthol/very light spice tasting weed BAM! It was made for you ;)
An excellent side benefit was when I left her jar open and the house didn't reek of pot. The room the jar was in had a quiet spice scent and not much of that.
A good one to take out for that alone.

The strength? Nothing less than impressive.
Smoked a third of a 1-1/4 joint and I'm rippered. It's mostly in the head and is affecting my vision and the way my body parts feel like they are moving.

I like it.

This one was also an easy cloner with roots within 2 weeks in a cup of water.

G13 x HazeAC #3

This one might be worth growing just for the amazing smell of roses it gives off in flower. I'm not kidding brushing against this one puts you smack dab in the middle of a rose garden by smell.

The taste has gone a bit more fruity sitting in jars for a while. The strength has also improved a little which is nice. Smoking this one is like smoking faint incense with a fruity pebbles base. Not crazy strong like the smell in flower but enough that you take a drag and kind of pause at the taste so you can roll it around in your mouth a bit.

For three or four guys one 1-1/4 size well filled joint will make a wait before driving a good idea and any less people and I'm finishing the joint myself because they backed off.

Very little of this left which is a great indicator of how well liked it is, not the strongest but such a good yielder of fine tasting smoke it's worth a second run... Problem is most of them ARE worth a second run lol

Each of these have been smoked in the am when I'm still straight so I can give a fairly unbiased report. I smoke them and write these down while under the effects.
Some take a few shots as I get to doing something and forget to write stuff down.

G13 x HazeAC #6

Head and eyes.

That's where this one hits me.
The others have some stone to them but this is definitely all high. I notice my vision doesn't quite keep up with my eyes.
The lag tends to make me go "what" for just a second before I figure it out.

Nice and strong as I'm coming to expect from Shanti after smoking the buds from this cross but has a nice toke to it as its not expansive when it hits the old lungs.
This is a great Friday after work smoke or on the weekend when you still need to be moving about. I don't suggest using power tools or things of that nature as you just aren't 100% there.
Excellent social weed

Another one with an incense taste to it but it has a bit of what I think is butterscotch of all things, it's quite faint but there on the exhale. I haven't been sharing this one very much and its unintentional to be honest. I think I must want to keep this one for myself ;)

It's definitely a looser bud structure than the others which doesn't matter a hill of beans where it counts.

Back