MNS Hall of Fame
The seeds are bathing in the water/bleach/kelp solution and I'll put them in soil tomorrow night. I sterilized all utensils before using them, washed my hands with some soap and afterwards with alcohol gel.
The pH of our tap water was indeed off (8.2) so I adjusted it with some vinegar (added 25ml of it to a 10l bucket) and it's now at 6.0. I added 4 tsp of both bleach and liquid kelp to the vinegar water and let it rest for a few hours (closed off the bucket with a lid). Before putting the seeds in these glasses, I quickly dipped them in hydrogen peroxide, threw it in a small strainer and rinsed the seeds with tap water.
The water became less dark after a few hours, the bleach is probably responsible for it. It's hereby proven: Bleach is racist!
The smaller cups contain some of the last autoflower seeds in my seed stash. Looking fwd to tomorrow night!