Baudelaire
Sundog
OGL1
Podg
Yeoldcelt
Matthewriot
Btoks

all the best Sb

Good luck to all you haze AC growers. I can’t wait to see the results.

Aloha nui
M

Thanks for your kind words musashi. I cant wait to see the results aswell. It will be interesring to see the similaritys between g13 x hazeC and G AC. I think the new g13 x used could add some extra weight, and am pretty excited to see how it will mesh with haze AC. I quite like all the ac hybrids so i think im in for a treat

Thanks again shanti for the honour of being a tester! Bring it on!

Take it easy

P.S where all the the AC testers?!

Stoked to test these out! Thinking of running Pink Floyd or Mango Haze along with them. I may need some pointers on taking and loading pictures to the site, as that’s something I’ve never done. Thanks Shanti

I can not wait to see what you guys find here. Pull out the mango or better yet the doors, alongside. Good luck you lucky dogs!

Aloha
M

hey.

Im in Europe and sill waiting, thats weird you recive it first in the US than here in Europe, the only thing i can think of, is that the beans were sent from the USA and not from Europe, thats why is taking so long to get here, but who knows....

hey.

Im in Europe and sill waiting, thats weird you recive it first in the US than here in Europe, the only thing i can think of, is that the beans were sent from the USA and not from Europe, thats why is taking so long to get here, but who knows....

the seeds come fron europe
i received my seeds last week

its funny how things work, i recive them right now, just a few our of my last message.

so hypped to start the test ;)

Thanks Shanti.

Thanks Shanti! A nameless straw has landed!
Will post up a photo tomorrow, looking forward to the grow.
Only problem is where are the rest of the AC testers?

Take it easy

podg-albums-g13-x-haze-ac-picture13313-a.jpg

Hey everyone.
10 of my 17 seeds went into water today. Looking forward to the G13 xHaze AC.
In other news 17 seeds is the least amount of seeds i have recieved in a pack from mns. Keep u the great work and thanks Shanti!

G13 Haze grow update

I am on pins and needles here guys! I would have expected dawn or matthewriot to have chimed by now. Are you guys buckled up yet?

Aloha
M

I am on pins and needles here guys! I would have expected dawn or matthewriot to have chimed by now. Are you guys buckled up yet?

Aloha
M
I mentioned this to matt riot on one of his live casts and he has no idea he is on this list. So dont think we'll be seeing him here anytime soon

Wonder who signed him up. Seems I recall him making an inquiry earlier. Have not heard since. It is all good! Thanks for the heads up brah!

Aloha
M

Hey everyone! An update on my 10 g13 haze AC seeds.i used 'old reliable' and gave them a soak in plain water for two days. I then planted to my first knuckle (20-25mm) on my pinky to give them a nice strong start. The soil used was basicly 1/3 last years soil plus 1/3 peat moss and 1/3 perlite All seed husk were removed naturally par one. So far pretty stoked with the start of the grow. These babies are loving the sun and i cant wait to get them in the ground. Hopefully we have some monsters on our hands.

podg-albums-g13-x-haze-ac-picture13327-g13-haze-ac.jpg

Great work so far everyone! I have really enjoyed these threads. Cant wait to stock up on all the g13 hybrids

Take it easy!

I mentioned this to matt riot on one of his live casts and he has no idea he is on this list. So dont think we'll be seeing him here anytime soon

I was really surprised that he was on the list because i think that I haven't seen him here in a long while, and then it was only like 2 posts in 1 thread.

Back